Can't Show my Face Again ~continued~

Boys Over Media

Evelyn Pov

"What about Jinju?" I instantly stood up alarmed getting closer to him. He seemed a bit worried by my actions which made even more adrenaline pump through my blood. What could have possibly happened to Jinju? He took a deep breath and grasped on to my hand. (Even though I was deeply worried about Jinju the touch of his hand calmed me a bit more, and made my mind a drift more towards how cute he looked in his pajamas and bunny slippers then Jinju's well fare.) "Jinju has not been eating and has been puking to keep herself skinny. She's not healthy..... I'm sorry, but I think that YG is going to let her go..." I felt like he had just punched me in the stomach. How could Jinju be doing this to herself? Why? She is perfectly fine the way she is. No matter how shocked I must have looked Seungri led my body to the door of my room and led me out of the apartment to YG's office.

Everyone's faces were grave and almost dead as YG let go of Jinju. She didn't try to convince him otherwise, but he continued saying it would be better for her to go get help. He said that this kind of life just seemed to be too much for a girl her age. She had just ran out..... and followed her was a distressed Miho. I suddenly felt more lost than I ever have before. With Jinju gone and Miho running out it felt like maybe Heartbeat would never debut. It felt I like I had let everyone down too. I had smelt the puke, but I didn't say anything... I thought it was fine, but it really wasn't.

We all split into groups looking for Miho.Top and Taeyang with Gdragon, Kiyomi Daesung and Sohee went together, and I went with Seungri. He insisted that he had to go with me. I didn't rebuttal him, but I felt nervous walking around the halls with him looking for Miho. All this craziness made me forget about earlier and stupid me thinking that just made me remember earlier. We were both quiet and I could feel the tension of him wanting tell me something. It was obvious that something was bothering because he kept rubbing his hands randomly. I on the other hand was just cracking my knuckles away. But I couldn't help, but ask him what had bugging me for the past few minutes. "Why did you insist on searching with me?" He looked at me from the side and I could see that his seemed some what embarrassed which made me feel bad for putting him in weird position, but I just really wanted to know. I was tired of being left out of the loop with things like this. I just wanted to know what was going on through his mind. Is there really something wrong about that? He sighed just like he had earlier and looked down away from me. "I wanted to be there for you..... You know comfort you. I mean it must be tough losing someone that you had grown so close to. I know how you feel. When Big Bang was going to debut we actually had 6 guys. But then last minute they cut the 6th guy..... I had begun to like him you could say. But just like that.. poof.. He was gone. I just wanted to be there for you cause I want you to go through the pain easier than I did." I felt stupid. He had just revealed a perfectly good reason making him relive his past which by guessing with the look on his face was painful. Why did I always have to these things? Cause people pain. first my dad with...... I bit my lip trying to suppress the tears from brinking my eyes, afraid to cry in front of Seungri. I looked away from him and wiped my eyes a bit. But before I knew it two arms enveloped me in a close embrace... and I already knew who it was.

Seungri Pov

I felt my chest strain as I spoke those words. I hadn't talked about... him... for a while. Actually I'm not even sure I ever talked about him really. It was painful remembering the days with him and the guys. Playing games together and having fun, but he just couldn't make the cut he was just too shy. Evelyn seemed deep in thought and bit her lip. She looked away from me and began wiping her eyes. Was she crying?... It hurt me more to see her like this and I felt responsible for it. I should be better at consoling her, but obviously I at that. I wasn't sure of what to do. I mean I've flirted with my noonas and pulled aegyos on them, but truthfully I never tried consoling a girls before. But with Evelyn it was different. I wanted to learn how to console for her. I wanted her to know I would always be there for her. I then went on a limb and hugged her from behind. I could feel her body tense as I did so, but she soon relaxed a bit more in my arms. She turned in my arms to look up at me. I could see that her eyes her glistening a bit, but I already knew they were from tears. She nestled her head in to my chest and whispered softly. "I wish I would have met you sooner in life."

I could feel my heart burn as she said those words because I wish I had met her sooner too. But we don't always get what we want in life because sometimes we have to get through the crap before we can actually get what we want. In this case though, I needed her..

Evelyn Pov

It was comforting standing there leaning on his chest and crying lightly. I wish I had met him sooner it would have been great to have him there when my dad was giving me crap. Maybe if we had met earlier before I became a trainee maybe things would be different and I could have him. Hah I knew differently though. Obviously God doesn't want us together. But he decided he wanted to be bloody annoying and set us up together like this knowing I can't have him. He probably just thought this would be amusing to watch. Watch me squirm around him yet knowing it just wasn't meant to be.... It made me suddenly kind of annoyed. but I brushed it off not wanting to ruin this rare moment between Seungri and I. Because perhaps this might be the only moment we may ever get. Though we heard footsteps running towards us and I broke away from him trying to lock away the memory of us hugging in a safe place somewhere in my mind. I rubbed my eyes to see Sohee and Kiyomi with the other guys.

"We found her. She was on the roof." Said Daesung proudly. Top clapped for him sarcastically and patted him on the back. "Ok you know technically GD found her, but whatever makes you happy.... So can I please go back to bed. I swear I'm gonna collapse from exhaustion?" Taeyang nodded a bit amused. "Yeah sure just try not to make flowers wilt on your way there." Top sent daggers at Taeyang for his little joke about his mood as he walked away. Taeyang smiled triumphantly, but the mood died down a bit as us Sohee, Kiyomi, and I met eyes. I could see they both were just as upset as I was. I left Seungri a bit unwillingly to go with the girls. The guys then stood together. Daesung spoke though trying to fill the silence. "How about we walk you guys home?" We all nodded and glumly walked along there sides. I could see that Daesung was trying to brighten Sohee's mood with some jokes and Taeyang was speaking quietly with Kiyomi with intent eyes. But Seungri and I weren't speaking anymore. I just couldn't it wasn't in me to speak right now.

Seungri though ever so slyly slipped his fingers through mine and held tightly for reassurance. And just like that I felt like I could take on the world. Just as long as I knew he would always be there.

Ok so I updated another Evi chapter because she needed to catch up with Miho:P

And I feel very sad for Kiyomi who is the only one who hasn't gotten two chapters, soooooo I promised her that her next chapter would be amazingly awesome:) I got some tricks up my sleeve for her, no worriessmiley. Oh! and thank you to all the readers and subscribers who read! Love you guys! Comment and subscribe please:)