Met her boyfriend

Love You Once More

"I'm sorry about yesterday." Min Woo apologized to her.
"Nah, it's ok." She cut some apples for him to eat.
"I love apples. Thanks."
""Your parents didn't visit you? I didn't see anyone except your friend yesterday." Bora asked.
"Oh, I'm an orphan. Don't feel bad for asking, I'm just telling you just in case you feel bad again." Min Woo tried not to make Bora feel sad.
"They passed on when I was just 17. So after that, I live with Dongwan, till now." he explained.
"How did you get on with life?" she asked.
"Do a lot of part-time jobs. Dongwan is like my own kin. He helps me with lots of things." Min Woo praised his friend.

At that time, her phone rang but she didn't pick it up.
"Who's that?" Min Woo.
"Him."
"Your boyfriend?" She nodded.
"Better answer his call. If not, he may get angry. Try to patch things up this time." Min Woo advised.
"Give me a minute." Bora went outside to answer the call.

"Wae?" The first thing she said after picking up the call.
"I'm sorry baby. I know I was wrong. I didn't mean to shout at you the other time."
"I don't want this to happen again. Please, baby. I had enough of these. It was hurtful. I was in such a bad state, yet you treated me like that. I couldn't withstand it." 
"I'm sorry. I'll promise you such things won't happen again." 
"Promise?" she asked.
"I promise." he replied. "Where are you?" 
"I'm at the hospital. One of the performers was injured while the lighting team tried to set up the lights." said Bora.
"Which hospital?" he asked.
"What are you trying to do?" Bora asked warily.
"Nothing dear. I just want to pay him a visit. I, too, want to apologise on behalf of you. You are my girlfriend. Please, furthermore, I want to pick you up and treat you to a dinner as an apology." he said.
"Jinjja? I'll make sure the treat is a deserving one. Well, then I'm at Seoul SKY Hospital. Call me if you have reached. I'll wait for you at the entrance.

***

"So how was it?" Min Woo asked as he saw Bora walked in with full of smiles.
"We patched up. Thanks for the advice. I don't why I'm able to adhere to what you said to me. I'm usually someone who won't give in that easily." Bora was amazed by Min Woo somehow.
"You have that special ability to make me listen to you." Bora told him. 
"Really? I must be a special kind, especially to you." he joked.
"Do you realize something?" Bora asked.
"What?" Min Woo asked.
"That we do have a great chemistry. We talked as if we are long-time friends when we just met right? How awesome." She said.
"Isn't that great?" Min Woo asked.
"Yeah, but you know the feeling..how should i describe it, mystical? I feel like I'm able to tell what are you feeling right now, know what you are thinking right now. It's amazing." Bora tried to describe that feeling but she was unable to find words for it.
"Ok, now you guess, what i'm feeling right now?" Min Woo sat up straight as he awaited her answer.
"Bora!~" Someone shouted her name.

It turned out to be her boyfriend. They embraced each other when they met. All those happy moments he just experienced moments ago seemed to disappear as he looked at the lovey-dovey couple.

"Let me introduce to you. My boyfriend, Eric." Eric let out his hand.
"I'm Eric." 
"I'm Min Woo."
"Bora just told me about your injury. How are you feeling right now?" Eric asked.
"I'm fine." Min Woo forced out a smile.
"Guys, I'm going to the ladies. Just continue talking." She walked out of the room.

"So, how long have you known Bora?" Min Woo looked surprised.
"What do you mean? I..." "Let's be honest here." Eric cut off his sentence.
"I just met her."
"Just? And both of you look so close together." Eric seemed jealous.
"Excuse me, Mr Eric but you are getting the wrong idea right now. There's nothing between us." Min Woo tried to explain.
"I just don't want you to get close to her. She's my woman." Eric leaned closer to his face.