Can't Show my Face Again

Boys Over Media

Evelyn Pov

I followed Jinju shortly after she left. What just happened? And what was that smell? It couldn't have been puke. It just couldn't. NO. It was not puke. I proceeded with repeating that in my head when doubt came into my mind. Well what if it was puke I mean..... She has been looking skinnier. But Jinju is NOT doing that to herself. She can't be. I know Jinju she would never do that. Or would she? No she just can't. But I don't exactly know Jinju very well. I then saw that Jinju burst through the studio door not even bothering to be courteous about it. I tried to follow after her quietly and unnoticeably. Which back fired since I walked in and saw everyone staring at us. There was a new guy there instead of Chul. Jinju and I bowed to him and sat down. I took a seat next  to Sohee. She then whispered to me. "What's wrong?" I frowned and truthfully couldn't give her answer cause I had no clue of what was wrong. "I REALLY don't know." I decided to end it there. I didn't want to think of what happened in the bathroom, and what was going on before I had gone in there. 

Well we had just ended practice and the Big Bang boys had to leave quickly because of their busy schedule; it also turned out that new guy there was our new dance choreographer for the week. I guess Chul had gotten sick so that's why he had ran out. Which made sense, but the guy couldn't stop glancing at Miho which made me think creeper. NO hating, but it was just a bit weird. So now we were hanging in the dance studio having fun. Which made me return back to normal rather than the way I was acting earlier. We had noticed though that Jinju didn't look too well though she looked pretty ill actually. Everyone proceeded with caring for her which led to the discovery of her being sick. Ahhhhh thank GODDDD. That's probably why I smelt puke in the bathroom earlier. She was just sick. It also explains her losing weight. At least now I know that I don't have to worry about Jinju harming herself. Miho sent her and Sohee back to the apartment. She wanted Sohee to make her some soup. And Sohee listened like the sweet kind Sohee she was. Which then left Miho, Kiyomi, and I alone. Miho seemed a bit stiff at first, but then loosened up a bit as we continued on with chilling. A while later on a trainee came in. "Umm excuse me YG would like to see you guys in his office immediately for a meeting." She shyly looked down as we walked out of the door past her thanking her also at the same time for telling us. I remember those days when I was a trainee. Wow those days were rough. But now here I am. Going to debut with my loves(besties) in a month or two.

We had bumped into Sohee on the way to the office so now we were just waiting in YG's office for the Big Bang boys who were going to join the meeting. I felt my stomach tie up in knots as he told us this new information. I was excited about seeing Seungri again, but it wouold make me think of how I can't have him. And how he would always be in my reach yet untouchable.

All of the guys were now in the office and we were all discussing (well actually we were just listening to YG talking) about an event coming up called March Mash in Lotte World. Ah the names that asians come up withcheeky. YG first talked about Big Bang and how BUSY they were going to be, now I understand why Seungri has such noticeable bags under his eyes. But then YG began talking about us singing there! And not only singing there, but singing Big Bang's old song With U! Is he serious?! Hah yes he was. YG had left a little while ago, but me and the girls were still going bonkers over the news. AHHHHH yessssss!! I have been waiting for this for sooooo longgggg. But the day has finally come. I was also very happy because YG chose one of their english songs! Yeah!!! 

Gdragon began walking foward and congratulated while each of them gave us hugs. I hugged each of them, but when I got to Seungri I was a bit hesitant. But I still hugged him not wanting to offend my "sunbae" (I have just tried to use a korean word to see if it works for me, but it doesn't stick very well...... So I think I will just stick with my english like noraml americanslaugh). As I hugged I could feel my stomach tighten even more to where I thought my body would explode from what was going on inside me. I stepped away after as swiftly as I could. I avoided looking at his face knowing he would make me swoon again over his adorableness. Gdragon then congratulated us again and was saying how they were going to help us on the song tomorrow, but Miho didn't want that to happen...

Seungri Pov

Evi and I were sitting in the recording by OURSELVES. "Ok try repeating these lyrics. 'I wanna rock with you. Dance with you. Do everything with you. Run around in the rain with you. Everyday not only you.' Kay so now you try." She then sat up a bit taller and coughed a little and began to sing. Which was amazing. I couldn't believe that the voice I was hearing was coming out of her small body. It was so beatiful that when she stopped I couldn't help, but keep staring at her. I heard her say something to me, but I truly wasn't paying attention. I was just staring at her unique eyes. Seriously whose eyes are the same as hers?! No ones I tell you, no one. But I snapped back to reality as she repeated herself. "Ummm so how was that?" She said almost above a whisper. I instantly spoke a nit too exicited. "You were Amazing Evi! Your singing is soooo good!" She blushed. "Thank you..." I smiled to myself, score one for the macknae. Aish NO I can't be liking her like this. She's from the same company and I'm not even suppose to be dating anyways. I can't let this get any farther than a little crush.

We had been practicing for a little while and I ddecided to just make small talk with her. "So Evi you know you Heartbeat girls should have a name for your fans whenver you guys get big." She frowned and leaned in her chair. "What do you mean?" I  smiled and leaned foward a bit. "Well for us Big Bang we call our fans V.I.Ps it's kind of like that..... Oh you know you should call your fans converse! You know since you guys all wear converse!" I felt like smacking myself in the forehead for sounding like such an overexcited dork. She smiled. "Thank you, but we don't even know if we will do that good. We can't get ahead of ourselves when there is still work to be done." I pouted trying to pull an aeygo on her. "Don't say that. You know you guys are going to do good and so do all of us from Big Bang. We support you guys all the way through! Fighting!" She laughed and was about to say something when suddenly..... she farted. I tried to hold in my laughter. I wasn't going to laugh though cause her farting was funny truthfully I didn't really care. But I wanted to laugh because of how cute she looked burrying her fae in her arms in embarrassment. I couldn't hold it in anymore though. I bursted out laughing. Laughing so HARD that...... I FARTEDsurprise. AISH!!!!!!!!! IDIOT!!!!!! Then we both stopped laughing. She instantly stood up and walked to the door. "I think we practiced enough." She then walked out the door. I stood up and walked to the couch. I grabbed a pillow and began screaming in it. "WHY?????!!!?!?!?"

Evelyn Pov

He walked out of the studio with a deep red face which was probably the color of my face. GREAT. I don't think I will ever be able to show my face to him again.

I was sleeping peacefully in my room when suddenly someone woke me up. I opened my eyes groggily and saw Seungri there. I instantly got away from him. But he seemed serious so I eased up a bit. He had a grave look on his face. I spoke up first. "What's wrong?" He frowned and looked down. "It's Jinju......"

Sorry for the wait on the update:( But here it is so hope you like it. And words can't explain how weird it was for me to write the farting scene. Enjoy the awkwardness of Evelyn and Seungri!:) Comment and Subscribe pleasseeeee!