Oppa not Sunbae~continued~

Boys Over Media

Sohee Pov

What was that?! Jinju completely barged in, being rude to our instructor and Big Bang. She sat down and Evelyn sat down next to me. She had WORRY all over her face. I leaned in to Evelyn and whispered, "Hey... waht's wrong?" Evelyn bit her lip and answered. "I REALLY don't know." I turned my head to Jinju and looked at her. I couldn't help, but notice how thin she was, and how much she was sweating too.

After practice we decided to just hang out in the dance studio. Big Bang had a tight schedule so they left right after. We all sat on the floor, joking around and such. Evelyn turned back to her normal self, but Jinju put her head to her knees. We all noticed her behavior and all of us walked up to her. I mean as unnies this is what we HAVE to do. "Jinju ya?" Miho said tapping her. "you alright?" Jinju looked up at us with blood shot eyes. She sighed heavily. I bent down next to her patting her back. "Hey what's wrong? You were okay this morning." She sighed again, but with her voice trembling. Kiyomi bent down next to me and touched her forehead. "OH MY OGD! you're burning up!" Miho touched her forehead and was shocked. "Dude! You have a fever. Jinju ya, skip school today just go home and rest." She shook her head not wanting to move. Miho then pulled her up and looked her straight in the eyes. "YOU'RE GOING TO THE APARTMENT. NO EXCUSES. HEALTH IS FIRST. Sohee ya can you take her back and make some soup?" I looked at her and nodded. Jinju walked to me and I took her by the shoulder. We both exited the studio and went back to our home.

I laid Jinju on her bed and put a wet cloth over her forehead. She shivered a lot as I dialed her school's number, sitting next to her. "Hello... Seoul High School? Yes Jung Jinju won't be attending today because of high fever." I said. The secretary took it quite well and just said that it would be fine, but she would have to make up several assignments. I hung up the phone and tucked her in tightly. Then I left the room to make kimchi stew. It would help her sweat it all out. I placed the kimchin on the cutting board and started to slice. As I was almost done I hear Jinju throwing up in the bathroom.

I ran to her quickly. Inside she was kneeling on the floor, and was puking everything out. I patted her back. I felt horrible watching our macknae going through this. When she was finished she got up and cooled her face at the sink. "Unnie.." She said weakly. She looked at me with a pale face and started talking again. "Go I'll be fine. I just need to sleep."

"No you need someone here."

"no.. I... I don't."

"Jinju ya.."

"Please... unnie... I'll eat some of the stew, but I'd be more comfortable if you just left." I looked at her and felt what she was feeling. She wanted to be alone. In the quiet. In the peace. I nodded and took her back to her room. I slowly helped her in bed and tucked her in. "I'll finish the stew and leave... you just rest now." She nodded and fell asleep as I left her room.

Daeseung Pov

12 HOURS AFTER PRACTICE......

I ran to the studio crossing my fingers. PLEASE BE THERE... PLEASE BE THERE... As I entered the room I yelled in joy. YYYEESSS! The drums were there all by itself. After a long day of filming this and that and getting ready to be on Music Core, it's been a long tiring afternoon. I sat down at the drums and started to play. All I wanted to do was think about Sohee through the drums. I started to hit the beat harder and faster. How her smile, her face, and her laugh trigured my like electricity. How every moment with her was like a year. I got lost in playing that GD walked in covering his ears. "YA YA YA!" He yelled. I looked up at him. He put his hands down and looked at me. "Dude! Daeseung ah you're too loud! Man! I can hear you all the way down the hall!" I apologized, rubbing my neck, and smiling. GD looked at me in a weird way. "What's up?" I looked into his eyes. Sometimes when I stare at GD I get jealous of his eyes. HOW NORMAL THEY ARE! "Nothing." I said. He looked at me, biting his bottom lip. "Daeseung ah I know what you're thinking." I laughed. Do you hyung? Really? "You're thinking about..." Just then TOP walks in." Hey guys... YG needs us." GD and I both looked at each other. What now? Hope it's not another 1 night and 2 days. I LITERALLY FROZE THAT NIGHT WITH TAEYANG HYUNG!

The three of us entered the other studio. YG was already there with the other Big Bang members and Heartbeat. I noticed that Jinju wasn't there. YG cleared his throat. "Umm.. now that we are all here, I have an announcement. In 5 weeks it's March Mash at Lotted World. Big Bang is going to perform their new song Tonight and get ready for Music Core. YOu guys are going to be busy. Also, you have a new music video in 8 weeks. The location isn't decided yet, I mean after being gone for 2 and half years you guys have been forgotten, so work hard to be back on top again... and.. I have a proposition. At the March Mash Heartbeat will be introduced. I know Iknow, you guys were going to be out next month, but the producers want fresh faces of YG... so you'll all be performing Big Bang's  song WITH U. It's the first time out there, so train hard and since Jinju has a cold be sure to be extra sensitive to any situation." With that he left.

We turned to Heartbeat to see them all excited about their first performance. They all hugged each other and thanked God. We walked up to them and congratulated them. We all hugged each other, tightly. I hugged Sohee the longest though. Then GD walked up. "CONGRATS girls we are so happy for you, and we'll show you the song tomorrow." As he finished Miho walked up like a fashionista. "Oh no... you guys are going to show us the song now... pllleeaassee." GD looked at Miho and laughed. I could tell that he couldn't argue with her aegyo. In the end we all agreed.

We separated into four groups. TOP, GD, and Miho worked on the rap. Taeyang and Kiyomi worked on the dance moves. Seungri and Evelyn worked on vocals, and Sohee and I did vocals together also. I laughed inside. GD probably did knew what I was thinking earlier since he wa the one who put the groups together.

Sohee and I entered the recording room. We sat on the rolling chairs, and started to practice our vocals. As I sang and she repeated, her voice was so mesmerizing. PERFECT English and PERFECT voice. I became breathless. "Wow you're good Sohee." She smiled. "Thanks oppa. You too." Her smile lifted again and took my breath away. AAAHHH~ THAT SMILE. We continued with the song, until we both stopped and just started to talk. "So Sohee.... tell me about yourself." She looked at me and spun around in a circle with her chair. "Umm... well my birthday is February 27, 1990, I was born in L.A. I like to cook, do sports, watch my favorite cartoon, and I have a passion for music." I listened to her speak. She and I have a lot in common! She smiled as I told her about myself. She looked like she was listening to every word, cause she really was.

After talking for a long time, we learned so much about each other. I felt ecstatic to know so much about Sohee. We were then called by the other members and we both walked out. We met up with the others who all waited for us. GD and Miho had wide smiles. Evelyn and Seungri looked embarrassed about something. And the best dancers were sweating. TOP hyung was half asleep, standing up!

Heartbeat exited the elevator and walked off to their floor. We all said good night to each other and went our separate ways. As the doors closed I took my final look at Sohee.

Sohee Pov

We all walked to our apartment. WE were all tired out. I couldn't help, but notice Miho with a bright smile, Kiyomi thinking hard, and Evelyn with a red face. I on the other hand had an awesome time. My heart fluttered every time Daeseung sang and spoke to me. Also, how we have so much in common.

We finally reached our door, since no one wanted to wake up Jinju Miho was about to press the code for our lock. As Miho pushed the second button, Evelyn shouted lightly, covering her face. 

"WE BOTH FARTED...." 

HAHAHAHAH feel so bad for Evelyn and Seungri:) it's going to be interesting writing that chapter. So heres your reward for waiting so long for an update we give you two chapters in one day. And thank you to all the readers and subscribers!:) Hope for more! So please comment and subscribe:)