Motive

Love You Once More

"What?" he asked.
"We will have another upcoming performance once the current one is done." A representative said to them.
"but we always have an interval breaks during performance. How could..."
"It's the CEO orders. The company has been under the arrears. To make it up, you all need to work hard, to pay whatever your previous boss has done. These will be your responsibility."
"Are you ok with that?" His sunbae asked Min Woo, after the representative walked off.
"I think I'm able." His face clearly looked nervous and worried. Due to his health, he wasn't able to join any of the dance schools. The boss who was fired, saw his talent despite his asthmatic condition, took him in and min woo was grateful. Now that things has became like this, he just have to make sure he won't lose his place in this school or else, he won't have anywhere else to go.
"don't worry, Hyung. I'll support you. If at times you are tired, must tell us!" His hoobae assured him. 

"Huh? Then it makes it hard for us to meet up often." They held their hands as they strolled the park that night.
"I just need to work hard. If not, there's no chance anymore." They stopped walking.
"Oppa, your health is the priority." Bora looked worried. He held her hands tightly.
"i will be okay. Don't worry, alright?" He kissed her hand and rested his cheek on it.

2 weeks passed. Practice session became longer as Hyesung ordered a longer hours of practice each day. His hoobaes kept a lookout for him since he had lots of dance moves to practice.

"Hyung, ok?" Hoobae asked.
he just nodded his head.
he even had no time to talk to dongwan once he reached home. He was too tired that he just collapsed on the bed. Knowing how busy Min Woo was, Bora did not call him but she just sent him several SMS to ask if he was coping well with the practice.

"Are you coping well?"
"Hm, everything is good."
"Really?"
"Trust me."
"Oppa has been asking about you. I guess he missed you a lot."
"I miss him too. Send my kisses."
"Then, what about me?"
"Those kisses will go through you first! The remaining are for your brother. If there's left..." 
"Trust you to make a joke now~ Oppa, I'll come down if I'm not busy with my work. Just to show my support."
"If it's inconvenient for you, don't come, ok?"
"Love you Bora."
"Me too, Oppa."

Dongwan realized Min Woo was not at home even during the weekends. He decided to call and inform Bora.
"We didnt meet for few weeks. He told me he will be busy and we are communicating through SMSes. He didn't tell you he's busy? His theatre company changed boss and there's major change in his schedule."
"I've not been talking to him for days even though we live in same house. When I woke up, he's already gone. When I'm asleep, he's still not home yet." said Dongwan.
"He told me he's coping well." Bora said.
"DOn't trust 100% what he said. He's the kind of person who don't like people to worry about him. Bora-sshi, I guess we need to check on him? I'm feeling uneasy right now."  said Dongwan.
"Hmm, I guess we should. I really want to see him too. I'm worried about his health." Bora added.
 

Hyesung was observing their practice session. He looked somewhat dissatisfied.
"Stop. Don't you think this part a little bit weak? Min Woo-sshi, you supposed to jump higher and you, please do some exercise. You can't even lift him barely for 2 seconds. Again."

Min Woo crouched, letting himself taking some deep long breaths. They instinctively knew that Min Woo was tired.

"Mr Shin, can we rest for a while?" His sunbae asked.
"We just started. Not even an hour. How can you ask for a rest?" he asked.
"But we have been practicing for 4hrs straight, even before you came in." he replied.

"is that my problem?" He rendered him speechless.
"Guys, let's do it properly this time. We'll finish it nicely." Min Woo gave a weak smile as he wiped off his sweat.

They stood up again and resume their practice. Hyesung sat back on one of the audience seats as he watched their rehearsal while his eyes were fixed at Min Woo.
"Let see how long you can last." he uttered under his breath.

"Bora..." Min Woo suddenly stopped. Bora arrived but she was not looking at his direction. Hyesung, who realized Min Woo has stopped and focused his sight on something, turned and was kinda surprised to see her. At least, he didn't expect her to appear.

"What are you doing here?" Bora asked.
"Well, well, Ms Bora. You are here. Long time didn't see you." he said with a smirked.
"They knew each other?" Min WOo thought.
"You have something up your sleeves, right?" Bora looked pissed.
"Your presence always stirred problems, to me." she added.
"Well, I was just trying to help my friend." he replied. 
"I guess this time, you are trying to pick on MIn Woo, right? Because of Eric." she said.

Hyesung didn't reply.

"It's his fault that both of you ended up separated. Eric was trying to salvage the relationship." he tried to explain.
"This is not the suitable place to say about these things." Bora chided.
Hyesung grabbed her arm. "Then, let's go to my office." But Dongwan interceded.
"What are you trying to do? Don't be so rough towards her." Dongwan warned.
"Who are you to interfere?" he asked.
"Why must I tell you? If you are trying to harm her in anyways, I'll make sure to sue you." Hyesung let go of her arm. He stared at Dongwan furiously. His eyes slowly shifted to Min Woo who was attentively witnessing the scene.

After he stormed off the room, Bora walked to Min Woo.
"Need the inhaler?" she asked. He shook his head.
"Just need some rest will do." he replied.
"Oppa.."
"Hmm?"
"I want you to leave this company." Those words left him in shocked.