First Impressions

Boys Over Media

Sohee Pov

He sat at his desk with his fingers crossed over eachother. I can't believe it! After months of practicing and years of dreaming, the day has come. We are now singers. "And NO in-house dating." Said our new boss. We all nodded our heads, but I also rolled my eyes I made sure though that no one noticed. Dating? I have no problem with that. I've never even had a boy friend, or ever will unless an amazing guy shows up and sweeps me off my feet. Then our boss handed us a ball point pen and a contract. "Okay just sign this and you will officially be YG Entertainment's new girl group Heartbeat." One by one, each of us got a hold of the pen and signed our names on the fine print. My hand trembled a little as the ink stained my name forever on the contract. Our boss then stood up and said. "I will show you ladies to your new apartment where you will be living." He walked away from his desk and opened the door. Holding it so we'd go out first. We walked into the hall; I smiled as I thought about our new place. What's it going to look like? How nice is it? I suddenly was interrupted by our chosen leader Miho, who leaned over Kiyomi, whispering. "Can you believe this is happening?!? It's crazy, hah well I'm going to have a lot of trouble with that no dating rule." My jaw dropped as I heard those words leave . I gagged with Evelyn and Jinju who had also heard Miho. Then Miho(who supposedly had bad hearing) turned her head towards us and stuck her tongue out. I couldn't help, but smile. "Ah Miho always the flirty one." I smirked. Miho then replied. "So? It's me." I smiled as I received her childish behavior. I mean that's what we love her for. We don't care if one of the members are flirty, or childish. It's their indivisual personality that makes us a better group of friends. I then scoffed quietly at myself, thinking about our journey to this day. After spending months together, training and bonding, we've become soul sisters.

We exited the cramped elevator. I walked behind Evelyn as we traced our steps to the front. Suddenly a group of five guys were walking towards us. We stopped in the hallway, but our best dancer Kiyomi, just kept walking. I was about to call her name when it was already too late. She bumped into a guy with a mohwak. Kiyomi fell back, but was saved by this stranger.We could all tell that there was a spark between them. The atmosphere changed so dramtically that anyone could notice. I turned my head away to look at the other guys. One had a ceaser hair cut, one had spikey hair, one had a cute baby face who seemed to be the youngest. But the one guy that made me focus on him was the one with brown hair that covered his eyebrows slightly. My heart then thumped as I looked at this stranger. It didn't feel like any regular heart beat, but something different. Why? I looked down at my black converse, and back up. He noticed my odd behavior and just smiled. Without any time wasted our boss came up from behind with a warm expression from seeing these group of boys. An expression that we don't get..... yet. "Ahhhh girls I would like you to meet BIGBANG. They are another group here. Let me introduce you." He pointed to the one on the far right with the ceaser hair. "This is the eldest of the group, TOP." Next was the boy that stole my heart for a moment. "This is Daeseung." He smiled at all of us. I stared at him. He wasn't fully buff like the guy Kiyomi bumped into, or even the best looking, but he was still so cute.

I came back to reality, to find the boss introducing the one with spikey hair. I immediately felt bad for not paying attention when he introduced the one with the baby face. Oops!

"The leader Gdragon." He said happily. I noticed out of the corner of my eyes that Miho had her eyes on him. Finally the one with the mohawk was Taeyang. We were each introduced to the guys by our boss, then we bowed to eachother and said our hellos out of respect. When my head came back up, I met eyes with Daeseung. I almost bursted out laughing. His eyes are so tiny! I looked at his eyes again to see that whenever he smiles his eyes smile too. I held in my laugh, to hear a thud over to my left. My head turned to see that Miho and Gdragon had bumped heads. All of us held back our humor as Miho apologized over and over again. "Omigosh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! I'm sorry! I really am!" She brushed Gdragon's hair to fix it, while he just stood there smiling at our leader's cuteness. My attention was interrupted by a melodic voice calling to me. I looked in front of me to see Daeseung. He smiled politely, and introduced himself. "Hello I'm Daeseung." I cleared my throat before I began to speak. "Hello. I'm Sohee." He rubbed his neck, and laughed a little. I couldn't help, but notice how shy he was acting. "Wow.... um that's a lovely name.. it's so... Sohee-ish." His tone changed as he said my name with -ish- in the end. I could see his cuteness and laughed to not make him feel awkward. At that moment I KNEW I was in trouble with the group. My laugh was so girly, that ANYONE could notice that I was FLIRTING. Evelyn gave me a "mmhh~ I saw that" look, or was that my imagination?

When we finished our small talks, our boss lead us to our new apartments. We said our good byes and walked our seperate ways. In the end I couldn't help, but turn my head halfway around, to look at the brown haired boy who made me laugh. As I was about to take a peek at Daeseung, my head turned back to the front. Sohee...remember... NO relationship.

Daeseung Pov

"Hyung." I called out to GD. We were now in the dance studio; Gdragon turned his head back to me. "Uh?" He asked with a voice that sounded like he was daydreaming. I slowly paced over to him and grabbed him by the shoulder, and pulled him to the corner. Gdragon looked at me with a weird expression. I let go of him gently, with a wide smile on my face. "What?" He asked suspiciously. I jumped up and down, poking his shoulder. "Hyung? Tell me.... you like Miho huh?" Gdragon looked at me with an upset face. He slapped the side of my head with his left hand. "Are you crazy?" He asked. I rubbed the spot where he hit me. "I thought you had something IMPORTANT to tell me like: Hyung, did you write a new song? Hyung want to grab a bite? Hyung! Guess what happened on Doraemon?! And Daeseung ah, I met her ONLY today!" I stood there still with a blank expression. I could tell that GD was upset, but was totally avoiding the question. "But the WHOLE group could tell that you WERE flirting." I said. He looked at me, biting his bottom lip and brushing his hand through his hair. "Well..... you LIKE Sohee!" He yelled. I froze as he said those words. He caught me off guard! DANG IT! AISH! I had to think of something fast, to leave his presence. AHHHH STUPID IQ! I should have thought this out. I stumbled on my words as I spoke. "Ummmmm... hy.. hyung... I have to go, Doraemon is on." I walked away, but GD put his hand on my shoulder. His laugh was creeping me out. "AH HA! Daeseung..ah... Doraemon is on Sunday. Today is Thursday... now let's chat." I swallowed hard. "But hyung.... I don't like her that way." He smiled. "Uh huh~"

Sohee Pov

"Dinner!" I yelled to the seperated members across the apartment. Evelyn, Miho, and Kiyomi rushed to the table. Jinju came out from her room wearing jeans and a white sweater. They all sat down at the table. I set the pot on a pile of newspapers, so it wouldn't damage the table. I put on my mit and opened the lid. Steam arose from it. The members leaned in to sniff our dinner. "What is it?" Asked Evelyn. "You'll see." I said. When the steam disapeared, Miho yelled in delight. "Ramen! Woo hoo!" Everyone liked the idea of instant noodles for dinner, except Jinju. "Are you serious unnie? You expect us to eat that! Ramen has CARBS!" She complained. I stood at the edge of the table. "Jinju ya, it's all we have right now. I'm sorry." She folded her arms and stood up. "Then I think I'll pass, besides I have school tomorrow after practice." She started to walk away when our leader grabbed her hand. Jinju looked down at Miho. "Jinju ya. It's all we have right now. Either eat and do well at school tomorrow and exercise, or starve. Also how could you have that attitude with your unnie? Apologize now." Jinju looked at my upset face, and apologized for her behavior. We all shook it off and sat down for dinner.

"Hey Evelyn?" I asked picking up some noodles with my chopsticks. Evelyn looked at me. "Huh?" I placed some kimchi in my bowl and put down my chopsticks. "What's the boy's name with the cute face from bigbang?" She looked at me with a blank face. "You mean TOP?" I shook my head. "No the other one, before Gdragon." She drank from her cup. "Oh! That's Seungri! Haha you were too busy flirting with MR. Daeseung to even notice him!" I pushed her lightly and scoffed. "Aish! Shut up. "I said jokingly.

After dinner, we decided to go to bed. I shared a room with Evelyn. When I entered our room, there were two beds, a mirror, and a desk. Evelyn was already in dreamland, when I entered. I put on some sweats and tied my hair back. As I got into bed, I thought about my day. I couldn't help, but think about Daeseung. His eyes. His smile. His kindness. Thinking about it made me laugh to myself. MAN! We are going to have trouble with the no dating rule. I slapped my cheek as I remembered the 'no dating' rule. I sighed loudly and talked to myself. "Stop, Sohee. Remember how you got to be here. Remember your dreams and hardships you had to go through to be here today. Don't mess it up! NO relationships." I closed my eyes, visualizing the nice brown haired boy ONE last time, before drifting off to sleep. I HAVE to control myself. I WILL control myself.

That's the end:) Hmmmmm wonder what Sohee's hardships were?