How tall are you?

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

"What is wrong with him?" Hyunseong asked Minwoo when they had finished organizing the groceries.

"Who?" Minwoo who was standing infront of the fan asked with a confused face.

Before Hyunseong could even answer him, Youngmin came out of the bedroom and nudged Minwoo.  "What's wrong with my twin?"

"Aah, him? Hyung, you're also asking me about Kwangmin is it?" Minwoo finally understood who Hyunseong was talking about.  Hyunseong just nodded in response.  "I don't really know actually. His mood totally changes after searching for his favourite sausage." Minwoo explain.

"What are you guys talking about?" Kwangmin came skipping out from the bedroom and sit beside his twin with an idiotic looking grin on his face.

"What is wrong with you?" Youngmin asked.

"Me? Nothing. Why do you ask? Did I do anything wrong?" Kwangmin looked at Youngmin while blinking his eyes innocently.  "Minwoo-ah! If you want to go to the mart again, next time. I'll accompany you. Ok?" Kwangmin said to Minwoo while looking at him lovingly.

"What's with the sudden change? You were like a baby when I asked you to accompany me to the mart this morning." Minwoo looked confused.

"Nothing. I'm starting to love going to the mart." Kwangmin replied with a sheepish smile.  He then took his laptop and placed it on his lap, his smile still won't easily fade.  The other three guys who were sitting infront of Kwangmin just stared at him in confusion.

"I am your twin. But most of the times, I just don't understand whatever it is you're thinking." Youngmin said while holding his IPad and continue reading his manhwa while Minwoo is lying on his lap totally tired from the mart trip.

 

 

"Unnie! Did you bought that sausage that we always eat?" Yerin asked as soon as Hanna stepped in her bedroom and lay down on her bed, looking all tired.

"You should at least help umma and me to arrange all the groceries instead of being with your laptop all the time." Hanna starts to complain to her sister.

"Did you buy the sausage?" Yerin ignore her sister's complains and kept asking the same question.

"Yup. It's the last one on the shelves. Some stranger was kind enough to let me have it."

"Stranger?"

"Yeah. But somehow he looked kind of familiar. It's like I've seen him before. But I just can't remember who he is. He looks kind of cute." Hanna said with a giggle.

"You've fallen for a stranger?" Yerin was frowning at her sister.

"I did not fall for him. But hey! If you were there, you'll probably think that he's cute too." Hanna protested.  "He is like so tall! You know how I'm always attracted to tall guys." Hanna squealed,  getting giddy all of a sudden.

"Forget about it, unnie! It's not like you're going to meet him again."

"Excuse me? That's rich coming from a girl who always fantasize about all those k-pop guys. You try and forget about them then."

"That's a very different thing!"

"Talking to you is very tiring, Yerin-ah." Hanna said while walking to her room.  "It's much more fun talking to Pikachu-shi." Hanna muttered to herself, a smile slowly creeps onto her face.  'Is Pikachu-shi as tall as the guy I met just now?' Hanna wondered to herself while sitting on her bed with her laptop on her lap.

A chatbox suddenly appeared after a few minutes Hanna logged in her chatting account.  "Hey there, beautiful."

"What is wrong with you, Pikachu-shi?"

"Nothing. What are you doing, Hanna-shi?"

"Chatting with some crazy guy with the name... Pikachu-shi. :P"

"Very funny! =.= "

"Pikachu-shi.... Can I ask you something?" Hanna replied hesitantly.

"What is it, dear?"

"Firstly, stop calling me dear.  Secondly, stop acting all weird. You're really freaking me out."

"So, what's your question?"

"Umm... How tall are you, Pikachu-shi?"  Ever since she met the guy at the mart, she suddenly becomes obsessed with tall guys.  'I'm just going to ask. It's not like I'm going to meet him anyway.' Hanna thought to herself.

"I told you before that I'm tall. Around 180cm. So, do you want to get to know me now?"

"What are you talking about?" Hanna was totally confused.

"You said you like tall guys, right? So, do you want to get to know me? I'm very handsome do you know that? I kind of look like Boyfriend's Kwangmin."

"You? Look like Boyfriend's Kwangmin? Haha.. Very funny, Pikachu-shi! =.= "

"I'm telling you the truth over here. People say I look exactly like him. You should be proud to have a chatting buddy who is totally handsome."

"Handsome? You're actually a really annoying guy do you know that?"

"Hanna-shi... I have to go now. Chat with you later ok, dear!"

"Aish, I said stop calling me dear! Anyways, bye bye Pikachu-shi!"

Hanna put her laptop aside after turning it off and lay on her bed, staring at the ceiling.  'Dear? What the hell is wrong with him today? He is probably in a good mood today, I suppose.' Hanna thought to herself while hugging the Pikachu plushie.  "That Kwangmin guy doesn't look bad at all actually. He's kind of... My style?" Hanna muttered to herself before falling asleep.

 

 

'Wait a second! Hanna-shi wants to know my height? Why?' Kwangmin thought to himself.  "I told you before that I'm tall. Around 180cm. So, do you want to get to know me now?"  The 'sweet and innocent' Kwangmin has now switch to the 'bad boy' Kwangmin.

"What are you talking about?"

"You said you like tall guys, right? So, do you want to get to know me? I'm very handsome do you know that? I kind of look like Boyfriend's Kwangmin." Kwangmin replied.  'Well, I'm actually him.' Kwangmin wants to add that sentence but decided that it's better not to.

"You? Look like Boyfriend's Kwangmin? Haha.. Very funny, Pikachu-shi! =.= "

'If only you know who I am' thought Kwangmin.  "I'm telling you the truth over here. People say I look exactly like him. You should be proud to have a chatting buddy who is totally handsome."

"Handsome? You're actually a really annoying guy do you know that?"

Before Kwangmin could even reply the chat, Donghyun yelled.  "Kwangmin-ah! We need to go practise in 10 minutes. Go and get ready."

"Ne, hyung! One minute!" Kwangmin yelled back.

"Hanna-shi... I have to go now. Chat with you later ok, dear!" Kwangmin really like the feeling of calling Hanna that way.  'I don't know why, but it felt nice to call her that.' Kwangmin thought to himself.

"Aish, I said stop calling me dear! Anyways, bye bye Pikachu-shi!"

Kwangmin smiled at the reply and turned off his laptop.  "Now what is wrong with you?" Youngmin who happen to pass by Kwangmin asked when he saw him with a huge smile on his face.

"Nothing, hyung!"

"You're acting really strange, Kwangmin-ah!"

"No, I'm not! I'm the normal Kwangmin who loves his twin brother no matter what. You know that right, hyung?" Kwangmin said while doing aegyo to Youngmin and hugged him lovingly.

"Aish! I'd rather you ignore me." Youngmin said while getting out of Kwangmin's hug.

 

 

 


I know I said I'm not updating on Sunday.. But I can't help it!

My subscribers and the comments that u guys left me really gave me a strength boost!

So that's why I kept on updating.. It's all for my dear readers! :)

Thanks for reading my fanfic!!

Don't forget to subscribe and comment down below!!! XD