Happy Ever After

Love You Once More

"Are you kidding me? There's not enough time left!" Minwoo shouted.
"I left my phone at home! Oh my..."
"You gonna get this from me, Dongwan!" Minwoo sounds exasperated.

"Damn, at this kind of timing." Minwoo trying to calm himself down. A while later, Junjin came in.

"Oh my, no one is attending to you?" he asked.
"My stupid friend left his phone at home. Junjin-sshi, I'm kinda nervous." he said.
"Oh, yeah, you ought to but don't worry, you are not heading for some execution. You are marrying my sister, for goodness sake, think positive." he said.
"As much as I wanted to be your groomsman, I'm representing Bora. I better get someone to fix your makeup. Your sweats are destroying it." He walked out without Minwoo could ever said something.

Minwoo started to mumble to himself, while dapping tissue on his face, getting rid of those sweats. 

"Maybe thinking of Bora is gonna be my bride anytime soon..."

He sat facing the mirror. He continued to mumble and he closed his eyes for a moment to calm himself down. Then, when he opened them, he thought he saw someone in the mirror. He turned but there was no one. He looked into the mirror again. That thing's gone. THen he saw something on the table.

A sunflower.

He took it as he pondered. Then, he smiled.

"I'm BACK!" Dongwan panted heavily as he entered the room. Dongwan saw him smiling to himself.
"I'm dead. He's gonna kill me." He called him.
Minwoo looked at him, with that smile still on his face.
"Kim Dongwan, i think you gonna get from me... HOW COULD U LEAVE ME HERE ALONE! I'm so freaking nervous here and you had forgotten about your phone of all days, why must be today!!" Minwoo shouted, fanning himself with his hand.
"I don't care. Fix my makeup! Junjin-sshi must have forgotten about that." he continued to mumble.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everybody seated in their seats, while Minwoo was standing at the altar, rubbing both his hands occasionally. Anybody could see he was nervous.

The door opened. The familiar organ tune resonated and as he thought this feeling was so familiar, from afar he could see the familiar figure that he has been anticipating. A mere silhouette slowly morphed into a distinguised figure. She was wearing her white lace wedding gown, Minwoo's smile widened and couldn't take his eyes off her.

She's so beautiful.

Junjin slowly walked her through the aisle, her hand in his hand, with her veil covering her head. Junjin seemed to tear up a little as he proudly sending his sister to her beloved. 

When they reached, Junjin couldn't control his tears. He teared up shamelessly infront of everybody. Minwoo panicked a little but he went up to him and patted on his shoulder. Junjin looked at him. MInwoo gave him a slight nod. He looked at his sister and at Minwoo again. He wiped off his tears as he entrusted her hand to Minwoo at last.

Minwoo held to her hand gentlely as they proceed with the ceremony.

While the pastor was talking, Junjin couldn't seem to stop crying yet. Dongwan was trying to persuade him not to cry since it's his sister wedding and he should be happy instead of crying like a baby.

At one corner stood Hyesung, who didn't have the courage to be visible in front of them. Both Minwoo and Bora invited him over regardless of whatever had happened in the past. But, to Hyesung, he was just doing his friend a favour.

"Hyesung-ah, just do me one favour."
"What?"
"Be there at their wedding, go there on my behalf and watch over them. Especially Bora, tell me how's she like."
"Eric-ah, i still don't understand-"
"Please, just this. For once."

"She looks happy. I think that can put your mind at ease." he thought.

After he gave her the sunflower he found in the room, Minwoo looked at her as he wondered.

"She the woman I've always love, finally both of us standing on this altar, already a husband and wife, be together in sickness and in health, in any circumstances, I never ask for more. I'm contented that I found my destined one.

He was there. Telling me to continue to love her and this is something that will never change, not now, nor in future."

"If mum was still here, I bet she will be very happy. But, i guess she's happier at where she is right now. She has the companion of both guys that loved her very much. I guess she will be happy to see this happy occasion. To see her daughter married off to a man she loved and loves.

Sunflower, did he remember everything? Nevertheless after all we went through, I never ask for much. I want to live with this guy and be with him till our last breath. That's my promise."

"I promise what she wishes for. May our love last for eternity."

"I DO"
"I DO"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was the longest story i ever wrote. Thanks to whoever have read/subscribed to this story. I have made a happy ending for this and 
honestly, I feel so happy for them. After all that has happened, finally, they were able to find their happiness together.
Thanks for the support guys. Truly appreciate!