Chapter 10

He said his name was Lay

Chapter 10; New hair styles

Leila 

"Guys!! Get ready!" I yelled from my rooms into the halls of our house. I could almost hear Kris die a little inside. I chuckled as I touched up my hair and grabbed my bag. I walked out of my room and went to put my shoes on. I looked around to see if everyone was with us. Alrightly, Chen, Luhan, Tao, Xiumin, Lay...And, where's Kris? 

I rolled my eyes. "Guys get into the van first. I'll get Kris." The boys nodded as I walk off into Kris's room. I opened the door and saw Kris under the covers. "Kris..."

"I can't go I'm sick." He mumbled under the sheets. 

I sighed and walked over to pull the covers off. He grabbed his pillow and covered his face. I pushed the pillow away and cupped his cheeks. "Wufan, hair always grows back okay? And if anything, there are boxes and boxes of blonde hair dye back at the SM salon. I promise you I'll make you look good."

He whined. "But it took me months to grow my hair that long. It also took forever with all the bleaching. You know how long it took for my hair to get to this color?" 

"That's because the stylist before me colored your hair." I leaned closer. "I'll dye your hair from black to this shade of blonde hair if you don't like it okay?" 

"Prove it to me. Prove that you can go from dark hair to this shade of blonde in a day." He smirked.

"I'll do it to a strand of my hair at the salon okay? Now you, you have 30 seconds to get ready before I decide to shave all your hair off!" I growled.

Kris flew up and grabbed his jacket then ran out of his room. I laughed as I followed him into the van. The car ride was silent. Kris was all stiff. He couldn't stop looking at his reflection. At one point, I heard him whisper; "Don't worry, daddy won't let anything happen to you." 

I giggled and bit my lip as I turned to look at something else. Lay looked up and leaned over to whisper in my ear, "What was that?" 

I leaned over and whispered into his ear. "Kris can't stop thinking about his near haircut. He's really attached to his Barbie hair, ya know? I just heard him say Don't worry, daddy won't let anything happen to you." 

Lay laughed out loud as he looked at Kris. Xiumin just looked at us as he grinned. Luhan then turned to me and grinned too. Okay, what's going on?

Then there was Tao who kept looking at himself in his iPod camera. "I wonder what I'll look like with pink hair." He mumbled. 

Chen was just too busy paying attention to the game of angry birds on his iPad. 

 

The van stopped and the driver turned to us. "We're here. So I'll pic you up again at 5?"

I nodded. "Thanks. Yep." 

Everyone stepped out and walked excitedly into SM's Salon, except Kris, who reluctantly walked through the entrance. 

I sat everyone down in a salon chair and ran off to another room to get all the materials I needed. I already planned out most of the looks anyway with the help of Lee Sooman over the phone. 

I grabbed a few iPads to keep the others busy when I was working on someone. I sent Lay a text. "Laaaay! I need help. Come to the supply room please?" 

He appeared a few minutes later and I gave him a few boxes. "Whoa, what this?"

"Hair dye, developer, scissors."

"Ha, scissors; Kris's mortal enemy." Lay giggled. I stared at his dimple, why does he have to be so cute? 

I grabbed the iPads and the box of hair dyers. "Lets go!" 

We put everything down in the Salon's huge room. There were chairs here and there. There were mirrors almost everywhere. I looked over to see a whole shelf of shampoo. I chuckled, maybe I'll shampoo Kris's blonde hair one more time. 

I grabbed a few bottles and walked over to Kris. I took his phone and slipped it into my back pocket. "Lets go." 

"Ehh?! I'm first?"

"Who else?" 

"Oh come on! Leila!" He pouted.

"Aegyo doesn't work on me...unless you're Tao or something...Anyway! Take your jacket off!" I said. 

He sighed and started taking his coat off. "Do I really have to go back to black hair?"

"Yes. For the last time, I'll make you look good!" I said as I took his jacket away from him. I shampooed his hair, then conditioned it. When I blow dried it, I could almost see Kris crying inside as he eyed the pair of scissors near him. 

He bit his lip when I turned the razor on. "Oh come on! It's not gonna kill you!" The boys giggled in the background. Watching Kris was extremely amusing.

I brought it near the back of his head, "Kris, before I start. I wasn't the one who thought of this. Okay? Lee Sooman suggested that you go for shorter and darker hair for this new concept. So if it turns out bad and you look horrible, its not my fault!" 

"EHHH?"

"I'M GONNA START CUTTING!" 

 

*20 minutes later*

I put down the razor and started touching up the tips of his hair with a scissor. Tao jumped in his seat when he looked up. "Whoa! Duizhang, you look so ....different!" 

Chen was impressed too. "WOW. You look like a different person with that short blonde hair..." 

Kris looked in the mirror and his mouth dropped open. "HEY HEY HEY. WHY'S IT SO SHORT." 

I ignored him and opened a package of hair dye. I showed him the wrapper. "JET BLACK 018". "You ready?" I grinned as I finished mixing everything together.

 

-10 minutes later-

"Tao..sit on him." 

Tao got up and sat on Kris, pinning him down to the chair. "AGH. AGH NOO. STOPPP. OH GOD I FEEL IT." 

I laughed as I applied the dark hair dye all over. I finished up and Tao went back to his seat. "Kris, sit tight for 30 minutes. I'll wash the hair dye out then give you brown highlights, okay?" 

"Humph. Why do I have to get the short haircut?" 

"I don't know?" 

 

Tao was next. I trimmed the back of his hair. "Leila, am I getting my hair dyed?" 

I nodded. "Red." 

"ohh!" Tao sat back and let me work my magic on him. Tao watched in excitement as I put red dye in his hair. When I finished, I styled it. Hm, Sooman told me to put his hair up... I grabbed a blow dryer and some hair wax. When I was done, I stepped back and looked at Tao. "Whoa...Tao, you look kinda hot..."  He grinned and whipped out his iPod to take a selca. 

"Luhan!" I called him over.

He sat down and asked me. "So..what's happening? Am I going half bald like Kris?"

"Hey!" 

"Nope. In fact..." I turned to Kris. "Luhan, you're going blonde." 

Kris almost choked on his drink in the background. "WHAT."

I nodded and turned back to Luhan. I held up the box and showed him. "Platinum Blonde hair."

He nodded. "Okay!"

I nodded and gave his hair his monthly trim. Then, I whipped out the box and started mixing. Luhan wrinkled his nose. "Oh ew, it's really strong..the smell."  I giggled. "I know." 

About an hour later, Luhan was done and I have to say...he looks gorgeous in blonde hair

There was only Chen and Xiumin left. "Xiumin!" 

He walked over. "Yes?!" 

"I'm gonna turn you into a carrot head!" 

"Huh?"

"Your hairs going from brown to this orange color...It's kinda, orange tinted with a bit of red." I showed him the color on the box. He nodded and sat down. "So only Kris is getting half his hair chopped off?"

I laughed. "I guess?"

I dyed Xiumin's hair that orange'ish color. He looked so adorable and squishy afterwards

Chen was last, I decided to go a shade lighter and give him a red tint. After dying it, I my invisible beard. "Hm, instead of putting it up, you wanna try leaving it down?" 

Chen shurgged, "I don't know, I mean, either way, I'd still look fabu." 

I chuckled. "Anything you say, my little diva." 

When it was Lay's turn, he pouted. "And why am I last?"

I grinned, "I always save the best for last." I winked. 

"Mmmm, I see what you did there. So what's gonna happen besides my monthly trim?"

"I'm thinking of cutting your hair a bit...shorter. Just the bangs. I'm gonna trim your bangs then dye your hair brown. Cool?"

He gave me a thumbs up. "Perfect." 

When I finished, I blushed pink. "You look so...cute." 

 

I finished every ones hair then went off to do Kris's highlights as I promised to hours ago. 

 

I flopped down exhausted after giving Kris his brown highlights. Everyone seemed happy, even Kris, although he thought that he looked like "the leader of a Chinese mafia", the haircut made him feel so badass. Haha! 

 

I went with them to the SM building so they could record their comeback single demo. After a long 4 hours, we finally got home.

That night, Lay didn't go to sleep until he asked me, "Leila, do you wanna go anywhere tomorrow? I'm free....and you're free.."

I rasied my eyebrow at him. "Where do you wanna go?"

"Just...anywhere..."

"Are you asking me out?"

"Well...I guess..I...Um..."

I giggled and nudged his shoulder, "Just kidding."

"Then a friendly date it is?"

I nodded. "Sure." 

 

.........OH MY GOD GUYS, LAY'S GONNA GO ON A FRIENDLY DATE WITH MEEEE.


Comment! ^-^

Exo M's new hair styles:

KRIS | LUHAN | TAO | LAY | CHEN | XIUMIN