Bakery

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

"Unnie? Are you awake?" Yerin calls her sister softly as she enters Hanna's room.

"What are you doing here early in the morning, Yerin-ah?" Hanna replied lazily and rolls her body on the bed.  A smile creeps onto Hanna's face as she saw the ring that is on her finger.

"Unnie, I think you should stop rolling now. If you keep on doing that, you'll..." Yerin didn't get to finish her sentence when suddenly she heard a thud sound.

"Let me guess. I'll fall?" replied Hanna softly as she gets up from the floor.  "I blame Pikachu-shi!"

"For what? You falling from the bed?" asked Yerin as she tries to controls her laughter.

"Partly, I guess. He's the one who gave me this ring that made me distracted and fall off the bed." whined Hanna like a child, her eyes still stuck on the ring.

"I want to look at it, unnie!" cried Yerin as she jumped on the bed beside Hanna, trying to take a closer look at the ring.  "It's pretty, unnie! You must be totally happy right now!"

"I'm always happy when I'm with Pikachu-shi, Yerin-ah. You should be happy too. Minwoo-shi confessed to you last night. Well, sort of."

"I guess so...." said Yerin with a giggle as she remembered the times she spent with Minwoo last night.

"Get out of my room, Yerin-ah. I want some time alone."

"Some time alone? For what? To think about Kwangmin oppa?" teased Yerin as she got off her sister's bed.

"That's not the reason. I need to get my stomach fill, I just realized that I only ate chocolates and fruits last night. Super hungry! You want anything from the bakery, Yerin-ah?"asked Hanna when Yerin was walking to the door.

Yerin who was about to get out of the room replied, "No, thanks. I'm going on a date."

"A date? In the morning? With Minwoo-shi?" Hanna arched her eyebrows and look at Yerin in confusion.

"Nope. I have a date with my books, in my room. Unlike you who already have a boyfriend, I have an exam coming."

"Aish! Stop teasing me with the word boyfriend, will you? Now get out! I need to get ready." replied Hanna with a slightly blushing face.

"Whatever, unnie! Now don't you go around and flirt with another guy because you already have a boyfriend!" said Yerin as she walked out of the room.

"Flirt? I don't flirt! Aish, this girl!" Hanna muttered to herself and went to the shower.  Hanna kept on thinking about her date with Kwangmin while she was doing her makeup.  "Aish! He is really making me crazy."  Hanna was about to walk out of her room, when she remembered something.  "The ring!" She whispered. She walk back to her vanity table to get the ring that Kwangmin gave her, slipping it on her finger.  "You sure you don't want anything, Yerin-ah?" asked Hanna when she saw Yerin reading her book.

"Nope. Bye, unnie!"

"Ne, bye!"

 

 

"Are you that happy, Kwangmin-ah?" Youngmin nudge Kwangmin who was smiling like an idiot the moment her woke up.

"What are you talking about, hyung?" asked Kwangmin, looking at his twin confusedly.

"Are you that happy to have a girlfriend? You kept on smiling like a lunatic, do you know that?"

"What's wrong with me smiling? And yes, I am happy to have a girlfriend!" replied Kwangmin joyfully while hugging his Pikachu plushie.

"It's not wrong for you to smile. But the thing is, your smile is a bit... Freaky."

"There's nothing wrong with my smile! You're just jealous bacause I have a girlfriend and you don't!" Kwangmin whined childishly and lay down on Youngmin's lap.

"I'm not jealous! Why are you whining like a kid?" asked Youngmin while he plays with Kwangmin's hair.

"Why do you ask so many questions, hyung?" replied Kwangmin, letting Youngmin his hair.

Jeongmin arched his eyebrows looking at the twins intimacy.  "Are you sure, that you guys aren't gay?"

"Hyung! I already have a girlfriend!" whined Kwangmin but he didn't move from Youngmin's lap.

"I don't like guys. I prefer girls." replied Youngmin looking at Jeongmin.

"Aish! You guys get all shy and acted like you don't like being with each other on camera. But now, you're both acting like a couple. I really don't understand both of you!" said Jeongmin as he sat beside Youngmin.

"Twin's love!" replied the twins at the same time.

"And you guys have telepathy!" grumbled Jeongmin while playing games on his IPad.

"Guys, let's go out and get something to eat!" said Donghyun when he got out of the bathroom.

"Tteokbokki!" shouted the twins at the same time.

"Is that the only food both of you could think about? Let's go and eat tonkatsu!" chirped Hyunseong happily.

"Seriously, hyung? You need to lose some weight!" said Minwoo as he sat beside Jeongmin.

"Yah! I exercise as much as I eat! And I do have nice abs!" replied Hyunseong, smacking Minwoo's head lightly.

"It's not like you're the only one with abs. I have it too!" Minwoo whined softly, making Donghyun chuckled.

"Let's just go out and see what's nice to eat. Go and get ready. I'm hungry!" said Donghyun.

"Ne, hyung!" All of them replied in unison.

"Yah, Kwangmin-ah! Get off of me!" said Youngmin as he tries to push Kwangmin's head from his lap.  Kwangmin obliged to his twin's request.

"Yah! Why aren't you getting up, hyung?" asked Kwangmin with a frown when his twin is still sitting on the floor.

"My legs are numb thanks to you!" whined Youngmin with a pout.  Kwangmin rolled his eyes and help Youngmin to stand up.

"You're really annoying, hyung."

"I didn't ask you to help me, did I?"

"Yah! The both of you were all lovey dovey a few minutes ago and now you're getting on each other's nerves." said Jeongmin and shook his head.

"We're just having brotherly fights." replied Youngmin and Kwangmin nodded in aggreement.

 

 

'I wonder if they still have that Pikachu bread.' Hanna thought to herself as she walk in the bakery that she and Yerin went to a few months ago.  The smell of freshly baked bread made Hanna hungry.  "Pikachu bread... Pikachu bread... Pikachu bread..." Hanna chanted as she browsed throught the wide selection of bread that is available at the bakery.  "Pikachu..."  Before Hanna could finish chanting a voice made her startled.

"Yes, Hanna-shi?" replied Kwangmin with a smile.  Hanna blink her eyes innocently looking at the tall figure who is looking back at her.

'I'm not hallucinating, am I?' Hanna thought to herself with a frown.

"What are you thinking in this head of your's, my dear girlfriend?" said Kwangmin cheesily as he poke Hanna's head lighly.

"I'm not hallucinating, right?" asked Hanna dumbly.

"Can't you feel me poking your head, Hanna-shi?"  Kwangmin poked Hanna's head lightly multiple of times with a cheeky smile.

'He is right in front of me!' Hanna thought to herself, trying to hide her smile.  "Yah! Must you poke my head like that?"

"Well, I'm just trying to make belief that I am here. And you're looking for this. Am I right?" asked Kwangmin as he holds out a packet of the Pikachu bread in front of Hanna.

"How did you know?"  Hanna looked at Kwangmin with her big innocent doe eyes.

"You were searching for it the last time I saw you here. So when I saw you just now, I'm guessing that you're looking for the same thing." replied Kwangmin with a sweet smile.

"Wait.. What? You saw me here before? When?" asked Hanna in confusion.

"I think you were with Yerin-shi. You looked at me but I don't think you'd recognized me back then. Well, you did say that you don't like that idol group called Boyfriend, right?" said Kwangmin with a cheeky smile on his face.

"I still don't like them though." replied Hanna with an innocent face.  "I love them! Especially the rapper in the group." Hanna quickly added with a giggle when Kwangmin widens his eyes.

"Aww! I love you too, girlfriend!" squealed Kwangmin as he lightly hug Hanna, feeling extremely happy.

"There's two rapper in the group though!"  Kwangmin let go of Hanna and arched his eyebrows listening to Hanna's reply.

"Hanna-shi! How can you say that! Minwoo's just a kid!" whined Kwangmin with a pout.

"A kid? He's our age, Pikachu-shi." Hanna pinches Kwangmin cheecks softly.  "But of course I love the guy who gave me this ring." said Hanna as she she showed her hand to Kwangmin.

"My girlfriend is so cute! I love you too, Hanna-shi!" replied Kwangmin getting all excited and hug Hanna tightly again.

"Yah! We're in public. You don't have to do a drama over here!" said Youngmin who came out of nowhere.  "Annyong, Hanna-shi!"  Youngmin smile at Hanna who is stuggling to get out of Kwangmin's hug.

"Annyong, Youngmin-shi!" replied Hanna, slightly blushing.  "Annyong, Minwoo-shi!" greeted Hanna when she saw Minwoo looking around the bakery.

"Oh... Annyong, Hanna-shi!" replied Minwoo, his eyes still looking around the bakery.

"If you're looking for my sister, she's not here. She's busy dating."  Minwoo's eyes widen when he heard what Hanna had said.

"She's dating? With who?" asked Minwoo softly, frowning slightly.  'How can she date someone else when I confessed to her yesterday.' Minwoo thought to himself.

"She's dating with her books at home. Don't worry, Minwoo-shi. She only has her eyes on you." teased Hanna making Minwoo blush.

"My girlfriend is so sneaky!" said Kwangmin as he pinches Hanna's cheeks lightly.

"Aish! Don't pinch my cheeks! I already apply blusher on my cheeks. You don't have to make it even redder, Pikachu-shi!"  Hanna smacked Kwangmin's hands away as she said that.

"Annyong, Hanna-shi!" greeted the hyung line when they walk next to her.

"Annyong, oppa!" Hanna greeted them back with a sweet smile on her face.

"I didn't know that Kwangmin is so clingy." said Hyunseong when he saw Kwangmin's hands holding Hanna's hands, not letting her away from him.

"Even I his twin didn't know that he's this clingy, hyung." replied Youngmin with a grin.

"I'm clinging on my girlfriend. What's wrong with that?" Kwangmin arched his eyebrows looking at his hyungs.

"Aish! Don't argue, right now. Let's eat together, Hanna-shi. Or do you want to only eat with Kwangmin?" asked Donghyun politely.

"Together would be better." replied Hanna with a smile.

"But I only want to eat with you, Hanna-shi."  Kwangmin pouted looking at Hanna.

"Stop acting like a kid, Pikachu-shi." said Hanna as she walk to the other members who are taking their seat at a table at the far end of the bakery.

"Let's walk together!"  Kwangmin catch up to Hanna and hold her hands again.

"Don't worry, Pikachu-shi. I won't go far away from you. Promise!" Hanna tiptoed and whisperes into Kwangmin's ears making Kwangmin blush slightly.  "Aish! Why must you be super tall, jagiya? It's so hard for me to whisper to you." Hanna whined cutely with a pout.

"What did you call me, Hanna-shi?" asked Kwangmin with an idiotic smile on his face.

"Uhh... Nothing! Let's go and take our seat." replied Hanna as she remembers what she had said, her face burning from embarrassment.

"Aww! Say it one more time! Please, girlfriend!" Kwangmin begged while blinking her eyes innocently.  But Hanna ignores him and join the rest of the Boyfriend members at the table.  "Aish, this girl! She's really making me crazy!" Kwangmin muttered to himself with a smile planted on his face as he made his way to the table, sitting beside Hanna.

 

 

 


I've updated after quite a long time of silence! :)

Are u guys happy that I updated? Well I know I am!

I wanted to update today since it's the twins birthday!!! :D

OMO!!! 1 more chapter to go! I'm so sad to be ending this story but I know I can't continue this story anymore (mainly because I'm out of idea) >.<

But I guess I'll be writing another story later.. What do u guys think? Should I?

I know it's only going to be 1 more chapter, but please do subscribe if u are a new reader and leave your comments down below!!! XD

*Happy 18th Birthday YoungKwang!!! (internationally)