Why she cried.

Love You Once More

"Min Woo, meet my boyfriend."
"Bora…"
"I don't wish to hear that anymore. Let's just be friends."
"I'm sorry. I won't bring it up anymore."
"Bora, I wish you happiness…"

Min Woo suddenly woke up. He looked around. Then, he saw a figure hovered over him. As his vision became clearer, he realised it was Bora.

"You are awake. Are you feeling alright?" Bora asked.
He heaved a sigh of relief as soon as he saw her.
"Yeah, I'm fine." he said.
"The doctor said you just had a slight concussion, but you will need to say here for few days." Min Woo made a sad face.
"My performance.."

"Your sunbae said he found a replacement so no need to worry about that." Bora looked at him with such earnest expression.
"I just feel.. Ahh, I practiced for so long. I'm looking forward to this performance." Min Woo lamented.
"Hey don't feel bad. I'm not putting any blame on you. It was my decision to save you." Min Woo tried to cheer her up as he saw her disheartened face.
"If not for my workers' negligence you wouldn't…" "Hey, shh, don't blame yourself anymore. Please." 

"Anyway, I didn't bring your handkerchief. It's still in my room, unwashed. Didn't know I was going to meet you." Bora said out of the blue.
"You remember me now?" Min Woo seemed elated.
"Of course. I still remember where we previously met." Bora began to smile.
"Hey you what, you look beautiful when you smile. This is our 2nd meetup yet I kept seeing you crying in front of me. Why is that so?"
"I must admit I'm a crybaby. I can't really control my tears."
"I don't really fancy to see people cry. Anyway, forgot to introduce myself. I'm Min Woo." He held out his hand.
"I'm Bora. I'm a co-ordinator. As you can see just now.. yeah." The atmosphere was consistently cool. It was neither awkward among them.
"I'm a dancer. Inspire to be one. It has been my dream." Min Woo seemed shy.

They went on to talk about their goals and their passion towards their profession. Both were so engrossed in the conversation.

"I'm curious about one thing." Min Woo said.
"You want to know why I cried that time?" Bora guessed.
"Hey, how did you know that? You surely can read my mind. "Anyway, yeah, why you were crying?" Min Woo asked.
"I had a tiff with my boyfriend." she said.
"Boyfriend?" He sounded disappointed.
"We always quarrel. My brother doesn't know that I have a boyfriend. Furthermore, recently my mum was sent to the old folks. I don't want my brother to worry about me." She sat beside him on the bed. "Her condition worsened after my dad passed away. My brother has always taken care of me."
"Depression?" asked Min Woo.
"That's what the doctor said. We don't want to send her to the mental hospital. Because I know she became like this because she missed my father. His passing really affected her very much. She loved him." she explained.
"That's sad. Your parents were so much in love. Hey, hey, you are tearing up again." He wiped off her tears. Bora looked at him. Then, suddenly, they became awkward.
"Sorry, I just don't want you to cry. I don't have any ulterior motives." he said without looking at her.

"I guess I'll make a move first. I'll come over again tomorrow." She left hurriedly. At the door, Dongwan was standing there as he saw her for the first time.
"Who's she?" he asked.
"I think whatever I'm going to say to you, you won't believe me." Min Woo stared at the empty door. 
"Ya, she left already, why you are still staring at that door?" Dongwan sat on the chair beside his bed.
"Dongwan-ah, I think I'm going crazy." Dongwan was surprised by his words.