Chapter 17

He said his name was Lay

Chapter 17; The Amusement Park

"That's it?" Leila whispered on the way out. Lay was holding her bag in one hand and her hand in the other. "I...Wow, I never thought he'd...What the ?" He mumbled.

"This is weird but...where do you wanna go?" 

"Are you really?" He chuckled.

Leila shrugged. "Why not? You still didn't bring me on our first date yet, Mr.Zhang Yixing." 

"Alright alright. How does the amusement park sound?" 

"Which one?"

Lay thought for a few seconds. "Six flags, lets go to six flags." 

 

Exo M sat on the couch waiting for the couple to return. There was Xiumin, fidgeting about what could've happened with Mr.Sooman.Oh my God, what if he makes them break up? Lord. 

There was Tao, staring blankly into space as he thought about the couple. What if Lee Sooman makes them break up? I like them together, ya know? Aigoo. The panda thinks. 

There was Chen, who just sat there hoping this was all a troll. Maybe Mr.Sooman didn't want to see them. Maybe the manager just wanted the gushy couple out of the dorm? That guy was forever alone anyway! 

Then there was the manager who just sat there in the corner chanting. "Holy crap. Holy crap. Holy crap. Holy crap. How did the public kno- ....Holy crap. This fandom is cray. Digging up like this on the internet. Jesus, some of them can be detectives ya know?"

Kris was just sitting there hoping Lay and Leila did what they were told to do; act like the most mushiest couple out there, be so sweet to each other that people will wanna come up to em and squish both of them for being so cute!  

Lastly there was Luhan, he thought optimistically. What if Sooman liked them together and only asked the two to meet with him so they could sign up for "We Got Marrried" ? He sighed happily as he imagined their wedding day.

 

Suddenly, Lay opened the door, the boys peeked out from the living room as they saw Leila taking off her heels and Lay undoing his shoe laces. "Hey man, how'd it go. Please tell me you guys are still a thing." A concerned Xiumin walked out with his hands together. 

Leila chuckled at his expression. "What are you talking about?"

Tao came crashing through the hallways. "So you guys didn't break up?"

Lay face palmed and shook his head. "No!" 

Leila smiled. "We're going to six flags!" 

 

The couple went into their room as the boys walked back into their living room in relief. "Phew. Thought Sooman would mess with them or something." Xiumin sighed. He then pulled a map out of his pocket.

"What the hell? Where'd that come from?" Chen laughed and pointed to the map.

"What. Don't you carry a map with you around everywhere?" Baozi says cooly as he opens it up.

Kris furrows his brows in confusion. "Okay. Hold the up. Wait. Since when was there a six flags in Korea?"

Xiumin shushed him. "Kris hon, Kris honey." With one finger up in the air, he continued. "You don't get this do you? In a love story, if a couple wants to go to six flags in Korea, one will magically open why because why the hell not. And oh! Look, there IS a six flags here in Seoul. And it's apparently been open since 2003." He said with a poker face.

Chen wrinkled his nose. "I've lived here my whole life, when did that park open up?" 

Tao giggled. "Let's ask if we can go to Dorney Park, if Lay hyung says yes, it will magically pop up in Seoul or something."

Luhan smiled and sighed. "Ah...love stories."

Kris just ignored the boys and wondered what was going on  in Sooman's head. There is no way he's gonna let them off like that. That's too nice and Sooman is never nice. He thought. 

 

Leila soon came out and sat down with the boys. "Hey, you guys wanna go with us?" 

Tao's mouth dropped open. "Oh my God. Hell to the yes." 

Everyone agreed and decided to go tomorrow when they were all free. Well, not exactly free; some of the boys had schedules and decided to say "Ain't nobody got time for work!" when six flags was mentioned.

 

*The Next Day* 

"Are you sure you guys can skip a photoshoot?" The manager nervously drove. It was five in the morning and six flags was three hours away.

"Of course! We're sick remember? Sick." Chen grinned.

"All six of you?" 

Kris shrugged. "Eh! Why not. YOLO." 

Tao rolled his eyes. "Yolo? You go on Tumblr too much, Duizhang."

Kris brushed it off and made himself comfortable. Soon, the boys and Leila arrived at six flags. Fans gathered around and watched as they walked around the park. Luckily, they kept a good distance from the boys so there was nothing to worry about.

 

"Hey you know what would be really funny?" Lay grinned.

"Lay..." Leila tilited her head.

He pointed to the half asleep Luhan who was walking aimlessly around.

Xiumin held in his laughter as he said. "You know  the line to "Kingda Ka" is awfully short." 

Tao didn't waste no time, he grabbed Luhan and everyone followed. Their manager held their stuff as he waved from the ground. Everyone was soon  strapped in.

"Welcome to six flags, this is Kingda Ka; one of the tallest and fastest rollar coasters ever built. Please enjoy your flight, don't throw up!" The loud voice announced.

Luhan sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Huh? Why am I moving? Wait, where are we? What is this?" He looked around as the rollar coaster started moving. Chen turned to him. "We're on Kingda Ka." 

"Oh." .............. "WHAT. OH MY GOD." Luhan fidgeted. Nope, the seatbelts wouldn't budge. Out of no where, the coaster picked up speed. "HOLY . MOTHER OF JESUS HELP ME PLEASE. I. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Manager just watched from the ground and pointed to Luhan as he laughed. "HAHAHAHAHAHA. Loser." 


Comment please! :) 

Btw; check out my Kai fanfic!