It's Not What It Looks Like

We Fell in Love .. Again? (REVAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''Okey, next question..'' 

''Do you prefer long or short hair?'', asked Jihyun and looked up from her notebook. ''Long.. and why do you keep asking me this stupid questions?'', asked Myungsoo and walked to his closet. ''Okey.. hmm..'', Jihyun wrote his answer down. ''How about her height?'', asked Jihyun. ''I want to be taller than her.'', said Myungsoo and tied his shoes. ''Okey, and-'' ''Hey, hey.. you just bragged in here and asked me these weird questions so.. before I answer your next questions, why don't you tell me what this all about is?!'', asked Myungsoo and stared at her. She jumped off of her seat. ''Just doing some researches.'', said Jihyun. ''Really? Or you just fell for me.'', teased he. ''Omg, gross!'', said Jihyun and punched his shoulder. ''Ouh!'' 

 

''I was just joking!'', said Myungsoo and rubbed his shoulder. ''It's your fault for bragging into my room!'', added Myungsoo and stared at her. ''Pff, just answer the questions!'', said Jihyun and followed him downstairs. ''No! I don't want to!'', retorted Myungsoo. ''Answer the questions!'', shouted Jihyun. ''No, and bye!'', said he while smiling and left. ''This idiot! Oh, well.. I have most of my answers. Plus, I asked him.. indirect. Okey, than it's decided.'', said Jihyun to herself and clapped. ''Uhm, Miss Nam?'' ''Huh?'', asked Jihyun and turned to her maid. ''Is everything alright?'', asked the maid. ''Unnie, everything is fine, totally fine!'', said Jihyun and patted the girls shoulder, leaving with a smile to her room. 

...

''You are 5 minutes too late!'', said Myungsoo and flicked her forehead. ''Yah! I'm not!'', said Hyuna and pushed him to the side. ''Let's just get over with this!'', said Hyuna. ''It's saturday, what does someone like you have to do?'', asked Myungsoo earning a glare from Hyuna. ''Shut up! And just start your work!'', said Hyuna and opened the door for him. ''Pff, I have better things to do, instead of going to the library.'', said Myungsoo. ''Well, it's your own fault if you didn't-'' ''Woah, wait a second! If I remember correctly, we would have already finished that day if you didn't go around while having fun with Sungyeol.'', said Myungsoo. ''What!? So that gives you permission, to not show up yesterday?'', asked Hyuna and raised an eyebrow at him. He shrugged. ''And one more thing, it rained yesterday! Thanks to you, I could go home all wet!'', said Hyuna. ''Not my fault, don't bring girls so much stuff in their bag usually? Where was your umbrella?'', asked Myungsoo. ''I think I'm going insane with you!''

 

They argued for a while, before finally starting their work. ''Hey..'', called Myungsoo her. Hyuna continued writing down, looking up to her book from time to time. He furrowed his eyebrows while looking at the girl who sat opposite from him. ''Hey!'' But nothing, she continued writing stuff down. He supported his head with his hand and played with his pencil, simply said.. Myungsoo was bored. He spinned the pencil between his fingers while slowly getting into it. Myungsoo widened his eyes when he saw, where he just threw his pencil to. Hyuna pouted slightly and rubbed her forehead. ''That hurts!'', exclaimed Hyuna. ''Uhh..at least she said something..'', thought Myungsoo and shrugged. ''Don't you have anything to say?'', asked Hyuna and stared at him. ''Yeah, can I have my pencil back?'', asked Myungsoo. Hyuna gritted her teeth and took his pencil that was in front of her. Instead of giving it to him, she choosed to throw it back at him, aiming for his forehead. Well.. revenge is sweet.

 

''Uhm, Myungsoo can you get me this book?'', asked Hyuna and showed him a small paper. Myungsoo looked at her. ''Do I look like someone who would get it for you?'', asked Myungsoo while raising an eyebrow at her. ''I knew it I shouldn't have asked him.'', mumbled Hyuna while standing up. Myungsoo stood also up, much to Hyuna's surprise. ''Where are you going?'', asked Hyuna. ''I'm thirsty?'', said Myungsoo simply and walked away. Hyuna furrowed her eyebrows. ''Oh, I'm going to get something to drink, Hyuna do you want something too?'', mimicked Hyuna and rolled her eyes. 

 

''Where is the paper?'', thought Hyuna when she stood in front of the book shelves. She searched in her pocket, but nothing. ''I must have left it on the table..'', mumbled Hyuna and walked back. Myungsoo was also already back at his seat, with a straw in his mouth and slurping on his can of juice while flipping the pages of his book. ''This idiot..'', mumbled Hyuna when she walked back to their table. ''Did you see the paper from before, with the title of the book?'', asked Hyuna. Myungsoo shrugged. ''Dunno.'' ''Thanks, for helping.'', said Hyuna sarcastically. ''Hey, did you get this book?'', asked Hyuna and showed it to him. ''What?'', asked Myungsoo. ''This book, I didn't went to get this one.'', said Hyuna while looking at the layout of the book. ''Hey, isn't this the one I asked you for?'', asked Hyuna. ''I don't know, maybe someone left it here.'', said Myungsoo and shrugged. 

 

''Hm, maybe..'', said Hyuna while still looking at it and sat down. ''Here!'', said Myungsoo and threw something to her. ''Woah!'', Hyuna caught it in time and was surprised to see him giving her a can of juice. She looked at him confused. ''What? I'm mean but not cold.'', said Myungsoo and continued reading. Hyuna looked at him and smiled slightly when she noticed the paper from earlier under his notebook. 

-

The next day in school

''Amusement park?'', asked Hyuna. ''Yeah, we didn't do anything lately with the others.'', said Jihyun. ''Since when did you like hanging out with the guys?'', asked Hyuna. ''What? How can I not like them?'', asked Jihyun and grabbed Sungjong for a hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter