Chapter 1: How We Met

We Fell in Love .. Again? (REVAMP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''Can you get the last box from the car?'', asked he while going in. ''Okey, dad!'', she said and went out. 

 

''Are you sad?'', asked his mother him.

 

''Why should I?'', he asked and put his headphones on.

 

She smiled lightly at him. His father started the engine and drove slowly out of the garage. ''Take a last look at our old house, son. You won't see it anymore.'', said his father and smiled at his son.

 

He rolled his eyes. ''It's not a big deal to move..'', he thought and looked out of the window. 

 

''Got it!'', said the girl and smiled. She walked back to the house.

 

While looking out of the window.. he spotted a girl with a box, probably moving in. He smirked and looked away. His father noticed the moving van.

 

''Oh.. looks like new neighbours.'', said his father.

 

''Dear.. they are not our neighbour anymore.'', said his mother and chuckled.

 

''Right.'', said his dad and laughed too. He rolled his eyes at his parents and went back, listening to his music.

 

This is when she turned around and watched the car driving away. 

 

''Hyunah?'', called her dad her from the house.

 

''Coming!'', she shouted. 

 

***

 

2 years later

 

''Oh, morning Sunggyu-ah!''

 

''Morning, uncle Kim!'', he said and went in.

 

''Still not up?'', asked Sunggyu.

 

''As always.'', said Mr Kim and smiled. ''Should I wake her up?'', he asked.

 

''No, it's okey! It's our daily routine.'', said Sunggyu with a smile and went upstairs.

 

''How nice..'', said Mr Kim and went to the kitchen. 

 

''Hyuna?'', he called her while knocking on her door. It was silent when he knocked again.

 

''Hyuna?'', he called her, he waited for a while before coming in. ''I'm coming in.'', he said and spotted his cousin sleeping on her desk. He sighed and went to her. 

 

''Why are you always sleeping on you're desk?'', he asked.

 

He spotted her uniform placed neatly on her bed and her school bag beside it. ''You have a weird sleeping habit..'', he said while shaking her lightly.

 

''Hyunah-yah.'', he called her.

 

''Mmm..'' She mumbled and turned away from him.

 

''You don't want me to tickle you, right?'', he asked with a smirk.

 

She sat up. ''I'm awake, I'm awake.'', she said but fell forwards and ended up sleeping on her desk again.

 

He sighed. ''Weirdo..'', he said and chuckled at this view. 

 

''Oppa..'', she called him with closed eyes.

 

''Hm?'' Sunggyu titled his head

 

''Let me sleep for a while..'', she said.

 

''Sleepyhead.'', he said while noticing that she already dozed off.

 

He carried her on his back to the bus station. ''We're living in a pretty small town, so why are there so many people?!'', thought Sunggyu. ''Hm.. basically it's a village.. not a town? Wait, do we live in a town or a village?'', thought Sunggyu and was pushed from the side.

 

The bus already arrived. He startled but he managed to find a place to seat. He shaked her a little.

 

''Hm?'', she groaned. He placed her slowly on the seat. ''Oppa.'', she mumbled with closed eyes. ''I will wake you up when we arrive, alright?'', he asked her.

 

She nodded and went back to dreamland. The old lady who was sitting next to Hyunah smiled at him. ''My, my.. you're such a gentleman.'', she said. Sunggyu nodded with a smile.

 

More and more people got into the bus, squeezing little Gyu by doing so. ''Okey.. it's a bit crowded but that's okey.'', thought Sunggyu and looked at his cousin.

 

It didn't take long until Sunggyu felt totally squeezed by the crowd. Making it hard for him to even turn his head. ''I feel squeezed!'', he shouted in his mind. He turned to his left. But Hyunah was not there, he panicked a bit but he found her again, he was pushed to the front. He cursed in his mind. ''Okey.. keep calm, Sunggyu.. the bus is just crowded because you got the later bus, tomorrow will be different.'', he thought while looking after his sleeping cousin. He sighed. The bus stopped and people got off the bus including.. Sunggyu?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter