Chapter 19

He said his name was Lay

Chapter nineteen; Separation

A few days after their first date, Sooman did something no one expected. It wasn't break up, it was separation. "Leila, I want you to go to Korea to temporarily to style Exo K." 

"I'm doing pretty good with Exo M, no?" 

"You are, I need you to style the boys of Exo K for a few weeks. Is that fine?" Sooman questioned.

Leila nodded. "No problem." 

 

Leila drove home with manager, "Why are you so quiet? Leila? You said nothing happened but..."

"I'm going to Korea." She mumbled.

"What?!" He stopped the car and turned around. "Are you serious?" 

"Serious." She sighed.

"For how long?"

"A couple of weeks, maybe a month." Leila shrugged it off.

"Aigoo, I can see that you're hurt. Why'd you say yes?"

"How can I say no?"

Manager nodded. "Good point."

 

Back at home, Lay almost had a heart attack when Leila started packing. "Babe! what the ? What are you doing?"

"Guess who's going to Korea?" 

"WHAT?"

She turned around and waved her hands in the air. "Surprise?" 

"What the did Sooman say?"

Leila rolled her eyes. "He said I had to go to Korea for a few weeks to style Exo K because they're a mess right now." 

"Weeks? WEEKS? You're kidding! Who needs weeks to style six boys?" Lay whined.

"I needed nearly a year to make you guys look this good." Leila said.

"Well then." 

"Are you jealous?" 

Lay plopped down on the bed and pouted. "Yes. And scared."

"Of what?"

"You never know! They say Kai's a god!" 

"Oh my God, Lay, even if Kai was that y I wouldn't date him. I have you."

Lay nodded. "I know. BUT THEY ALSO SAY KYUNGSOO'S VOICE IS HEAVENLY."

"And so is yours." 

"They say Baekhyun looks perfect in eyeliner."

"And your point is?" Leila turned around.

Lay gasped. "You like Baekhyun!" 

She crossed her arms. "Yes, maybe he's my favorite in Exo K." 

"BABEEE." He whined. 

Leila laughed and continued packing.

"Oh you were kidding thank God. They say Chanyeol's crack is cute!" 

"You're cute." 

"They also say Suho is very handsome." Lay said.

"So are you." 

"They say Sehun has collar bones that are so hot if you look at them your ovaries would explode!" Lay exaggerated. 

"So if I looked at you I would explode into pieces? Lay calm down. I'll be back." 

"What if they like you so much they make you stay forever!" 

"They won't." 

Kris walked in. "Jesus Lay, we're all going to miss Leila but you're treating this as if you're never going to see her again." 

Xiumin came in with his hands together. "Oh he's so in love it's ridiculous." 

Kris pushed him out. "You're so motherly it's ridiculous!!" 

 

*Three weeks later* 

Lay was checking up on Leila as usual. He looked onto his Facebook and flipped out. Lay almost died inside every time he saw a picture of Leila and Exo K. "Oh my Jesus, Sehun does your shoulder have to touch hers?" 

"NO. CHANYEOL. NO. HOW DARE YOU. YOU MAY NOT HAVE MATCHING PEACE SIGNS WITH HER WHEN TAKING PICTURES."

"Are you serious, Baekhyun, are you serious? Wearing the same eyeliner style as her? AGH." 

"NO. THIS IS NOT FAIR. KYUNGSOO WHY IS SHE LETTING YOU COOK FOR HER."

"Does she have to put makeup on Kai while he's half ?" 

"Why and Suho sitting next to Leila? Why? Why?" 

 

Tao watched with Chen. "Is it bad that this amuses me?" 

Chen shook his head. "No, no, it's fine. It's entertaining too." 

Xiumin watched from the kitchen. "Aigoo, baby Lay's so jealous." 

Kris pretended to barf. "Dude you're so motherly." 

"I'm just proud that Lay found someone!!" Xiumin turned to the fridge and acted dramatically. "For now, you're all I have." He whispered. 

Manager sat with them in the living room. "Should we tell him that she's coming back tomorrow?" 

Luhan shook his head. "Nah, it'd be funnier to see his reaction when hes nagging about Sehun the Leila comes out of no where." 

 

They all jumped a bit when Lay screamed from his room. "OH MY GOD. THAT PRICK. THAT PRICK. OH FREAKING SEHUN, WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO TOUCH LEILA LIKE THAT?"

Chen rolled his eyes. "How much you wanna bet it's Sehun holding onto Leila's arm in the middle of a crowded airport?" 

Kris shook his head. "We don't even need to bet, it probably is." 

"ALL THIS SKINSHIP IS KILLING ME." 

Manager shook his head. "It's gonna be a long day." 


COMMENT! 

Check out my Kai fanfic?