First Date

Love You Once More

"JINJJA??" Bora broke the good news to her brother. He was elated.
"I guess I'll be hearing some wedding bells soon.
"Oppa, we just started. *Heol~" She went into her room.

***

"Bora, let's go for a date." They were talking on the phone late at night.
"Sure! When?" SHe sounded excited.
"Weekends. I'll pick you up." he said. "And make sure your brother is not at home when I reach. If not, our date will be in your house." Bora giggled. "Araseo~"

The doorbell rang.
"Ready?" She nodded. THey held hands as they walked.
"It's our first date. Shouldn't we create memories?" Bora asked.
"Aren't we creating memories now?" Min Woo looked over to their hands.
"Small little things like these are memories too. Remember those." Min Woo told her. Bora seemed touch by those words.

"Oppa, where are we heading to now?" she asked.
"Today is up to you. Because I can't make my own decision, without seeking your approval." he said.
"Oppa, I'm ok with anything really.." she said.
"Let today's date be your idea. For the next one will me mine. In that way, we can know each other better." Min WOo smiled.

"Movie?" They arrived at an old theatre.
"My parents used to bring us here to watch movies. My mum said this place was particularly nostalgic. She didn't explain in details though."
"What are we watching?"
"Oppa, see the list over there. Let's say which one you and me prefer. 1, 2....3!"
"Architecture 101"
"Deranged"
Both made a slightly grumpy face.
"Oppa!"
"Dongwan asked me to watch Deranged. He said there's an actor who looked like him in the movie." 
"But you know, I don't necessary need to listen to him. Let's go with your choice." he said.

"I've been here with her. No, not her. Her mum. But it was not me either." He was in deep thoughts as Bora went to buy the tickets.

As they were queing up to buy the popcorn, Min Woo asked her something.
"Bora, your mum, did she tell you about her past?" 
"What kind?" she asked.
"Like her friends??" he was curious.
Bora shook her head. "She never told me anything. I was curious too but I'm not really concern about it."

The comment that Min Woo could only come up with after watching the movie was,

"Suzy is sooo pretty. Han Ga In too." he said.
"Oppa, daebakk. You praised other women in front of me." 
"Women are ought to be praised. Isn't that one of the reason why they are created? I praised you, remember?" he asked.
"When?"
He held her hands. "Your smile."
"You FORGOTTEN?" he asked.
"Remember you always cried when we met?" he tried to make her recall those memories.
"Ohh!" 
"Babo~" Bora pinched his arm. "Don't call me that."

Bora decided to drop by a cafe that she frequently visited.

"When I have free time, I'll always drop by here. Even though it was quite a distance, but the scenery, the coffee and the ambience is great."
They ordered their coffee.
"Oppa, that time you said I'm not your first crush...tell me about your past relationships." she asked.
"WHo says I had relationships? I was rejected all the time." Bora was quite surprised.
"But someone nice like Oppa, how could..."
"Right? Someone kind and handsome as me. Something wrong with their eyes." he boasted. Bora rolled her eyes.
"Stop joking oppa, come on tell me." 
"I was quite ugly during my adolescent years. I wore harry potter glasses, I was plump. I had crushes with some girls during my elementary and middle high school. But i was FLATLY rejected." Min Woo took out his wallet and showed her his childhood photo. Bora laughed when she saw the photo.
"Woah, DAEBAK! You looked like little Kang Ho Dong with glasses." Bora was utterly amused.
"Yeah right. Thanks for the 'compliment. I really shouldn't have let you see that photo." he retorted. Bora was still laughing.
"Stop laughing, miss. People are staring at us." Min Woo felt embarassed.
"Then, how could you become this handsome?" she asked, still giggling to herself.
"I took up dancing and I became like this. I was inspired by someone. Up till now, i'm still and always be inspired by him." he said.
"Who?" she asked.
"Just a friend of mine." he seemed reluctant to talk about it.
"Oppa, gwenchana?" Bora noticed his eyes turned slightly red.
"The drinks are ready. I'll go and take." Min Woo quickly got up and secretly wiped his teary eyes.

***

"Oppa, if I did say something wrong just now, I'm sorry." They were strolling by the beach, watching as the sun began to set and dark clouds started to fill the sky.
"It's ok. You are not at fault. Just that.. I don't feel like talking about it." he said.
"He was an amazing person. I can't describe more." Min Woo looked at her.
"Hey, I wonder if I can be someone you can lean on to? Now that we are together, I won't ask about your past, but I hope that we share the present together. When I was with Eric, I never had the chance to have heart-to-heart talk with him. But with you now, I feel like telling you everything about me. I hope that by telling you, you will know what kind of person I am. What kind of person you are to me. Know each other weaknesses and strength and cover up in which part we are lacking."
"Bora.."
She held his hand even tighter. "Can we?"
"Bora, if I tell you something, will you believe me?" Since Bora said that, he thought this would be a good chance to tell her about her mum.

 

 

Sorry for the late update. I was busy with work also had some emotional issues going on but I'm getting better now.
FYI, I think I no need to explain who act in Architecture 101. In Deranged, Dongwan did act as a detective. 
*Heol = What the...