Affirmation

Love You Once More

Min Woo was waiting for Dongwan to fetch him from the theatre when he saw a blinding light was shining in his direction. As he looked carefully, he saw Eric was in the car. He came out and approached Min Woo.

"Why are you here?" Min Woo asked. 
"I think you know. why I've been observing both of you are getting closer each day." Min Woo looked serious.
"You are not following us right? I mean a busy person like you..." He tried not to offend Eric.
"I feel there's nothing wrong, to follow my girlfriend -." "She .has. broken. up. with. you." Min Woo cut off his sentence emphasized each word he said to him.
"She did, but I didn't." Eric was being one dimensional.
"So, what's your purpose of coming here?"
"To give some kind of a warning?" Eric leaned closer to him. "Stay away from her. Please. I want to reconcile with her. I don't want her to end up with another man." Eric was begging him. 
"Seriously man," Min Woo leaned in. "It's not up to me. Even if I want to get closer to her, It's none of your business. " Their faces are inches away from each other. Then, Eric smirked.
"You know I'm a kind that will do anything to get what I want?" Eric tone gotten serious.
"I don't care. As long as Bora is safe, I'll make sure that you won't do anything silly." Min Woo gave him a cold stare. Meanwhile Dongwan arrived and fetched him home.

***

Nothing can prevent them from seeing each other almost every day. Days became weeks & weeks became months. Time passed by so fast and they didn't realize it has been 3 months since they knew each other. One day, they went for a dinner date.
"Bora-sshi, It's been a while since we became friends. Let's drop the formalities?" Min Woo suggested.
"Then....can i call you oppa?" Bora suggested. "Sure, then I shall call you Bora." Min Woo smiled.

As they took a walk by the beach, they were talking about their personal tastes towards everything.
"It's been a while since I talked this long." said Bora.
"You still have not answered me about your likes and dislikes." Both of them stopped.
"Want to guess? Maybe if you guess correctly, you can upgrade from being my friend to -"
"Boyfriend?" Min Woo joked. Bora hit his shoulder lightly. "Ya~ I was just joking." He laughed.
"Friend to Good Friend!" she continued.
"Ok lemme think. You don't like roses? Because it's a common flower. Umm, you hate liars. You like to read books. You dislike being in a crowd." Bora looked at him with awe.
"Wae?" Min Woo asked her.
"You got most of the guesses correct. But all the points you said matched perfectly with my mum. Except that, I like roses too. My mum don't fancy other flowers except for sunflowers.That was amazing. You can read my mind huh?" she asked him.
"But those were your mum's. I just had to say them out."
"Hey daydreaming??" She snapped her fingers in front of his face.
"Eh, no, nothing." he replied.

"Anyway, I have something for you. I left it in your car at the rear seat. I'll shall not say anything about it. You unwrap it yourself." MIn Woo said.
"Jinjja? Let's go back. I want to see. I like presents~"
"Aniya, open it at home." he said. Bora pouted. "Little Bora, we should admire the starts lil bit more.

***
"Mwo?? A book? This is what he called a present?" Bora was disappointed. As she opened the book, a piece of paper fell out. 

"Read this book. It was recommended by my friend. Let me give you a challenge. I want you to finish this book within 3 days. After you read it, let's meet. I want to hear what you want to say. I just want to hear your opinion. The numbers below, just want you to take note. Remember! This is a challenge. I bet you are feeling quite frustrated now wwww"

"I am frustrated!" Bora was quite upset.

"Wae??" Junjin appeared.

"This Min Woo, he gave me a book as a present." Bora pouted.

"Wae? Not good enough? Then, what you want?" He asked.

"I mean umm, other things besides books. I have tons of books in my room." Junjin looked at her gleefully.

"you are expecting something else right?? Hmm, perhaps, a ring?" He guessed. bora smacked his arm with the pillow.

"Oppa!" She laughed.

"Wuri dongsaeng, isn't that obvious? Wy don't you tell him?" He asked him.

"what? Nothing.. I mean there's nothing." Junjin caught her. "You are stammeringgggg." Junjin knew she was lying.

"I can't hide anything from Oppa. jinjja. But Im still not sure whether he's feeling the same as me." she said.

"If you don't try, you won't know. Both of you are so close right." Junjin encouraged her.

"should I?" She asked. Junjin nodded.

"But before that, go and read that book. I'm sure he must be up to something." Junjin said.