Trap

Love You Once More

"They know each other?" Hyesung asked.
"I saw her talking to him." Eric said. "I have an idea though."
"Let's meet." Hyesung said.

***

"Are you ok? You look sad." Hyorin asked.
"Just had a tiff with my girlfriend." MInwoo replied.
"Isn't that normal.. Your first time?" she asked. He nodded.
"Then it's ok. Just feed her with sweet words and apologize, say that you were in wrong." he looked up.
"She gave me options which is hard for me. Either her or my job." he said.
"Ouh, that's hard. Then, I'll ask you. Which one you don't want to lose at all?" she asked.
"I don't want to lose both..."
"Choose 1."
"Of course I wouldn't want to lose her...YET i still love my job." he replied.
"Your job..anywhere can accept you right?" she asked.
"I was specially introduced to this school. If not, I won't be able to go anywhere." he said.
"Why?" she asked.
"Because I got asthma. Schools only accept fit dancers. I have the passion but yet my body is not that strong."  he lamented.
"Why are you giving up? I can help you find. I bet you didn't tell your gf about this right? NO wonder she misunderstood your intention." she said.

"Don't worry. I'll help you. Settle your problems with your gf. Buy her a flower or chocolates, on your knee and apologize." she said.
"YOu seemed like a pro." he smiled. "How's you and your boyfriend going along?" he asked.
"Boyfriend?" Suddenly, it dawned on her that Eric has been waiting for her.
"Omg, I'm here to shop. My boyfriend is waiting in the car over there." SHe pointed to her left but Min Woo was unable to see.
"Thanks Hyorin for the advice." 
"You're welcome." She rushed to the shopping mall.

***

"Hello?"
"It's me. I want to talk to you." Eric said on the phone.
"What's there to talk about?" Minwoo asked.
"Just meet me at the bar tonight."

***

Minwoo arrived but Eric was nowhere to be found. Then, he noticed a familiar woman sitting on the chair, drinking her cocktail.
"Hyorin-ah?" She turned.
"Min woo-ya. How..Rare to see you here. What makes you come here?" she asked.
"I'm waiting for someone but I can't find him." he replied.
"Maybe that person is late or something. Want a drink?" she asked.
"I don't drink."
"How about a fruit juice or something?" she asked.
"Sure then." She asked the waiter to prepare a juice for him.
"You work here?" he asked. She nodded.
"Let's sit over there."

"I bet you are disgusted that I work here." she said.
"I didn't feel that way but..there are better jobs out there." he said.
"I tried. SImply. I want to live a simple life yet life isn't simple as it seems to be." she said, puffing on her cigarette.
Min Woo drank his juice.
"Your friend is not coming?" she asked.
"I don't know. I think I'll go outside and find him." he said.

When he stood up, he felt like he experienced a vertigo. Everything around him seemed to swirl and blurred.
"Min Woo? Are you ok? MIn Woo?!" 

The sound became an echo and then slowly it faded away and turned into complete darkness.

***

"Argh.." The moment he woke up with a strong headache. 
"I swear. I saw both of them together all night." He seemed to hear someone's voice.
"Ah, mwo ya.." Min Woo was kind of shocked to hear a woman's voice suddenly. He turned to his left and saw Hyorin.
"Hyorin-ah?" He looked underneath the blanket.
"Hyorin-ah! What the.." He was caught by surprised as he saw someone familiar standing at the door.
"Bora-ah..." Beside her, stood Eric who was quietly smiling to himself.