Realization

Love You Once More

"AHHHHHHHH!!" Min Woo slammed onto his bed.
"What happened? And why are you home only now? Where did you go." Dongwan walked into his room.
"I'm finished~ finished~~" Min Woo rolled on his bed.
"What's gotten into you? Tell me about it. What happened?" he asked.
Min Woo looked at him. "I kissed her. AHHHHHHHH~" 
"Mwo? Huh? Who? I thought you went to the flower shop today? What kiss? You kissed with someone at the shop? Huh?" Dongwan looked utterly confused.
Min Woo sat up and explained to him. "The address that I've gotten from the shop turned out to be...Bora's." 
"Bora? Oh that Bora-sshi? You kissed her? WAIT, YOU K-I-S-S-E-D HER??" Dongwan seemed shocked. "Are you out of your mind? She's someone girlfriend! And you kissed her? Min Woo-ah!" 
"I can't controllll~ Now, situation has become very awkward between us." Min Woo regretted his action.
"What happened after the kiss?" Dongwan asked.
"I just went out of the house. It was awkward. She didn't say anything and didn't even look at me. I know at that moment I should just get out from there." MIn Woo covered his face with the pillow.
"You deserved it. It's your fault. I don't know what to say already. Then, what's up with your search regarding the flowers?" Dongwan eagerly changed topic.
"Ya,  how could you? Aish. The recipient turns out to be Bora's mum, Yoon Bora."
""How many Bora's & Min Woo's involved in this? I'm getting confused." Dongwan and with his never-ending confusion.
Don't worry, "I'm with you too. But what I heard from Bora, her mum is still alive but you know she's not in a right mind currently, due to an accident that took away her husband's life. She said she'll bring me to her. But seeing the current situation now, I doubt I'll able to see her anytime soon."
"How about you find this Lee Min Woo guy instead for now?" Dongwan suggested.
"But where can I find him?" he asked.
"That's the main problem. I remembered the time when I moved in, the house was already emptied. The lady boss told me it has been vacant for nearly a year before I moved in. I never talked to the previous tenant." Dongwan explained.
"Hard."
"But, is it even our business to check on this? I mean.." Dongwan asked.
"It's important, at least to me." Min Woo gave him a brief serious look.

***

"Ya~ since you are on a break right now, help me do some groceries shopping, can?" Dongwan asked.
"If you are gonna cook nice food, I'm willing to do it." Min Woo smiled.

***

"Mwo ya, the store is closed? I need to walk a little bit further to buy from another store. Aish, jinjja."  he grumbled.

"Thank you." He said as he walked out of the store. Since he had some time left, he strolled down the street and took some time to do some window shopping.

"Didn't expect the things here are cool and inexpensive." he mumbled to himself.
Then, he passed by a bridal shop. At first glance, he didn't stop but as he glanced again, he tracked back his footsteps. He looked at the wedding gown display.
 
Another bout of flashback hit him. He recalled the moments where the old Min Woo was tearing up & his thoughts outside the bridal shop at that time, the moments where he recorded a video of himself and sent it to Bora & most importantly the moments where he decided to donate his organ to Eric, without telling Bora about it.
 
This time, his flashback roughly had him understood the current situation he was in at that time.
 
"What is these all about?!" All the groceries he bought dropped to the floor. He leaned against the glass panel as he put his hands on the both side of his head. He could not shake off the fact that he might be having memories of the person he's trying to find, the person that shared the same name as him.