Caught Red Handed

Boys Over Media

Kiyomi Pov

I opened my eyes begrudgingly as my alarm clock started going off. I grunted and flopped out of bed. I turned to my left to see Miho passed out on her bed. I frowned. Should I wake her? I thought about it for a few seconds, but then decided to let her wake up herself. It's very dangerous to wake up Miho. Let's just say there is a different side to Miho when you try to make her get up. I turned off the alarm clock and walked to the bathroom to wash my face. It was 6:17 so I had to hurry to get to practice on time. I decided to leave my long wavy black hair flow down. It was funny how I was the only one with wavy hair in my family, but we all didn't make much out of it. It was just a fact about me that I couldn't change. No matter how much I wanted to. I slipped on some jeans, then put on my favorite pair of high tops, and a grey tank top that stopped right at my hips. I walked out of the room to see the whole apartment was still asleep. What the hell? I thought about maybe waiting for them to wake up and go with me, but I didn't want to be late and I kind of figured they would get ready sooner or later. So I ate breakfast quickly and left.

I had just exited the elevator to the floor with all the studios. I was trying to guess which one I was supposed to go in. But every door looked the same as the lastcrying I had no clue of what to do.... Until from one of the studios I heard a soft piano playing. My curiosity got to me and I decided to follow the melody. As I curved down different halls and stepped through different doors I finally found myself in front of the door that led to the beautiful music. I pressed my right fist against my lips unsure on if I should go in. I could feel my dorky wimpy side saying. "No Kiyomi just wait for the girls and go find the studio with them, don't go in." WHILE my more adventurous side was saying. "GO IN! GO IN!" I roughly dropped my arm and decided to finally grow some guts and go in. I grasped on to the door knob gently and slowly opened the door... I peaked my head through first to see a large dance studio with the front wall covered with a mirror so you could see your reflection. I then turned my head to see a piano and a bench in front of it. There was a guy sitting on the bench. He was playing the same song over and over that it soon got stuck in my head and I was standing in the room 10 feet away from him. Watching him play. It was interesting watching his muscles work differently as he played. It was sooooo...... beautiful. I closed my eyes and let the music sink into me as I could have sworn I heard this song somewhere before. It was so familiar and yet I didn't know what song it even was. I could feel my body unconsciously sway back and foward. And before I knew it I was dancing. Dancing to an imaginary beat playing in my mind with the melody of the piano. I didn't even know what I was doing or even how I looked as I was dancing. I was just dancing. And the guy he was playing. Or at least he was playing. Holy CRAPPPPP. I opened my eyes to see the guy who was playing the piano was staring at me. And this wasn't just any guy. It was Taeyang. I felt my cheeks burn like a million suns as I saw his mesmerizing eyes staring at me in wonderment. He slightly smiled. "Why'd you stop?" I put all my weight on my left hip as I crossed my arms in front of me and looked down shyly. I shrugged. "I just don't..... Ah... Well you stopped playing." I felt like slapping myself across the face. Of course he wasn't playing anymore. Baka! Baka! Baka!(Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!) Why couldn't I talk normal in front of him? Oh right it's because he's a guy and I just happen to get a jumbily feeling in my stomach whenever I am around him. He smiled again, but this time it was bigger than the last which made me blush even harder. "I know that, but you seemed to be doing perfectly fine without music at first." I frowned. "Well the song sounded familiar so it just came out." He smiled and laughed a little and stood up to walk over to me. As he got closer I backed up a bit scared that if I was too close to him I might do something stupid again. He smiled at me a little. "You know that's my song Wedding Dress." I nodded trying to think of something to say quickly, but all I came up with was. "Oh, well it's really good. At least as far as hearing just the piano." He smiled again, but this time he reached over and grabbed my hand. My heart instantly jumped as he did that. He looked at our hands then looked back up at me. He led me over to the piano and sat me down next to him. He side glanced at me shyly then spoke. "I'll play it and sing it for you. Maybe then you will fully recognize it." He then elegantly began moving his fingers across the piano playing the small intro of his song, but then soon he began to sing. And it was breathtaking. Beautiful. I couldn't believe such an amazing voice was coming out of him. I expected him to I don't know what I expected him to be, but his voice was just...... I don't know how to explain it. It reminded me of honey; it just came out smoothly and slowly. But it had so much heart. I could tell that he really meant everything he was saying. From beginning to end it gave me goose bumps and I couldn't believe what was even happening. Taeyang was singing to me. And now it was over. It was over too fast. He turned towards me with shy eyes. He wasn't even looking at me he was just looking at his lap. I didn't know what to do, but I took my best guess of what to do and I squeezed his hand. He looked up. I smiled. "Thank you for playing me that. It was really..... It was amazing." He smiled also happily and then suddenly his band mates walked in. We both instantly stood up. I could see his band members keep going back and foward from Taeyang to me. I embarrassingly looked at the floor. I could feel my face flush as I looked up to see that the guy's eyes had settled on me. Their eyes were questioning, but I could tell what they all were thinking. And let's just say it wasn't about what they were going to eat for dinner.

Gdragon spoke up. Taeyang what are you doing here so early and why is Kiyomi at our rehearsal?" I frowned. "Wait doesn't my band have practice at 7:00?" TOP shook his head. "No, you guys are at 8:00." I face palmed my forehead. "Crap. I'm sorry I must have accidently mixed up times. Here I'll just leave." I began walking out when Taeyang called after me. "No you don't have to leave. You can just sit in and watch us practice." I turned around to see that Taeyang looked hopeful while his band members were trying to cover up their shock and disapproval, but they didn't argue. I nodded. "Umm yeah. I guess I'll just stay." He smiled and walked over to me. He grabbed my hand..... again..... He lead me to a stool in the front corner of the room for me to sit on. I smiled shyly and sat down.

The boys had finished their practice and now we were all sitting together. Daesung was talking. "Ahhhhhh! You wouldn't guess what happened on Doraemon!" Gdragon laughed almost like if they had some sort of secret joke the rest of us didn't know about. TOP spoke then. "Aish Daesung that show is all you ever talk about. Don't you have something different to talk about for once." He frowned and thought to himself. He suddenly smiled. "Ahhhhh yes I do." He looked at me. "I saw Sohee at the coffee shop down the street this morning. Bright and early." He smiled brightly. Seungri shook his head dramatically. "Hyung be careful you don't want to be such a womanizer." Daseung's expression was a little like this.surprise. I really didn't want to laugh, but I couldn't help it. These guys are too funny. It's almost like watching a funny sitcom like Family Outing. Love that show..... Back to the guys though. It was nice to see Taeyang actually seeming more comfortable and talking a lot. And to see him smile more and laugh more. It was overall a great thing to see. Then suddenly Daesung turned to me. "So Kiyomi when are you going to battle against Taeyang?" I frowned. "What are you talking about?" He shrugged casually. "I just heard from a little birdie that you are the best dancer in the group and Taeyang happens to be our best dancer. So you guys should battle." I grimaced. I had a feeling that little birdie was Sohee. Ahhhhh I swear next time I see her....... "No I can't dance that good. Besides I don't like to battle." All the guys groaned. Seungri jumped in. "Come onnnnnnn. How bad could it be to battle once in front of a couple of friends?" Gdragon hit him on the shoulder scolding him. "Seungri if she doesn't want to we can't force her." He frowned and folded his arms over his chest. I felt bad for getting him in trouble so....... I am really going to regret this. "Fine. I'll do it." Everyone jumped up and down in excitement except for Taeyang. He stood up and looked at me desperately. "Are you sure you really want to battle?" I frowned, I could tell he didn't want to have me be forced into anything, but I just smiled to reassure him. "Yeah don't worry." He nodded, but still seemed a bit reluctant. We stepped to the middle of the dance floor.

Then suddenly the music started. Taeyang went first pulling off smooth clean cut moves that could have made anyone stop in there footsteps and watch him. He ended his turn with a slight brush to my face. SEDUCTIVELY. Wow this wasn't the same Taeyang I knew from a couple of seconds ago. I snapped out of it though so I could begin to move through different exact and precise movements that were al connected into one smooth routine of muscle movements. I ended my turn with popping his collar. All of the guys were yelling in the background. But it felt like if it was just Taeyang and I. He proceeded with dancing, but differently this time it was slightly rougher and more wild. It still was clean, but he was adventuring more into his movements. He kept getting closer to me; soon he was so close that I could smell his cologne which I have to say smelled amazing. But then stupid me tripped slightly on my feet, but before I could fall(again......BAKA!!!!) he caught me. He pulled me closely to him. I was so close that my head was now under his hat's flap also. We were so close that I thought my insides were going to explode. I wouldn't be surprised if my insides had exploded and then I just didn't feel it yet because adrenaline was flowing through my body. But our eyes met and I kept staring at him. And he stared back. I slightly bit my lip shy as ever. I could actually feel his heat emanating off of his body. But then the moment ended. The studio door opened and YG and  my band mates walked in. Taeyang and I quickly backed away from each other. It was blank point on my band mates face that they knew they had interrupted something. But YG didn't seem to notice.

This was officially the second time in one day that Taeyang and I had been caught having a moment between each other.

 

Well that's the ending to that chaptercheekyhope you liked it. Comment and subscribe please :)