Chapter 06

He said his name was Lay

Chapter 06; The Question

Lay

I woke up when my alarm rang. I felt myself lean over and expect Leila to be there, when she wasn't, I opened my eyes. Where'd she go? It was only 8 in the morning and our schedules didn't start until 11. I got up and yawned. I peeked into the bathroom expecting her to be there doing her hair or something. 

Nope, where'd she go? I was about to call her when I heard giggles from outside. It was a blend of two voices; a girl and a guy's. It was obviously Leila and someone else, just who? 

I brushed my teeth then walked out. Chen and Leila were in the kitchen making breakfast. I watched for a few minutes as Chen made scramble eggs while Leila was spreading jam on toast. Chen reached over and smeared flour on her face, "Look! I'm a makeup artist, then you apply the powder..."

Leila just threw her head back laughing. "You wish Chen, it takes a few years to become one." 

Chen chuckled and turned his attention back on his eggs. "Then I'm a noob." 

She let out a giggle, "You're so funny Chen Chen." 

 

A pang of jealousy shot though me, Chen Chen? She has a nickname for him? I rolled my eyes and walked back to my room quietly. 

I chilled there for another hour until Leila peeked into our room. "Lay? Morning." She smiled when I looked up at her.

"Morning." I grumbled.

She chuckled while walking over, then she sat on the edge of the bed. "Not a morning person eh?"

I shook my head. "Nope. I hate mornings." 

Leila shrugged it off then got up to walk out. "Breakfast is outside. I bet you wouldn't want to miss my cooking." 

She can cook? 

***

Oh yes she can, she definitely can. Ya see, that is wifey material right there. 

So...this is what it feels like to like someone. I'm not completely in love with Leila yet. I guess, you know, I'm starting to develop feelings for her? Oh pft, don't look at me like that! She's really pretty and nice okay? And besides, she's my dang roommate. ROOMMATE. Are you saying if some hot guy or some y chick was your roommate you wouldn't start developing a little somethin'? 

 

Breakfast was finished, I thought it was hilarious. And by that, let's just say, you should've seen Leila's face when Xiumin stuffed 3 boiled eggs in his mouth. He didn't choke or anything, he just chew it up in there and swallowed it! 

Luhan was just... I mentally face palmed the whole time! He- You don't want to know.

Leila looked horrified and surprised at the same time. I guess I was the only civilized person there using a pair of chopsticks. 

 

Long story short, Exo(Excluding me) has no table manners what so ever. I mean, I guess Kris is pretty good with keeping himself clean. He wipes his mouth and everything, then reapplies lip balm. 

Y-Yes. LIP BALM. THIS MAN, THIS FULL GROWN 22 YEAR OLD MAN CARRIES A HOT PINK MAYBELLINE 'BABY LIPS' WITH HIM EVERYWHERE.

I have to admit, it's pretty amusing watching his face scrunch up when the taste of toast and his lip balm collides in his mouth. It's hilarious. 

Breakfast ended eventually and we all scrambled into our rooms to get ready. Leila just tired her hair up into a bun and applied light makeup. I didn't think she needed any but I couldn't bring myself to tell her. I'm shy okay!

 

During the make up and styling sessions back stage, I finally got myself to ask her something when we were alone. Everyone else was probably in the other rooms changing or getting their mics taped on. I changed earlier and now Leila and I were alone as she put make up on me. "Leila?"

"Yes?"

"Do you like anyone?"


What do you want Leila to say? ;)

Comment!!!