Another One

Boys Over Media

*Kiyomi Pov*

We had all split up into groups after YG let Jinju back in. I went with Sohee and Daesung. I didn't pay a whole bunch of attention to them trying to give them their space while we were searching for Miho. Oh why couldn't I be in a group with Taeyang? Oh shut up Kiyomi you need to get over him. Ughhh, but I already know that is going to be pretty much impossible. Why can't we just find Miho already so then I can sleep this whole mess off. Then suddenly like if my wish had just been answered Daesung got a text message. He smiled and told Sohee and I that Gdragon had found Miho on the roof. So we went to go meet up with Seungri, Evi, Top, and Taeyang. When we got there I could tell that everyone was still kind of upset from this whole situation. Us Heartbeat girls were worn out and exhausted, but then Mr.Sarcasm (Top) spoke. Trying to bring down a very happy Daesung. "Okay you know technically GD found her, but whatever makes you happy... So can I please go back to bed. I swear I'm gonna collapse from exhaustion." I was about to say something to say some kind of witty come back for Daesung when suddenly Taeyang did  it for me. "Yeah sure just try not to make flowers wilt on your way there." Top then replied back to Taeyang with a final death glare before he left. Though all Taeyang could do was just smile proud of his own actions. I looked up to meet eyes with the girls to see how exhausted they were too. We had a very bad first day as Heartbeat. The guys obviously could tell that something was wrong so they walked us back to our apartment. I walked next to Taeyang quietly. But then he bagan to speak quietly and intently. "Are you alright Kiyomi?" I sighed and shook my head. I wiped my eyes with my palms and spoke. "I don't know. I'm just so..... ughhh." I ended my sentence with a sigh of frustration. Truthfully though I didn't sigh because of Jinju this time. It was because of what was coming up. . My birthday. He frowned. "Whats wrong? You can trust me don't worry. I promise to keep it between just you and I." I grimaced unsure on whether I would be able to tell him or not. I trusted Taeyang, but I didn't want to tell anyone about my birthday. My birthday has always my own personal pity party. . . For my own reasons. (A/N: later in this chapter I will explain more on this.) Taeyang seemed to notice my unsureness and he  unoticeably grasped on to my hand and squezzed it. He looked deeply into my eyes. "You can tell me anything. I'm here for you." I blushed and looked down slightly at our hands and knew in my heart that I wanted to tell him. But I wasn't ready to tell anyone yet. Even him. I shook my head. "It's nothing I'm just tired from this whole day." I could see the disbelief in his eyes so I squeezed his hand back. "Really, don't worry I'm fine." At least I will be when my birthday passes. He frowned, but nodded. I knew that for the best of my friends I had to do this. I let go of his hand and held on to my arm. The rest of the walk was quiet, but deeply I wanted to tell him everything. Everything about me and my life. And I wanted to get to know him also. I wanted to know everything about him, but truthfully. I couldn't and he knew that too.

*Taeyang Pov*

We dropped the girls off at their apartment and left. I was still troubled about earlier. I could tell that Kiyomi wasn't telling me the truth and that she was hiding somehting, but I didn't want to question her too much about it. Cause obviously she was having trouble even thinking about whatever it was that was bothering her. I sighed and looked at the ground. Then Seungri spoke. "Hey you ok?" I nodded trying to conceal myself. "Neh, I'm just tired that's all." Hmmm that seems to be everybody's answer for tonight even myself. I just wanted to go back to the apartment and get some sleep. This day was one of the most tiring days I think I have ever had in my whole career. But really I think more of these were on their way. YG Entertainment just got a bit more complicated.

*Kiyomi Pov*

I was resting in my bed. I could see Miho laying in her bed in an uncomfortable position obvioulsy not yet alseep. But apprarently she was having really bad tummy aches. Which I didn't really believe, but I didn't want to push  it and keep asking her what was wrong. Obviously there was something wrong with everybody today, but no one really said anything. Perhaps we all don't know each other as well as we think we do. I mean Jinju being aneorexic, Miho not telling me why she was crying, Evi not saying why she had glassy eyes whenever we met up with her and Seungri, and then Sohee always seeming to have something bottled up that she never speaks of. Then there was me. I wasn't even going to tell anyone my birthday was going to be tomorrow. I never told anyone about it because it has always been the only day I really could ever dwell on the fact that I have never met my biological father. Every year I would always wait for something to come from him. A birthday letter, present whatever. It could have been and IOU I didn't really care just something that showed that he was real. I needed something to show that he was not just a figment of my imagination. My mother always told me not to expect anything, but I couldn't help myself. He would always be in my mind that day of my birthday. Maybe this time will be different. Maybe this time he will send me something, but then I was always proved wrong. And in the end I would end up looking stupid waiting by the mailbox.

~Next morning~

I woke up extra early in the  morning so I could be there when the mail man would get here. I quickly tied my hair into a messy bun as I tip toed out of the apartment. I was trying my best not to wake anyone up as I quietly shut the door behind me. I quickly speed walked to the elevator. I waited anxiously as the elevator slowly reached my destination. Oh come one hurry  up. HURRY UP. Come on.... then finally I was there. I ran to the mailbox and opened it. . . Yup like I siad. In the end I look stupid.

Ok well here's Kiyomi's chapter sorry not my best work, but in a rush. Please bare with me:P Comment and subscribe please!