Debut Stage Part 2

Boys Over Media

*Miho's POV *

The sound of the cheering fans were ringing in my ears. All five of us had gotten into our trap doors and were now being introduced. Please let us be good. Please let us be good. Please don't drop your microphone Miho. I looked down at the converse shoes I was wearing, actually we were all wearing them. With a deep breath, the trap doors started lifting up. The music was playing. Our signature Heartbeat sound playing too. thump... thump thump...thump...thump thump...

"Everybody!" I yelled as we got to the top. The sound of fans screaming and chanting were audible. "Kim Miho! Kiyomi Hara! Evi! Jinju! Sohee! Heartbeat!" They were all chanting. It felt good to know they support us. 

"Give it up!" Kiyomi said her line, while the others followed.

"For the one and only!"

"Indescribable!"

"Undeniable!"

"Heartbeat!"

Then we performed, hitting all of our dance moves on cue and giving the performance all we got. The cheers and claps soared when we finished. We bowed and gave our thanks as we exited the stage. Then something happened. Something none of us were prepared for. We were exiting the stage and then......

 

 

 

 

 

 

...........Jinju fainted. She fainted right then and there on the stairs. "OMO! Jinju!" Multiple people surrounded us. Oh no.....

*Later*

Jinju was taken to the hospital immediately and HeartBeat followed urgently. Somehow news traveled so quickly that we had to get pass interviewers just to get into the hospital.

"What does this mean for HeartBeat Miho?"

"Isn't the leader suppose to take care of her teammates."

"Will HeartBeat only have four members?" 

We didn't answer and got into the hospital as fast as we could.

*Gdragon's POV *

We rushed to the hospital as soon as we heard the news that Jinju fainted. When we got there, there were interviewers and cameras everywhere. Scumbags this is a serious situation and all you can think about is getting a story? 

As soon as we got to Jinju's floor, it was like the mood was dead. Sohee and Evelyn were sitting on the floor, backs to the wall, outside Jinju's room. Kiyomi was standing next to the door, crying hectically. Actually, they were all crying. 

"Where's Jinju?" Top asked urgently. He seemed very worried, as we all were.

"She's sleeping." Sohee choked out. Daesung rushed to her side immediately and Seungri did the same for Evelyn. Taeyang went to Kiyomi of course, but where's Miho? She's not here?

"Where's Miho?" I asked.
 

Evelyn looked at me with tear filled eyes, "Down the hall. To the right. Brace yourself for the worse." She said shakily. I ran down the hall immediately with the sounds of horrid shouts filling my ears. Turning to the right, I saw a riveting sight. Miho was being yelled at by people who I am sure were Jinju's parents.

"How dare you?! You are the LEADER of this group and you let my girl become like this? You let her become anorexic? You let her become so ill that she faints?! What kind of leader is that Ms. Kim?! Huh?! You're a pathetic excuse for a friend, leader, or anything else! This is your fault she's like this!! How do you think you're going to fix it?!" Jinju's parents yelled at her. She was crying hysterically and dropped to the floor on her knees. 

"YAH! Don't talk to her like that!" I yelled, clenching my hands into fists and walked up to them angrily. "It is not her fault Jinju CHOSE not to eat! It's not her fault that JINJU CHOSE to make herself throw up! And aren't YOU Jinju's parents?! Huh?! If anything it's YOUR fault for not watching over her better! For making her feel like she has to be perfect!" 

"You better shut your mouth boy!" Jinu's father yelled at me.
 

"Make me!" I said tauntingly.

"Jae! Calm down. We should go see if Jinju is alright." Jinju's mom said right before the appa was going to punch me out. Once they were gone, I leaned down next to a hysterical Miho. She was crying like the world just ended right in front of her. 

"Miho yah. It's me. Yah. It's Jiyong. Please. It's okay. It's okay. I'm here." I wrapped my arm around her small body. She was still wearing the clothes that she wore for their performance.

"J-Jiyong...oppa....." She buried her head in my chest and kept crying. I smiled sadly at the nickname. 

"I'm so sorry. about that day." I knew she knew which one I was talking about that.

"A-Aniyo....I'm sorry." She looked up at me with tear filled eyes. I wiped away the ones that were already streaming down her face. 

"This thing with Jinju, it's not your fault okay?" I said cupping her face in-between both of my hands.

"But it is...you heard them."

"It's not your fault Miho." I leaned my forehead against hers. Oh how I missed her. "It's not your fault."

She nodded, pulling away from me and standing up. "Thank you." She said and bowed. I stood up and pulled her into another hug. She seemed hesitant at first, but eventually hugged back tightly.

"I missed you."

*Miho's POV *

After the make-up Jiyong and I had, we walked back over to where everyone was sitting outside Jinju's door. Her parents were probably inside. YG was standing next to Kiyomi while Taeyang stood next to her. Every one of my members were crying. I swallowed the lump in my throat, knowing all too well what YG was going to say.

"Jinju is out of HeartBeat."

A/N: Comments? Thoughts? Subscribers? Please give us your thoughts on the story! Thank you! Annyeong!

--flowergirls