Accident

Love You Once More

Few days later, Min Woo appeared at Hyesung's office. He handed over what it seemed to be a resignation letter.

Hyesung smirked.
"So, you can't cope anymore?" he asked.
"I should have listened to Bora. That was my biggest mistake. I realized now. I think it's better I leave this place." he said.
"Isn't your realization came far too late?" he asked. He smirked again.
"But you know, I've never been this elated for quite some time." he said.
Min Woo remained silent.
" I'll accept what you did to me but I know Bora will be mine, no matter what." he said.
"You have not gain any victory because I'll make sure to get back what's mine." he added.
"I'll make my move." He bowed slightly before going out and announced his resignation to his fellow colleagues.
 
Min Woo walked out of the theatre and realized that it was raining. He looked up to the skies as he closed his eyes and listened to the sound of the falling rain.
Then, suddenly he opened his eyes.
"Bora..." his expression changed into a worried look.
 
***
 
Bora was heading to the bus stop near her workplace. She had to work overtime that day and hoping to catch the last bus.
"Hey Wait!" She just missed her bus, right in front of her.
"Damn." she said.

Meanwhile...
"Junjin-sshi, is Bora at home?" Min Woo called her house.
"She's working overtime today. I think she should be done by now."
 
"I think I'll just drop by. This uneasiness still tugging on me. It worries me." he said to himself.
 
"Bora-ah." Someone called her.
"What are you doing here?" That person turned out to be Eric.
"Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to irritate you. I just want to meet you." he said.
"How are you?" he glanced at her.
"Fine. Why are you here in the middle of the night?" she sounded cold.
Eric didn't answer her question. "About Min Woo... How things going? Look, I'm concerned about you right now.
"We broke up." she replied.
Eric tried to contain his excitement.
"Are you feeling alright now?" he asked.
"I'm fine. thanks. I think i should be going now." she said.
"Let me send you back." he offered.
"No, thanks. I'll take a cab back." She was about to cross the road when he grabbed her arm. 
"I'll send you back home." Bora tried to free from his grip.
"Let me go. Why are you forcing me?" she shouted.
She finally broke free. "Let me go."

"Eric oppa...are you still unable to forget me? Hoping that I reconcile you back?" she asked.
"Bora-ah...I know what I did was wrong. I didn't tell you anything about my past girlfriend but you have to listen to this. I just want to explain that the woman you saw the other day, was just someone who can't let go of me. I had a clean breakup with her before I started going out with you. It's my fault that I didn't come clean with you. I know you hate liars, but can you give me a second chance? At least, this time. Please?" he asked.
"Oppa, we have broke up. it's over between us. To be honest, I think both of us were at fault." she said.
"Both?" Eric seemed clueless.
"The truth is that I began to fall in love with Min Woo even before we broke up." she confessed.
"But that doesn't mean you can escape from your mistake. Your main reason for not telling me anything and let that woman insulted me in front of you, were sufficient reasons for the break up." she added.
"What can I do to win you back, Bora? I...I seriously love you so much. I did a lot of things for your sake.." 
Her eyes darted at him.
"What things?" she asked.
"Wait...did you do something without me knowing?" she asked.
"Whh-what are you trying to say?" he asked.
"Come clean with me." she said.
 
***
 
Min Woo finally reached outside her workplace, just to see Eric and Bora together. Min Woo hid behind the tree as he peeked over and overheard their conversation.
"Why are they together at this hour? Oh well, i guess there's nothing to worry since Bora is fine." he thought. 
"But why is he finding bora at this kind of time?" He thought again. He decided to stay for a while more while looking at them.
 
***
 
"I didn't do anything. You seem to suspect me of something. I don't sneak behind people's backs, Bora." He lied. A smooth one.
"I know you too well, Oppa. When you lie, you won't look at me straight in the eye. Say it, please." It seemed the lie has fallen through. He couldn't deceive her anymore.
eric looked down, giving himself a bit of time before he said out everything.
 
"I set up Minwoo.  He's innocent." He said.
bora frowned and her eyes widened.
"innocent? So this got to do with that incident??" She asked.
he nodded.
"Yes! He finally admitted." Minwoo thought.
"So...you set him up to? To break me off from him? Do you know that what you had done wont make me go back to you at all? No matter what's the outcome?"
Bora seemed to be in denial. She didn't expect Eric to go as far as to separate them.
 
"now the truth is out, I'm feeling much better." Minwoo smiled to himself.
he glanced to the right slightly and glanced back at both of them. he glanced to the right again. He noticed a car and there was someone inside, someone deemed familiar.
 
"hyorin?"  At that time, he could foresee something bad might happened.
she looked frustrated and filled with anger.
"don't tell me she's gonna.." He turned his head to the left, looking at them, then to the right.
 
hyorin started the engine and speed along the road.
"NO!!! Aniya. stop it! Min Woo ran towards both of them.
"Bora! Step aside!" He shouted.
both turned their heads and looked at him.
"Min Woo?"
"Oppa?"
"STEP ASIDE!!!!!!" Min Woo pushed them aside.
 
Then, a loud crash was heard.
 
Bora and Eric looked up.
"Are you alright?" He asked her.
"Oppa? Oppa.." She ignored his words.
"Oppa.." She moved forward.
"Aniya.."
"Bora-ah..." Eric tried to hold her back.
"Oppa?" Minwoo was lying on the ground, blood covered his forehead and was also seen streaming out from his mouth.
"YA, Lee Min Woo, can you hear me?." Eric leaned closer. His eyes were half-closed but didn't respond.
Eric called the ambulance. Bora was shaking all over from looking at the bloodied, half-conscious Minwoo.
 
"Bora! Bora! Get a grip of yourself. Don't let him go unconscious. Keep talking to him!" Eric shouted.
"Op...oppa.." she stuttered.
 
"If this is my last moment with her, I wish to be by her side. I know she will cry for me but I want to be by her side till my last breath. Because I love her so much. No, I don't want to die. Please. I don't want it to happen again."
 
Min Woo opened his eyes slightly. There were lights everywhere but all he saw was just vague lights which he couldn't decipher at all. All he knew those lights were penetrating his eyesight.
"Oppa. Hang in there!" He felt something wet on his cheek.
"Babo...don't cry." MIn Woo whispered weakly.
 
Eric spotted the car that knocked down Minwoo a while ago. He frowned.
"That's..." He ran towards the car.
"Come out!" He knew it was Hyorin. Hyorin froze at the driver seat as she kept hitting her head against the steering wheel.
"YAH, Hyorin!" She continued hitting her head.
"Did I knock him down?" She stopped.
"Is he dead? Oppa.." She looked up. Eric looked at her.
"I didn't mean to knock him down, oppa... Really." She burst into tears. Eric just silently watched her cry.
 
A while later, the ambulance came and assisted Minwoo into the car. Eric told Bora that he would drive his way there by his own car and asked her to accompany Minwoo to the hospital.
 
Eric followed the ambulance car. Hyorin was sitting beside him.
"If you wanna kill someone, just kill me. Leave Bora alone." he said.
"Bora must be very sad right now." he lamented.
"Up till now, Bora is always in your mind right oppa? No matter what I did to make you stay by my side." she asked.
"Why don't you accept the fact that -" 
"Why don't you accept the fact that Bora loves Min Woo? She don't love you ANYMORE" she cut him off.
He realized both of them are in the same boat.
"That's enough. I bet the police gonna come later and question both of us." he said.
"You are gonna be responsible for this. Everything." Eric added.