Closer

Love You Once More

They decided to watch a movie in the living room. For Min Woo is a chance to accompany her a little longer.

"let's watch something funny." Bora suggested. Then, a while later, Bora was laughing so hard as she watched the movie. Min Woo was a little bit scared because Bora kept hitting him with the cushion whenever there were funny scenes. But then, the next minute, he saw tears falling down her cheeks. He took the initiative to wipe her tears and let her head rested on his shoulder. It was heartbreaking day for Bora. Min Woo just want to be by her side.

***

"Hello. Wake up. Aish, this man. wake up." Someone woke him up.
"Mwo ya~" He rubbed his eyes only to see a man whom he didn't know at all. He thought he was Dongwan and he turned to see Bora was sleeping.
"Bora! Wake up. Don't tell me you didn't go to work today. Aish, this girl. Ya~" her brother woke her up.
"Huh? Oppa, you are back?" She rubbed her eyes and gave him a smile. Then, she turned to see Min Woo, who was looking at her. His eyes kept darting over him. They cringed.
"Who is this guy? Your boyfriend?" he asked.
"Aniyaa...Oppa. He's my friend. He came over to visit me." she tried to explain.
"Friend? Locking arms together you called him a friend?" her brother seemed anxious.
"Oppa, today I'm not feeling well. You don't even realized? I called him over." Bora made a slightly irritated face.
"You..you didn't say. How I do I know??" He looked over to Min Woo, who forced out a smile.
"Geez..." Her brother looked at her then looked at him again.
"Jinjja? There's nothing between you two?" Min Woo quickly shook his head.

"Ok..." he paused.
"You clean all this mess. I'm gonna cook dinner. Bora, help me with the dishes." Her brother didn't even smile at him and went to his room to change.
"Gee, your brother..is weird." Min Woo said. "I heard that!" Her brother heard what he said and his shouting made him cringed.
"He does scares you for sure." Bora tried to hold back her laughter.

***

"Thanks for taking care of my sister." he said as he put a slice of chicken onto his bowl. Min Woo bowed slightly.
"What's your name?" he asked. "Min Woo, Lee Min Woo." he answered. Her brother held out his hand. "I'm Junjin. What year are you born?"  he asked.
"79."
"eh?" Junjin nearly choked on his rice.
"Oppa is an 80. So I think he's kinda surprised. He have to call you hyung." Bora teased his her brother. "Aish this girl..." 
"Aniyaa, gwenchana. Can consider dong-gap. No need call me hyung." Min Woo tried to be humble towards him.
"Can? Aigoo, Min Woo-ah, nice to meet you." As he talked with Junjin, he realized Junjin was a down-to-earth person. Initially, he was scared but as they talked, that feeling disappeared. Suddenly, he made a friend with Bora's brother. On the sidenote, Min Woo was elated because he got to know from Junjin that he was the Bora's first "boy" friend he ever met.
"Wanna grab some drinks?" Junjin asked.
"Aniya, gwaenchana. Furthermore i can't drink. I've asthma." Min Woo said.
"Really? Well it's too bad." Junjin was quite over the top as he made a new friend.
"Sorry. I think I'll better make a move first. I need to start work tomorrow in the early morning." he said.
"Nice to meet you, Min Woo-ah." Junjin gave a brief hug and patted his back. Min Woo was kind of surprised. Bora saw his expression and was amused.

"Oppa, I'll send him out." Bora accompanied him out. Junjin kept waving at Min Woo. "See you again!"
"Your brother..." Min Woo laughed and shook his head in disbelief.
"He's like this if he meets a new friend." she said.
"He's such a sporting man. But he can get touchy as it goes along." he was tickled.
"Hey, you are talking about my brother. But you know, my brother rarely meet and make new friends. His job prevented him from doing so. So, i guess our unprecedented meeting today did really gain in some way."
"I really envy you." he said. "I'll take that as a compliment." Bora replied.
"It's suppose to be a compliment." Min Woo rolled his eyes.
They walked out of the lift.
"You look cute with your glasses." Bora complimented him.
"Jinjja? Dongwan told me I look ugly in these." he looked happy over the compliment.
"I think that's why Oppa think you are younger than him." They laughed.

Paused ***

"Bora-sshi, cheer up. Whatever decision you make, I'll support you. Hwaiting."  Bora nodded.
"Thanks for today. I was so happy." she said.
"Take care. Have a good rest tonight."