Their First Kiss

Love You Once More

"Here, have a sip." Min Woo sat up as Bora passed him a cup of water.
"Thanks."
"You should have told me about your condition." she said.
"It's not a big deal. It's been a while since I had an attack." Min Woo saw a picture then.

"Hey, that's your parents?" He pointed at the picture frame.
"Yeah. and that's my father. He looked like Eric right? U know I wish to introduce Eric to him." She held the photo frame and turned to face him.
"Although they look the same, but they are worlds apart. I can't never find someone like my father." She said.
"So your ideal type must have similar traits as your father?" he asked. She nodded.
"My parents were so in love with each other. As I grew up, their love didn't ever once fade away. Held hands, say honey words, praised each other, was what they did."
"But everything changed after they were involved in an accident a year ago." she added.
"So they are..." Min Woo looked as her sombre expression.
"My mum was the only survivor. That's when her condition started to take a turn for the worse." She continued.

"At that time, my life was shattered and became so dark. I lost someone I leaned on, someone I shared all my problems, my happiness. My brother, too, was affected." She sat beside Min Woo.
"At some point later, my friend introduced Eric to me and we hit off well. As i got to know him, I was able to get out of depression pretty well."
"What about your brother? Is he coping well?" he asked.
"He's stronger than I thought. Maybe due to a big responsibility as the head of the family. He's adapting well but I know what kind of person he is. So from that moment, even small little things, we will share. We cherish each other." she said.
"But you didn't tell him about Eric." "That's something you ought to share." he said.
"He's quite strict when it come to my personal life. He want to ensure that I deserves someone good. I feel that it's not the right time to introduce Eric to him." she explained.

"Anyway, back to the main story. You are looking for my mum?" she asked.
"Yeah. I received a letter, which was meant for the previous tenant of my house, saying that he has been giving flowers to someone every year." he said, taking another sip of water.
"My mum did receive flowers, usually on her birthdays. This year too. I don't really know about this because she didn't really tell me about the person who keep sending those flowers. My brother, too didn't really know about this." she said.
"Once, I did ask her who sent those flowers. She told me those were from her best friend. She has been trying to be in contact with him but was unable to. Furthermore, if I'm gonna ask her about this, she won't be in the right mind to answer it." she added.
"So she doesn't know where is he?" he asked.
She shook her head.
"Maybe, one day I'll take you to her. Not now perhaps, because she's still distraught over that incident."  

"AH!"
"Wae?" he asked.
She ran to the kitchen. He followed her.
"Wae?" he asked again.
"I was boiling water and I forgotten about it." She turned off the gas stove.
"Omo the kettle..."
"Hey~ use the mittens.." Before he could even finish the sentence, Bora yelped as she used her bare hand to hold the kettle. MIn Woo rushed over to her side. 
"Hot! hot!" She touched her fingers to the earlobes. 
"Give me your hand." He held her hands he blowed towards gently.
"Don't be so careless. These hands doesn't belong to you only." Min Woo continued to blow a few more times.
"Does it still hurts?" Min Woo asked.
But Bora was busy looking at him.

"Thud..thud.."

Min Woo realized she didn't answer his question and he looked up. Their eyes finally met , this time, within such a close distance. They gazed into each other's eyes. Then, Min Woo tilted his head slightly, his eyes flickered down to her lips as he leaned closer to her. Bora slowly closed her eyes as he smooched her lips.

"His attentiveness just make my heart beats faster. I just feel the need to be there for him everytime I sees him. Is this what they call love? But, how do I describe my relationship for Eric? Min Woo-sshi, just what did you do to me?"