Chapter 22

He said his name was Lay

Chapter 22: That drama version 

"Guys! The drama version! The whole version! Not the one we saw two years ago like there's a new one! SM finally released it!" Xiumin came crashing into the living room with his macbook...which he probably stole from Kai. 

Chen leaned in to see. "Really? Holy crap, it's been two years...I thought they forgot." 

 

What happened in the SM office: 

"Sir what's this?" The cleaning lady held up a flash drive.

"I don't know, where'd you find it?" Sooman asked. 

"I was cleaning out your office and I found it." She says before going into the recording room. 

Sooman shrugs and gives it to the staff. "Check it out. I'll be in my room. "

 

A staff member shoves the flash drive into a laptop just to find a file named "Wolf DV FULL - FIN" 

"What's that?" 

"Open it." 

***

"That looks awfully familiar..." 

"We already released this..." 

"Since when did we release an eight minute video? We released the three minute one..." 

"....Oh ."

"What?" 

"Remember the To Be Continued at the end?" 

"Yes...?" 

"WELL THIS WAS THE CONTINUATION." 

"OH CRAP OH CRAP. SOOMAN, HE'S GONNA KILL US IF HE FINDS OUT AGH. SHOULD WE JUST UPLOAD IT NOW?"

"HURRY!" 

Meanwhile ...

Fans across the world are now seeing an update in their Youtube news feed. "...THE CONTINUATION. SM FINALLY...HOLY CRAP WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG. I CAN'T BELIEVE I LIVED TO SEE IT."

Sooman chuckled. "Surprise mother ers." 

 

Everyone crowded around. "Memories, remember when it took me hours to do everyone's makeup after they got beat up?" Leila laughs. 

Lay leaned back into the couch and touched his face. "Well I didn't need any of it, who would dare pick on me?" 

Kris scoffed and the TV, he flipped to a channel that showed everything he's recorded. Typing in the password, he opened a video of Lay when he was younger. "Zhang Yixing everyone, Leila, this is the man you will probably marry."

"Probably?" Xiumin gasped.

"Well who's gonna wanna marry him after seeing this?" Chen points to Lay dancing to Nobody. 

Tao busted out into laughter. "You should save this Leila, for when you have kids." 

Xiumin browsed the web. "Still can't believe they released it. We waited two years! We watched Leila and Lay for two years before getting to see this. Two anniversaries man, what took SM so long?" 

Chen grinned. "You think they lost the file or something? happens." 

"Yeah have you seen Lay?" Leila points to the screen as a joke.

Lay pouts and ignores her. "I'm offended." 

"You shouldn't be...be a man about it dude. You're stuck with her for life!" Xiumin says excitedly. 

Leila laughs. "How do you know we're gonna get married?"

"Oh Xiumin knows." Kris smirked with his eyebrows up. 

"Leila it's been two years, prepare yourself." Xiumin suggests.

Lay shrunk into the couch and shyly covered his face up with a pillow.

"Give it a week or two, I have a feeling our baby Leila will be engaged." Kris nods to himself.

"And which one of you pricks looked into my credit card account?" Lay whispers. 


oh you know what's gonna happen ;) comment!