Chapter 15

He said his name was Lay

Chapter 15; Offically lovin' you

As the others went wandering around the streets of China, Xiumin stood behind a tree near their house chewing on some rice cakes. Yes, rice cakes. Unfortunately, the little shop he usually went to ran out of steam buns; you could only imagine what he went though when he realized there were no more. He probably had a midlife crisis. He hastily asked for some rice cakes and walked back near their house, Xiumin was curious to see what was going on. Leila and Lay were on the balcony in their backyard right? Oh how nice is it to have trees near their backyard.

The steam bun stood behind a tree and squinted to see what was going on. He chewed on a rice cake and nodded along. Xiumin be creepin' Alright, so they're talking...That's progress, right? He thought as he watched them from a distance. His eyes widened when Lay put a finger on Leila's lips to silence her. Xiumin's mouth dropped open, during the dramas, when the guys silenced the girl...They end up doing something intimate like...KISSING.

Xiumin put his rice cakes away and stood stiffly behind the tree anticipating what would happen next. He watched as Lay took out a guitar and gave it to Leila. What the hell! Where did that come from?! Xiumin tilted his head and wrinkled his nose. Love, I'll never understand it. He nodded to himself then watched.

He moved a few trees ahead and listened to what Leila was singing. Oh he knew this song! It was called Heart attack. He grinned as he rocked his head back and forth to Leila's voice and the guitar. When she stopped, it came to him. Huh? This is song is about love, but, if she ever fell in love with him she'd have a heart attack? Jesus, what's this supposed to mean? Xiumin thought to himself. 

He shook it off, maybe this was how love works. Xiumin looked back up and watched as Lay said something to Leila. He looked so sincere and the way he looked at her made Xiumin bit his lip. It was adorable! Lay really likes her doesn't he? 

Xiumin watched as Lay kept on talking. Does Leila get tried of listening to hi-? Xiumin's mouth dropped open and his eyes almost popped out of his sockets. 

 

He almost fainted but he held onto the tree trunk for support. You could only imagine how ridiculous he looked holding onto a tree in the middle of the night. 

 

Xiumin stood there with his mouth open. "They kissed." He whispered to himself. "They kissed. Kissed. K i s s e d. They punched each other in the mouth with their mouth. Their lips touched. My God. Layla is real. IT'S REAL." He slapped his hand over his mouth and squatted down. Xiumin took a few minutes to gather himself together. "Oh my . They're gonna get married, have kids...do it. It. Hehe- Oh my God. Xiumin, it happened. That shy bastard finally...Aish. It..It's real. It actually happened. I- I'm so proud!" He ran his fingers through his head as he freaked out. He was interrupted when he felt a tap on his shoulders. "Xiumin?"

He flew up and calmly said. "Oh hey." 

Luhan stared at him. "You okay? You were curled up in a ball talking to yourself."

"I'm fine."

"Are you su-" 

"I'M FINE. PERFECT. FABULOUS ACTUALLY. MORE ALIVE THEN EVER." 

Luhan backed away with his hands up. "O-Okay. Let's get home. Everyone's on their way, Kris sent me to look for you. I figured you were in the backyard creeping on Leila and Lay. I mean, look at all these wrappers." Luhan pointed at the trail of wrappers.

Xiumin brushed it off and headed home. 

 

Back at home, Xiumin was sitting on his bed with the door open. His room was right across Lay and Leila's and he was just dying to know what was going in there. Are they just sitting there admiring each other? What? Don't judge me. What else do new couples do? 

Luhan got up. "Dude. Sleep. What are you doing? It's two in the morning."

"Nothing. Not sleepy." Xiumin replied bluntly. 

"Are you sure you're okay? What'd you see when you were creeping on them?" Luhan asked.

"Nothing. I wasn't creepi-" Xiumin paused. "Okay shut up." 

"Come on man. What'd you see." Luhan pleaded quietly. 

"Okay listen up. Layla is now real. I saw them kiss." Xiumin said quietly.

 

Luhan's mouth dropped open. "AH. AH. AH. OH MY GOD. REALLY? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?"

Xiumin jumped on him and covered his mouth with a pillow. "SHUT UP LUHAN. EVERYONE IN CHINA CAN HEAR YOU." 

Kris walked in with his pissed off face. "Not everyone in China can hear you BUT I CAN." He barked. Kris stared at Xiumin and Luhan. "And what are you guys doing?"

"Nothing." 

"What were you talking about?" He asked.

Luhan scratched his head. "Nothing."

Kris sat down and stared at the two. "Tell me." 

Xiumin squeaked. "Yes Duizhang." 

Luhan sighed. "He was creeping and saw Lay and Leila kiss. They're officially together now." 

Kris's mouth dropped open and ran to grab a post-it. "CONGRATS MAN." he scribbled on a blue one. Then he took a pink one. "THAT'S MY GIRL. CONGRATS LEILA. I'M SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU." 

 

He took them and slapped them on Lay's bedroom door before coming back. "Okay. Now shut up and sleep before I drag you into Tao's room by your ears and throw you two into his bed." 

Luhan and Xiumin gulped and nodded. Going near Tao when he was sleeping? Now that was deadly. You're asking to die if you go near him when he's sleeping. Freaking kung fu panda

 

The next morning, Lay walked out of his bedroom all dazed and sleepy. He came back when he realized the bathroom was in his room.

He stared at all the colorful post-it notes on his door. 

"CONGRATS MAN!" "THAT'S MY GIRL. CONGRATS LEILA. I'M SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU." -Duizhang

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW. ARE YOU GUYS GONNA GO STROLL ON THE BEACH BECAUSE IF YOU DO CAN I COME." -Tao

"I'M...I'M SO PROUD. *wipes tear* LAY, YOU FEARLESS BASTARD. CONGRATS. LEILA, YOU ARE ONE LUCKY GIRL." -Xiumin

"...HEY WHY ARE ALL THESE NOTES IN CAPS?! LAYLA IS REAL? YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY." -Luhan

"What this is not in caps...^ But anyway, congrats dude; you successfully stepped out of the friend zone. Leila, be happy :)" -Chen

"Holy crap." -Manager

 

 

Lay chuckled and read them all. "So they know." He mumbled. 


Comment!

It's official; Layla !