Final

He said his name was Lay

Chapter 23 ; Finale 

     Xiumin

Leila eyed the shiny engagement ring on her ring finger. She was going to see her parents today for the first time in five years. After going to Seoul to pursue her career in the makeup and styling industry, she was only able to see her parents and hear their voices via Skype. 

She looked up to see her boyfriend approaching her. "How do I look?" Lay was more nervous then Leila, he's meeting his in-laws today! That's a big deal. You may be wondering how Lay proposed, oh the event was freaking wonderful. By the way, if you're wondering who's narrating this chapter, it's Xiumin. I'll tell the author to stick it up there. What happened to the original narrator? Erh...He uh, he fell down the stairs. 

 

ANYWAY. Pls don't tell author-nim I stole the script because she'll kill me and well I can't be dead because there will be cake at their wedding hehehe .

I know y'all are so curious as to what happened so let Baozi-nim explain.

Lay proposed to Leila at Exo's first concert. You see, he trolled the audience because at the end, when everyone thought the concert was over, he held the audience in for like an extra fifteen minutes. After all of Exo held hands and bowed, Kris spoke up and suggested we thank everyone who made this possible. 

Kai, that sweet lil boy, he thanked his dance teachers, vocal teachers and the Exo members. 

Kyungsoo thanked the Exo members and everyone in the SM building who encouraged him.

Sehun that prick you know who he thanked? Luhan and the bubble tea shop down the street from our dorm. Aish this bratty kid. 

Suho thanked the Exo members and his parents. 

Baekhyun thanked Taeyeon noona because she helped him with his vocals and apparently "helped me build my confidence". He is totally crushing on her man. Petition for them to fo on We Got Married? Hehe- What do you mean she already went on. WHAT. Excuseee me, how come no one tells me this? 

Chanyeol said he was thankful to everyone he knew. He was very happy and clapped his hands like a retarded seal. 

Kris thanked his parents, exo of course and the fans. WOW HE WAS THE FIRST TO THANK OUR FANS. #GratefulBastard. 

I thanked my mummy, daddy, exo, sm entertainment and Kyungsoo because he cooked for me. 

Tao thanked the Gucci company for motivating him. Then he thanked Exo, his parents and all the fans who made it possible. CAN WE JUST TAKE A MOMENT, BECAUSE, TAO THANKED THE GUCCI COMPANY HAHAHAHAHA.

Luhan thanked his parents of course, the fans and everyone of SM entertainment. You could see Sehun glaring at him for not calling him out individually. 

Chen thanked himself for being fabulous. Oh my gosh this sassy troll. 

Then, Lay was last. After saying his thank you's, he stepped up and asked the audience. "Do you know who Leila is?" 

The crowd screamed. "YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" 

Then I walked up behind him and grabbed the mic. "Whoa whoa whoa, hold up dude, girlfriend? STILL? Even Kris and Claire are engaged! You needa catch up!" 

Exo laughed and shook their heads. "Ya! Marry her!" They chanted. The audience nodded along and chanted. "MARRY HER." 

Lay and I exchanged glances. Oh not the dirty ones where you're like baby wanna go but the friendly signals- Okay I'll stop. I pulled out a camera and pointed to the big screen. "We're going backstage now!" 

The audience squealed in anticipation while Exo turned their backs to the big screen. 

        Tao

Hi guise, hi, it's Tao. Okay so, on the big scree- What? No...I didn't wrestle the crap out of Xiumin and threaten him with a wushu stick for the script...He nicely handed it to me so I can narrate. "Yeah that totally happened." 

AHEM. On the big screen, you first see Xiumin poorly handling the camera. man, I got so dizzy for the first few seconds because he was moving so much. When he finally got it to stop moving, you see Leila. "Xiumin what are you doing? Do you need me to touch up your makeup because you look fine. Lay, what's wrong?" 

"What do you think about making a promise in front of forty five thousand people?" Lay smiled. 

"Promise?" 

"If I asked you to make a promise with me right now will you do it? In front of forty five thousand people?" He asked. 

Leila nodded. "What's the promise?" 

Lay got down on one kneel.

"Lay what are you doing?" 

"Baby, do you promise to spend the rest of your life with me?" 

Leila stared with her eyes wide while you can heard Xiumin freaking out as well. "OMANA. SAY YESSSS." 

The next thing you know Leila has a ring on and Lay's kissing her. It's beautiful, it's beautiful. 

 

Back to the present, today, Leila and La- 

      Kris 

Leila and Lay are going to be seeing her parents.

"Duizhang what the ? I didn't get enough screen tim-" 

It's been five years since Leila's seen them and she's pretty nervous, but not as freaked out as Lay. He has to ask for their blessing today!  

"Why does everyone cut me off? I didn't even get as much screen time as Xiumin!"

"Tao go away." 

 

On the way there, Lay's nervous. He's close to flipping out. "Do you think they'll like me?" 

Leila turns to him and smiles. "Calm down, I talk to my parents about you over the phone all the time. They'll like you." 

Lay holds her hand tighter as they enter the cafe. Her parents are already sitting in the back. Leila's father's face lights up as he sees her. She runs for a hug. "Daddy!" 

"Oh honey you've gotten so mature. Look at you, you got so beautiful." 

"Oh Leila, I missed you." 

"I missed you too. Mom, dad, I want you to meet my fiance. Lay." Leila turns around and Lay bows. "Hello." 

"Oh wow, you are very handsome! Leila talks about you all the time!" Her mom giggles.

Her father chuckles. "Why don't we sit and talk?" 

"So, how did it all happen?" Her mother smiled widely as she eyed the engagement ring on her finger.

Leila turns to him and smiles. "It all started...when he said his name was Lay." 


T____T Guys it ended. Thank you so much for reading! 

"Author-nim what the hell, that's it? I GOT SO LITTLE SCREEN TIME."

Kris go away. 

Do you guys want a epilogue?

"DAMN RIGHT YOU GUYS WANT A EPILOGUE, SO I CAN NARRATE!" 

Aigoo, ignore him please. Leave a comment!