Chapter 18

He said his name was Lay

Chapter 18; First Date

Leila got off the roller coaster and fixed her hair. "That was so fun!" She turned to her boyfriend, "Can we go again?" She asked excitedly. Lay chuckled at his girlfriend, "You're so childish it's cute. Lets go." He grabbed her hand and walked back online. Leila laughed at Luhan, who was stumbling around looking green. Tao held him up again his chest. "If you throw up on my gucci..." 

They went on the ride once again before Leila got a little dizzy. "Okay, let's give Kingda Ka a break yeah? Oh! Cotton candy!" Lay walked with her towards the stand. Fans were around, he put his arm around her and flashed a smile while Leila did the same and held up a peace sign. The fans squealed. The couple waited in line and heard them talk.

"Lay looks so hot in black skinny jeans, kicks and a gray wife beater! Leila unnie is so lucky!" 

"Lay's girlfriend is really cute." 

"They suit each other." 

"She's younger then him yeah?" "Obviously!" "God they're adorable." 

 

Lay chuckled and picked off a chunk of cotton candy. "They like you." He whispered. Leila smiled. "They like you too." 

Xiumin stood in line for Superman and watched with the Exo members. "I can't with them, they're like that couple out of a drama. It's so cute!" 

Chen squealed and cupped his face with his hands. "They just kissed!" 

Kris chuckled at the members, it was hard not to squeal and go insane over Lay and Leila, they were so adorable. he watched as Lay asked Leila something while she had cotton candy on her lips. 

"Leila you have a little somethin-"

"Hm?" She looked up at him, Lay easily got lost in her big brown eyes. 

Lay leaned over and kissed her then pulled back. "So that's what flavor you had; strawberry." 

She blushed and showed him the tint of blue on the center of her lips from his lips. "I'm assuming you had raspberry?" 

 

Luhan slapped his hand across his chest. "This is like a fairytale, the prince and the princess." 

Tao shook his head. "You guys are so weird, fan boying over Layla." 

Kris crossed his arms. "Then tell me they aren't cute." 

Tao shut his mouth and got on Superman. After a few rides, Luhan looked so green he looked like the long lost chinese cousin of the hulk. "Why did I agree to go to six flags with you guys?"

Xiumin raised his eyebrow and stared at Luhan. "Man you got 99 problems." 

 

After going on all the rides, Lay and Leila decided to go on a Ferris wheel. Xiumin almost died when he saw them in line.

"Kris, what's that line for?" Xiumin pointed.

"If you didn't notice the big Ferris wheel the size of Tao's , it's a line for the Ferris wheel."

"Oh my God! So romantic, you know how funny it would be if they got stuck at the top?"

*15 minutes later* 

"Say...how long is the Ferris wheel ride usually?" Tao stared at his watch. 

Kris estimated, "I'd say 10 minutes...or 20. You never know." 

Xiumin and Chen waited patiently at the bottom, they took pictures whenever they can. "You know, I say we start a Layla fanclub."

Luhan face palmed. "Are you serious." Then he looked at the ferris wheel and pretended to barf. "If I was up there I'd die." 

The manager fidgeted around after a good ten minutes. "Hm, they've been up there for a while now. Oh, it's not moving! You think they went somewhere without us?" 

Kris squinted. "Mother of God. Xiumin, they're stuck up there." He looked up and found Lay and Leila looking down from the top. "They're stuck! There's still people there!" 

 

"Lay...why aren't we moving?" Leila put her bag down and noticed how still it was. 

"I..." He looked down. "I think we're stuck."

"Cool." She giggled and took her phone out.

"Aren't you scared?" 

"No, not really. I like hieghts. I actually wanna go bungee jumping some day." 

"Hells no! I came into this world because of a broken rubber and I'm not leaving because of it!" He exaggerated.

Leila bursted out laughing. "Damn. Luhan was right, you are very entertaining." 

"Hehe, I know, my lady." He pretended to bow in his seat. "For now, what do we do?" 

"Not sure..you think we'll get down?"

"If we don't, I get Kris to fly us down." Lay looked at the time. "I just hope we get down before 6:30." He mumbled.

Leila looked at him all weird. "Why?" 

"I want to show you something." 

 

Eventually, the couple made it down from the ferris wheel. Luhan grasped his chest and pretended to have a heart attack. "I would've passed out up there!" 

"Guys lets go."

The Exo members nodded. "Oh. Right." 

Confused, Leila let Lay dragged her to a place. There was a giant water fountain, it was very pretty too. It was getting dark outside and the surprise Lay prepared would be perfect. 

Leila and Lay sat down with each other while Exo separated from them and sat a few feet away. They watched them from a safe distance like some creepy owls. 

 

The fireworks started, it was something worth seeing. Leila was so intoxicated by the colors and patterns in the sky, she didn't even notice Lay sneak away. She noticed his presence when he sat back with her a few minutes later. "Did you go somewhere?"

Lay scrunched his eyebrows up and pretended he didn't. "Uh..no?" 

She shook her head and turned back just in time to see. "I LOVE YOU LEILA." explode in blue across the night sky. 

Leila turned back to Lay just to see a bouquet of roses. "Happy first date?" 


Authors note; Poster Credit: Violetkecil Poster Shop

Can't believe I found time to update. I have a science and math regents test next week! :(( Wish me luck yeah?

Anyway, comment!! make my day pls 

Btw; check out my Kai fanfic!