Heartbeat

Boys Over Media

*Kiyomi Pov*

I looked once more around the big office in wonderment. Is this really happening? Yes it really was. AHHHHH stop talking to yourself Kiyomi! Why is it that I always do this?

I snapped back to reality as YG spoke again. "Ok so the last rule you must follow is NO in-house dating. Do we understand each other?" The girls and I nodded in agreement. Hah wow no in-house dating that would be too easy for me. I don't even have the guts to really have a full on conversation with guys. Ehhhhhh why do I have to be such a dork? My new boss smiled at us. "Ok just sign this contract and you will officially be YG Entertainment's new girl group Heartbeat." We each one by one signed the contract of agreement. After he stood up. "I will show you ladies to your new apartment where you will be living." We stood up and followed him out. Miho walked up to me and spoke to me in a low voice. "Can you believe this is happening?!? It's crazy, hah well I am going to have a lot of trouble with that no dating rule." She stuck her tongue out at Sohee, Evelyn, and Jinju who gagged. I giggled a bit as they bickered like sisters. I smiled to myself as I thought about how we all knew each other for only a month or two and we were already like sisters to each other. Well I guess that's what happens when you spend practically every second of your life with someone.

We exited the elevator we had entered a little while ago to bump into a group of guys. I had been walking foward when I accidently bumped into a fit looking guy with a mohawk. "Ummffff." I almost fell backwards on to the others when suddenly someone grasped on to my arm tightly before I could. I felt my face heat up quickly with embarrasment. I looked up into the eyes of my savior. The first time I saw his face I could of sworn my chest was going to EXPLODE. My heart was beating so fast I was suprised he couldn't hear it. He bashfully looked down at arms, realizing he still was holding my arm he let go and smiled shyly. "Um I'm sorry I didn't see you there." I shook my head. "It's ok, it was my fault anyways." I backed up a few steps back towards Evelyn. She gave me a look that summed up saying, "What was all that about?" I shrugged lightly. YG stepped foward with a bright smile on his face; he almost seemed like a proud father. "Ahhh girls I would like you to meet BIGBANG. They are another group here. Let me introduce you. (he pointed to the guy on the far right with a black ceaser hair cut) this here is the eldest of the group TOP, (he then pointed to a boy with brown hair swooped over his eyebrows slightly.) this is Daesung, (then he pointed to a guy with a cute baby face and black short hair) this is seungri, (then next was a boy with black hair that was spiked up) the leader Gdragon, (lastly he pointed to the fit guy with a mohawk) and this is Taeyang." No matter how much each guy was different and nice looking the one that I couldn't help, but keep glancing at was Taeyang. YG introduced each one of us to them, then we walked up to them to bow and say nice to meet you and etc. I smiled and said hello to each guy, but once I got to Taeyang I looked down at my feet then tried to avoid any eye contact with him. I was still very embarrased from earlier. I bowed to him, "Nice to meet you Taeyang." I then had to look at him. He then smiled cutely and spoke. "Nice to meet you too Kiyomi." I felt my cheeks heat up a little as he said my name. I don't know how I could have been at YG for the past few years and not ever meet him. I was about to say something else like, "Thank you for catching me," or something along the lines of that, but stupid dorky me decided to be a wimp and walk back to YG. As I turned around I saw that Miho was bowing to Gdragon and bonked heads with him. I was about to burst out laughing, but I just covered my mouth. She looked back up at him and began apologizing A LOT. It was sooooo obvious she liked him. I could see it in her body posture.

Once we were all done we said our good byes and walked away. But last second I looked back before we turned hallways, and I saw Taeyang looking at me too. I quickly turned my head around and blushed a deep red. CRAP........ Great don't tell me I like him. NOOOO, I can't it's against the rules. And besides I looked like a mojor dork in front of him I have no chance with him. 

*Taeyang Pov*

We walked inside of the elevator. I was willing myself not to do it, but at last second I looked up and saw her watching me. She instantly blushed and whipped her head back around as the elevator doors closed. I smiled and looked down at my shoes. Jiyong spoke up out of nowhere. "Eh Taeyang did you see that? I totaly made Miho blush. She is so cute." I looked at him and nodded my head, even though I didn't even really look at any of the other girls I only payed attention to Kiyomi. TOP hyung then slapped him in the back of the head. "Jiyong stop being dumb you can't date her anyways." Ahhhhh TOP always being the kill joy hah. Daesung jumped in smiling like a stupid fool in lkove. "NO! Didn't you see Sohee? She is soooo the cutest." He smiled to himself and fixed his shirt collar with pride and then said, "She totaly laughed at one of my jokes." The guys shook their heads and Seungri spoke. "NOt even hyung she was probably laughing at you." We all started laughing at Seungri's joke. Daesung frowned and socked him in the shoulder. "Aish! Shut up." Seungri pouted and rubbed his shoulder. "Ehh don't make me tell on you." Hah whenever someone does something bad to Seungri he says he'll tell on them, the person he would tell is Jiyong. It was just his way of making fun of himself being the youngest. He smiled. "Besides Evelyn is totaly way hotter then those two combined. British girls are HOT." He smiled bigly. I shook my head. "Ahhh shut up. It's not like we care." It was getting me peaved how technically he had just insulterd Kiyomi. The guys turned towards me. Jiyong spoke. "So Taeyang do you like anyone?..... Like Kiyomi?" He smirked knowing he caught me. My jaw locked in place as I couldn't speak. Daesung smiled and ran foward on his toes like a little child. "AWWWWW Our Yong Bae has a CRUSH!!!:D" I looked at what level we were on. Ahhhhhhh how long does it take to get to the floor of this building???

*Kiyomi Pov*

We finally reached our apartment which was totaly AMAZING! It was wide and had three bedrooms, a kitchen and a nice furnished living room. I wouldn't mind living here for a while. We turned towards YG. He smiled towards us and spoke. "So girls this is where you will live,the studio practice rooms are two floors down and we want yoiu down there at 8:00 AM start practicing. We clear?" We each nodded. Once he was gone we all kicked back. Jinju instantly went to her room to unpack, Evelyn flopped on to the couch to watch tv, Sohee went to the kitchen to cook dinner, Miho went with Evelyn, and I. I stood. I wasn't exactly sure of what to do, but repeat what happened earlier in my head over and over. I kept playing different scenarios of what I wish I would have done. Eh man this , why do I have to be the one to make a complete fool of myself. Then I smiled as I remebered Miho bonking heads with Gdragon. I decided to sit with Evelyn and Miho. As soon as I sat they turned towards me with eager eyes. Miho spoke. "You HAVE to tell us what was up with you and Taeyang. Yoe were as red as a tomato!" She smiled brightly. I shook my head and waved my hand at her. "Nothing." Evelyn coughed a bit then said. "That didn't look like "nothing". That looked like something to me. British people never lie." I laughed. "Yeah right you are totaly over exhagerating." She shrugged. "Just saying. "I decided to turn the tables on Miho. "Well what about you! You were totaly into Gdragon!" Miho smiled a bit as she played with her hair trying to avoid answering my statement obviously. I laughed in victory. "Ahhhhhhh! You so do! You can't fight it."cheeky

She flicked me in the nose. "No I don't." Evelyn jumped in. "SUREEEE you don't." Sohee then yelled from the kitchen. "Dinner!"

After dinner we each departed to our rooms to get some sleep for the next day. I took a quick shower and got ready for bed. When I was dressed and ready to get a good night's sleep I slumped under my bed's covers and closed my eyes. I reviewed my whole day in my mind before I went to sleep. So I became a part of the new upcoming group Heartbeat, I met BIGBANG(more like I met Taeyang), we went to our new apartment, we settled in, and now here I am about to start my new life tomorrow. For some reason before I fell asleep a thought crossed my mind. "Is good or bad going to come out of this new life?"

 

Welllllllll that's my first chapter. Hope you liked it:) Comment and subscribe please! I take all kinds of comments:)