Come up!

I'm chatting with a Boyfriend member?!

"Are you sure he asked us to come at 7 p.m, unnie?" asked Yerin when both she and her sister are in the car waiting for Kwangmin and Minwoo near their dorm.

"He said so. Aish! How come an idol doesn't keep his promise?"  Hanna frowned looking at her watch, 7.15 p.m.  'Why is he late?' Hanna thought to herself as she keeps an eye on Boyfriend's dorm entrance.  "Aish! Why did you forced me to wear this dress, Yerin-ah?"

"Because it's pretty! You look awesome in it, unnie." said Yerin with a smile, looking at her sister who is sitting on the driver's seat.

"But it's like super tight, Yerin-ah! This dress looks as if it's about to burst! And it's hard for me to drive, wearing this dress." Hanna starts to whine like a little kid.

"Aish! Stop acting like a baby, unnie! You look super y in it. A great way to seduce Kwangmin oppa!"  Yerin was acting all giddy all of a sudden.

"Who says that I'm going to seduce Pikachu-shi? Aish, this girl! Such a ert!" said Hanna as she smacked her sister's arms lightly.

A sudden tap on the car window startled both of the sisters who were deep in their own thoughts.  Hanna smile slightly and lowered the car window when she sees a familiar face on the other side.  "Hey, Hanna-shi! What are you doing out here? Owh, Yerin-shi. Annyong!" greeted Donghyun with a huge smile on his face.

"Annyong, oppa!" Yerin greeted Donghyun back with a smile on her face.

"Annyong, Donghyun oppa! Umm... We're waiting for Kwangmin-shi and Minwoo-shi. Kwangmin-shi told us to come at 7, but now it's already nearing 7.30 and he's not even here yet. Where are you from, Donghyun oppa?" replied Hanna.

"I went to the mart to buy a few things actually. They're still not out yet? That's funny! They were getting ready the moment I went out to the mart. Come up to our dorm then, it's cold out here. I'll make you guys some tea." said Donghyun.

"Anio, oppa! It's ok. It's not that cold anyway since we are in the car. You sure did bought a lot of things from the mart, oppa. You sure you can carry all of it by yourself?" asked Hanna with a frown.

"If you are so concern, help me carry it to our dorm then." replied Donghyun.

"Aish! You really want us to come up to your dorm don't you, oppa?"

"Unnie, let's help him." whispered Yerin to Hanna.  Hanna looked at Yerin with wide eyes.  "What? Look at him, it's cold and he's carrying a lot of stuffs. Let's help Donghyun oppa, unnie. Please!" added Yerin while looking at her sister with pleading eyes.

"Exactly! Help me, Hanna-shi! Please!!!" Donghyun starts to pout and stared at Hanna innocently.

"Aish! Fine, then. Where should I parked my car, oppa?" asked Hanna, giving in.

"You can parked over there, near the elevator." replied Donghyun, pointing at an empty parking lot near the elevator.

"Ok. Let me parked my car first, then I'll help you. Ok, oppa?" said Hanna with a smile and starts to drive to the empty parking space.

"OMO!!! Can you believe it, unnie? We're going to Boyfriend's dorm!!! This is so exciting, unnie!" Yerin starts to squeal in delight.

"Aish! Behave yourself, Yerin-ah! Or else I'll stranggle you once we get home!" warned Hanna as she parked her car.

"For your information, this is the first time we have girls coming to our dorm." said Donghyun with a smile when they were in the elevator.

"You literally forced us to come up to your dorm, oppa. We were going to help you carry all those stuffs, but you won't even let us." whined Hanna slightly with a pout.  Yerin nodded in agreement.

"How can I make a girl carry all this stuffs? Besides, they're not that heavy anyway." replied Donghyun with a smile.  "Here's our floor."

Hanna and Yerin followed Donghyun from the back.  Yerin constantly starts to fangirl about that particular moment and Hanna would always smacked her sister's arm lightly to stop Yerin from acting all weird.  Donghyun turn to look at the sisters before pressing the door code.  "Aish, oppa. Don't worry, ok? We won't look at your door code." said Hanna, she and Yerin then looked away from the door.

"I didn't say anything at all. I was just looking at the both of you. But don't be too shocked seeing our dorm, it may be a bit messy. Well, you know. Only guys lives in here." replied Donghyun as he opened the front door.  Yerin helped to hold the door when she sees that Donghyun is struggling with the door and the stuffs that he had bought.  "Thank you, Yerin-shi!"  Yerin just smile in return.

"Don't act all weird, Yerin-ah! I'm begging you!" said Hanna before entering Boyfriend's dorm.  Yerin just gave her sister a slight smile and nodded lightly.

"I'm home! Look what I brought back!" shouted Donghyun as he entered the dorm.  "Why are you and Kwangmin still here, Minwoo-ah?" asked Donghyun when he spotted Minwoo sitting in the living room with his IPad in his hands.

"Aish! Kwangmin is throwing a tantrum in the kitchen, hyung!" replied Minwoo with a frown on his face.

"What did you brought home, hyung?" asked Jeongmin and Hyunseong at the same time.  Donghyun turn back to look at the sisters who were still standing near the door.  They look a bit unsure on whether they should enter the dorm or not, so Donghyun decided to pull them to the living room once he had emptied his hands.

"Umm... Annyong!" said both of the sisters with an awkward smile on their face when four pairs of eyes stared at them in shocked.

 

 

 


Hi there everyone!!! :)

I know that all of u have been waiting for the White Day chapter...

Sorry for teasing u guys with this chapter then! >.< I just can't helped trying to make u guys anticipate for the next chapters...

This chapter is kinda short.. SORRY!! T.T

For the new readers, please subscribe to my story.. I'll really appreciate it! :)

And for my awesome subscribers, please leave your comment down below!!! XD