Chapter 20

He said his name was Lay

Chapter 20; Leila's back! 

Kris went out for a walk that night, he called Leila to see how it was going. "Oh you're coming back tomorrow? Sweet. Are there going to be more pictures of you and Exo K on the internet? Oh okay. No reason...just wanna know. Pft Lay is totally not jealous. I'm just kidding come back as soon as possible before he destroys every laptop in the house. Sure I'll pick you up. Yeah...great." 

The next day, Kris went to pick up Leila from the airport. He sent her stuff back home and told the manager to put it in a place where Lay wouldn't notice it. He brought her to a bubble tea shop. They took pictures. Kris laughed at the picture on Leila's phone. If Lay saw it he'd flip out. 

When Leila got home, Kris grinned and sent Lay that picture of him and Leila. They were standing next to each other holding bubble tea. Kris had the biggest troll face on. Kris and Leila held in their giggles as they stood outside Lay's room. Leila almost lost it when she heard Lay scream. "OH MY GOD." in the highest pitched voice. 

Leila stood outside and waited for Lay to storm out, when he did, he was red and furious. "KRIS ING WU- BABEE!" He gasped and saw her standing there. Leila smiled big. "What was that scream about?" 

Lay hugged her tight before letting go and giving her that face. The "I'm grumpy" face. Leila chuckled and kissed his pout. "Why the sad face?" 

Then he just lost it. "BECAUSE YOU WERE PUTTING MAKEUP ON A KAI. THAT'S NOT EVEN. AND THEN YOU LET SEHUN HOLD ONTO YOUR ARM IN THAT CROWDED AIRPORT SO HE WOULDN'T GET LOST. AND THEN YOU LET CHANYEOL AND YOU HAVE MATCHING PEACE SIGNS FOR THAT PICTURE. THE AMOUNTS OF "AWW THEY LOOK LIKE A COUPLE" COMMENTS WERE INSANE. OH  OH, AND THEN YOU AND BAEKHYUN WORE MATCHING LIPSTICK OR SOMETHING.AND KYUNGSOO ATE YOUR FOOD THAT YOU MADE? THEN SUHO SAT NEXT TO YOU AND JESUS THAT KILLED ME."

Leila laughed and poked his cheek. "You're so cute when you're jealous." 

 

Chen listened from the living room. "Please Lay, please don't walk around the house half now." He mentally prayed. Xiumin chuckled and continued knitting his "project". "Oh it's completely normal." 

"What you're doing is insane!" Chen shuddered.

"What? I'm making a hat for their baby." 

"Leila's pregnant?" Chen gasped.

Xiumin shook his head. "But she will be someday, yeah?" 

Chen shook his head. "Yeah but you're just...so motherly it scares me. Dammit Xiumin you're freaking knitting. KNITTING. Even my grandma doesn't do that! She has an iPhone!"

Xiumin nodded in response and showed him the app on his phone. "Oh I know, there's a knitting app there too." 

Chen face palmed and flipped on the TV. The next thing he knew, Xiumin would be buying baby clothes. 

 

The next day, the drama version of Wolf was released. Tao grinned and walked into Lay's room. Leila was in the shower and Lay was taking a nap. "Gege! I was watching the video and now I know why Leila was in Korea for a week." 

Lay sat up. "What are you talking about?"

"Kai kissed her! She was the girl in their video." 

Lay went crazy for a second. "WHAT. NO. WHAT."

Tao laughed and nodded. "Watch!"

Lay watched the part where Kai kissed the girl in the video. "ERH MY GOD."

Tao watched him flip out and throw a tantrum before bursting out in laughter. Lay paused. "Wait...what...That's not her! She's SM's rookie actress and she has a boyfriend."

Tao laughed the whole time as he filmed his reaction. Lay screamed. "AGH YOU LIL ." He threw a pillow at him and buried himself into his blanket. 

 

Leila laughed as she came out of the shower. "Gosh, you get jealous so easily."

Tao rolled his eyes. "You're telling me." He walked over and slung his arm over Leila. Lay squirmed and shrieked into his pillow knowing that Leila didn't mind Tao's arm since he was like a little brother to her.

"What's going to happen when I go to work in Korea with Exo K...permantly?" She sighed sadly.

Lay shot up. "WHAT?"


:O Oh nooo! 

 

And do any of you like Kai?  <- Subscribe and comment, yeah? <3