A Breakup

Love You Once More

"Bora's your girlfriend?" Hyorin seemed to realize that the girl Min Woo has been talking was Bora.
"What we have done? Oh my..." He buried his face in his palms.
Hyorin was still in disbelief that her friend's girlfriend was her enemy. The one who she claimed has snatched Eric away from her.
"Ottoke.." Hyorin looked at him.
"Why it must be her?" The question caught his attention. Min Woo turned around.
"You know her?" he asked.
"She's that woman. My boyfriend's woman, whom he couldn't forget." she said.
"Boyfriend? Bora..You mean Eric?" he asked. 
"Min Woo, I supposed to hate her. Wae. Why must things be like this!" Hyorin just couldn't believe it.

"Hyorin-ah, get a grip of yourself! Whatever it is, you must never harm Bora. Never. Please, for my sake." he said.
"Why must I listen to you? She made me lose Eric!" she gotten worked up.
She stood and wore her clothes back and dashed out of the room.

***

"Bora! Bora! Open the door. Please. Let me explain." 

In the house, Junjin was pacing in the living room. Bora locked herself in the room and didn't come out for the whole night.
"Bora-ah, Min Woo came. If there's any misunderstanding, shouldn't both of you meet and solve? By locking yourself in the room is not the way to solve it. Bora-ah? Bora?" Even her brother could not make her come out of her room.

Junjin opened the door.

"Junjin-sshi.." 
"Min Woo-ah, Bora is still in the room. She wouldn't open the door. I don't know what happened between both of you. I think for time being, let her cool down first." he said.
"I'm sorry but it's better if you go back first." Junjin closed the door.

***

"You used me!" Hyorin keep hitting on Eric's shoulders.
"You drugged him and hit me until I lost consciousness. Are you human?" she asked.
"Well, what do you want me to say?" he smirked.
"Do you still love me?" she asked.
Eric grabbed her hair. "Someone like you doesn't deserve to be loved by someone like me. Go back to where you belong. I bet the people there suits you more."
She was going to slap him but he's able to grab her wrist.
"Don't carry it too far." he warned her.

***

Dongwan happened to know from Min WOo, who told him everything because he realized that something's wrong with him.

"YA! YOU! Cham...YOU! How could you end up sleeping with another woman in a hotel room???" DOngwan burst out in anger.
MIn Woo remained silent.
"Ya, you didn't do anything right? You didn't right? A person like you won't do this ." he said.
"I..i dunno." he replied.
"What do you mean by you DON'T KNOW?? Where's the girl then?" he asked.
"She went off." he replied.
"Min Woo-ah...I really don't expect this from you. Bora-sshi is a nice woman yet..." he shook his head.
Min Woo didn't say anything. Dongwan kept nagging & nagging.
"Bora saw everything before I could do something and that woman went off before I can even tell her to defend me." he said.
Dongwan was about to burst out again when Min Woo's phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?"
"Min Woo, it's me Junjin." 
"Junjin-sshi, is there anything? Or did something happen?" he asked.
"Our mum..she's critical. We just reached the old folks & the nurse said that she's been muttering a name since this afternoon." he said.
"Name? Who?" he asked.
"Lee Min Woo. I guess it's you since you visited her before. I guess she wants to see you too. Please. Do me a favour." he requested.
"Araseo. I'll be there in a while." he hung up the phone.
"Dongwan-ah, i need you to send me to a place. I'm too tired to go by myself." he said.

During the journey to the old folks, Min Woo has been feeling uneasy. The feeling of going to lose someone.

***

They greeted each other when both of them arrived. Bora was accompanying her mum in the room.
"How is she?" he asked.
Junjin shook his head. Min Woo entered the room.
"We need to talk." said Bora while her back was facing him.
"Let's talk outside." she walked out, brushing against him. 

"Let's break up." she said.

"Bora-ah...."

"I've seen ieverything. There's nothing else for me to see. Evidence was right in front of my eyes. YOU..argh. How could you do this to me?  Of all people, why must it be her?" she asked.
"Bora, what you see doesn't mean it's the truth." he said.
"I'm not blind. I guess in the end ALL men are the same. Betrayer. " she said.

"Bora-ah~" Junjin called her to go in the room. She gave him one last stare before proceeded back to the room.
Meanwhile, Min Woo slowly made his way back.

Her mum pulled down her oxygen mask and muttered something that Bora couldn't hear.
"Mum, what did you just say?" she leaned closer to her.
"Lee Min Woo..." she said in a weak voice.
"What about Lee Min Woo? You mean the guy that just came?" she asked but her mum ignored her question.
"There's a tape he gave.....he's lee min woo." she coughed several times while trying to complete the sentence.
"A tape?" she turned to Junjin.
"I'll search for it later." They held both of her hands. 

Meanwhile Dongwan went to find Min Woo. Apparently, he was shocked by her decision for a breakup.
"What are you doing here?" he said. "Go and take a look at her mum. Her condition is getting worse." he added.
Min Woo didn't answer and continues to look down, facing the floor.
"She ask for a breakup." he said, maintaining the same body posture.
"Why I'm not a bit surprised at all?" Dongwan asked.
"I love her. I can't lose her." He finally lifted up his head. Dongwan saw his eyes were teary and red.

"I know I can't blame anybody else. I blame myself for being an idiot. Even I tried to explain to her, she wouldn't believe it. Damn."
"Hey chill. You really love her, don't you?" he asked.
He nodded.

***

"Omma! Omma!" Bora shouted as her mum went unconscious. Junjin assisted her to the side as the doctor and nurses attended to her.
"Oppa..."
"Mum will be fine." he assured her.
Her blood pressure gradually dropped.

***

"Min Woo ah, what happened?" DOngwan became worried as Min Woo's attack suddenly came back out of sudden. Min WOo clutched his chest as he was gasping for air.
"Omg, Min Woo ah, where's your inhaler?" he asked.
"C..car." he said.
Suddenly, he collapsed and sat on the ground. Dongwan panicked.
"Doctor! Anyone here!" he shouted.

***

The line became flat. Bora cried in her brother's arms. The doctor looked at them and gave them a slight bow.
"I'm sorry. We can't save her." he said.
Junjin bowed as they made their way out of the room.

***

Everything became blurred. Dongwan's voice gradually became softer until it sounded like a faint echo from somewhere. The next moment he knew everything became dark and he had a brief thought that somehow he wouldn't be able to make it at that point of time.