Disappointed

Love You Once More

The atmosphere in the car was filled with silence. Bora and Min woo didn't initiate any conversation.

"Maybe just keep it short later, she need a lot of rest." Bora didn't look at him.

"Bora-sshi.. I" Bora suddenly intercepted. "You just need to prove it to me, remember?" Bora sounded cold.

"I'm sorry to bombard you with all this." Bora didn't answer him.

Min woo knew Bora still didn't believe him although she gave him another chance. She just need to know the truth but he can't show it like that to her. He was hoping her mum will be able to remember him since the both Min Woo looked exactly the same. A while later, they reached the old folks. Both of them entered the building. As they walked in, Min Woo looked at the surrounding filled with the senior citizens. Some are independent while some need the caretakers to guide them around.

"Hello Ms Bora.." A nurse approached them.

"how's  my mum today? Is her mood good?" The nurse nodded. "She looks great today."  She thanked the nurse and opened the door.

a woman was standing facing the window as she caressed her hair in a graceful way.

"Omma..Bora come to visit you." She rested her hands other shoulders.

"Appa didn't come with you? She looked at Bora.

"Appa is busy. He can't come today." Bora let out a heavy sigh. "Omma, there's someone wants to meet you. He's behind you." She turned around slowly. Finally, she saw him. Their eyes met for the first time. Min Woo let out a smile. She looked the same as Bora, only with lots of white strands of hair. She also returned him a smile.

"Who are you?" She asked. Min Woo was disappointed.

"Omma, he's your best friend, Lee Min Woo. You don't remember?" Bora asked her mum. She shook her head.

"Bora, why are you bringing strangers here?" She asked.

"Omma, you told me your friend, Lee Min Woo, sent you flowers every year, right? This person is that friend." Bora tried to persuade her mum.

"He's not that person. He's different. I can tell. He's not my best friend." Bora looked at him.

Even though what she said was true. Because he's not the Lee Min Woo she knew even though both looked the same. Min Woo was not sure whether she can differentiate the two guys or she was not in the right mind to say the real thing. One thing he knew at that moment, Bora already convinced that Min Woo was lying to her. He was not given a chance to talk to her mum.

"Bora..." 

"I think you heard the answer. I know my mum. Recognizing me means she is in her right mind. What she said was the truth. So, what you told me just now, was just lies? That u have memories of that Lee Min Woo? For goodness sake, it could be a different person. And another thing, if something did happened when my dad was young, he would tell me about it. We never kept any secrets." Bora became agitated.

"So.. In the end, you chose not to believe me?" Bora didn't answer. "Ok, I got it." Min woo walked off, disappointed.

***

"Min Woo-ah, had your dinner?" Dongwan asked but Min Woo ignored him and walked straight to his room and locked the door.
"Mwo ya..." Dongwan resumed his Japanese language study.
a while later, Dongwan entered his room. He was sitting on his bed, looking out of the window.
"What's wrong?" Min Woo didn't answer.
"Aish jinjja, are you planning to ignore me all the way?"Dongwan was about to go out.
"Dongwan-ah.." He turned around.
'Will you believe me if I say that I have someone's memories?" Dongwan gawked at him. "What memories? Whose memories?"
"The guy who sent those flowers." Dongwan sat beside him. "MIn Woo-ya..."
"You don't believe me right?" Min Woo was able to figure out his answer. "Jinjja, I'm going crazy. Nobody is believing in what I'm trying to say. I want to sleep. Turn off the lights." Min Woo covered himself under the blanket.

***

"Baby, where are you? Are you at home?" Bora was on the phone with Eric.
"Yes honey. I'm at home.." he said. 
"Can I drop over for a while? Maybe for a cup of coffee? I'm bored." she asked.
"Errr. no honey. No, I brought my work back home. I probably be too busy to entertain you." his tone sounded nervous.
"Oh i see. Ok then I'll see you soon. Don`t work too late. Love you." "Love you too." Eric abruptly ended the call.
"Oh my, Eric left his pen here. What a careless guy. I guess going over for a while won't hurt." Bora did a U-turn and headed over to Eric's house.

"Enough of those lovey-dovey words?" Hyorin was standing at the gate of his house.
"I told you not to find me anymore, didn't I?" Eric pushed her aside as he entered the pincode. She followed him into the house.
"We have nothing to talk. Get out!" he lashed at her. 
"Woo, I'm not scared. " She approached him from behind and rest her chin on his shoulders as she wrapped her arms around his waist.
"You know how much I miss you?" Eric tried to pull her hands away. "Let me off."

"Maybe i should just enter quietly." She knew the pincode. 

"Let me off." Her embrace became stronger. "Hyorin-ah please...."
"Honey, what are you...?" She dropped the pen. "Bora-ah...."
"So that's why...I understand now." Bora was shocked by what she saw. Hyorin seemed happy that Bora had to witness it. 
"Bora..wait. Let me explain!" Eric went after Bora.

Bora repeatedly press the button. "Bora, let me explain." 
"What? That's the work you brought home? A woman?" Bora retorted.
"There's nothing between us. Please believe me." Eric could not bear to let her go.
"Then who's she? Why she's hugging you?" She demanded an explanation.
"She..."
"I'm her girlfriend. To be exact, ex-girlfriend. But to me, he's still my boyfriend. So you, little girl, you have snatched him from me." Hyorin made her appearance. Bora looked at Eric. "What's all this? Another lie? You said you didn't have any girlfriend before this. Why I keep hearing lies today?" The lift door finally opened.
"Bora.."
"LIAR." The door closed. Bora began to tear up."