A New Boss.

Love You Once More

"Hyung, you didn't inform us you are in a relationship now!" They were on their way heading back to the theatre after lunch.
"Why should I tell you." he said.
"Bora-sshi is very pretty."
"I know right." he smirked.

They were talking merrily. On the way, a woman passed by and Min Woo seemed to recognise her.

"Hyorin!" She turned around as someone called her.
"Who are you?" she asked.
"Ya, I'll join you all later. See you." He approached her.
"Don't you remember me?" he asked.
"Umm..."
"Min Woo! Omg, Hyorin ah, how can you forget me. We used to be very close during middle school days." he said.
"Oppa! I remember now. Omo, long time never see you. You just became so...Woah." She couldn't believe her eyes.
"Handsome right? Ya, it's been a long time since we met. How are you?" he asked.
"I'm fine." she replied.
"Let's sit somewhere and talk. I'm sure there's a lot to talk about." he said.

***

"How's life? I mean, got any boyfriend currently?" he asked.
"Sort of. Maybe. Perhaps." she looked down.
"Hey, what happened? A fight?" he asked.
"Not really a fight. TO be honest, i'm not sure if we are together." she said.
"perhaps, if I knew you will be this handsome, I wouldn't have rejected you before." she added.
Min Woo let out a small laugh.
"Oppa, what about you? Seeing you smile like this. You're in relationship?" She tilted her head slightly.
Min Woo was too shy to answer her. He just nodded.
"Oppa, you really didn't change. Ok, only in the outside, but the inside, you are still the same shy, courageous guy that I know." she said.
"Oppa, treasure her very much. Cherish your relationship. Seeing you like this makes me feel happy." she said.
"Thanks so much, Hyorin. Even though it's been a while since we met, I'm truly happy to see you now. Remember how we were so close, sat beside each other during our practice sessions, you influenced truancy upon me, you bullied me yet I still confessed to you but got rejected. But in the end, we are still friends. It was until we graduated that I lost touch with you. Seeing you now, it's like I found an old treasure back." he said.
"Oppa, I guess you are still poor with your usage of words. How could you call me an "old treasure" "? Hyorin let out a laugh.
"SOrry, I was wrong. I just don't know how to describe really." he said.
"Gwenchana, oppa. I get your point." she smiled.

***

As he was about to enter the building, he saw 2 white cars approaching at the entrance. He looked as the door opened and emerged a fine looking guy, wearing a tinted sunglasses and buttoned up his suit before he walked his way into the theatre, without greeting him.

"Hyung, I heard our boss was replaced by a young man. Heard that he was under a lot of debts, this man bought over the company and settled all his debts. But he will have to leave the position." His hoobae informed him when he reached the stage.
"I thought we are doing fine? How come there's debts?" he asked.
"What i heard was he used parts of the money for his personal use." he replied.
"He's here~" One of his hoobae nudged him.

"I'm Shin Hyesung, your new CEO. I think all of you here know what happened to the previous boss. My purpose here is to tell you that, work hard, don't be like a fool like your previous boss. Whatever decision made by me is final. I don't want to hear any complains in future." Hyesung glanced at Min Woo, who didn't notice it.

***

"Hey Bro." Hyesung was talking on the phone in his office.
"Hey what's up." Eric sounded gloomy.
"How are you? Coping ok?" he asked.
"Work wise, yes everything is fine. I'm still missing Bora. Hyorin still pestering me." Eric said.
"Bro, don't worry. As a friend, I'll help you, in any ways. Rest assure." Hyesung seemed confident.
"Then, what about Hyorin?" he asked.
"I know what to do with her. But for now, the main target is not her." Eric knew who he was referring to.
"You are my best friend. We know each other very well and we went through a lot to get what we desire. I ought to fight for what's yours too. You love Bora, right?"
"I love her damn too much, buddy. Thanks. You are really my best buddy. I appreciate a lot." Eric seemed contented.