애호(Affinity)

Love You Once More

"Are you alright?" Dongwan noticed Min Woo looked out of sorts.
"I feel uneasy. I'm going out for a while later."
"Is your asthma going to act up?" Min Woo shook his head. "Certainly not that."

***

"Bora, oppa is going to work. Bora? Bora?" He knocked on the door. He poked his head inside the room. Bora was still under the blanket. Her phone kept ringing but she didn't answer it. She was avoiding Eric's. "Oppa's going off first. I'm running late so later, you do your own breakfast! Ahnyeong~"
"Why am I here? I have no intention to meet her." Min Woo sighed as he unknowingly reached outside Bora's apartment. Then, he saw Eric drove out of her apartment.
"Aish, why I'm feeling sick today. Maybe I'll just pay her a visit. The most that can happen is she will chase me out of the house." he thought.

"Yoboseyo~ Yoboseyo." He knocked on the door but nobody opened it. He knocked louder but still nobody was answering.
"Hm. I think she's at work." After he took few steps, the door opened slightly.
"Oh..Bora-sshi?" He entered to see Bora was sitting on the floor, looking so disheveled.
"Bora-sshi, gwaenchana?" He sensed something's wrong. He touched her forehead. She was having a fever.
"What are you doing here... I don't want to see you." she mumbled through her words.
"Bora-sshi, you are running a temperature. Let me help you up." Bora brushed his hands off her.
"Stubborn, you leave me with no choice." He scooped her up despite her effort to resist him.
"BORA, stay still. Or else I'll just throw you to the ground. Any broken bones, won't be my responsibility." She stopped fidgeting. "That's better." He gave a smile.

While she was asleep, he boiled water, dapped her face with a warm towel. During that time, another flashback triggered in his mind but he brushed them off, not wanting to recall them anymore.

"I wish to bury these memories deep inside. I don't know what purposes can they serve. I don't want to hurt her further. She looked tormented right now. I'm sure she's feeling confused like I am. Rather than focusing on unraveling the memories, I wish to cherish this moment now." 

He kissed her forehead. "Let this be my secret kiss to her."

Min Woo decided to accompany Bora till she's awake because he does not feel good leaving her alone. As time passed by, Min Woo dozed off and eventually ended up resting his head on her bed. 

Bora opened her eyes. She looked around until he spotted someone's head on her right.
"Who is this?" she thought. She nudged her arm at his head. "Ya~ who are you." she asked.
He suddenly woke up which Bora kind of shocked too.
"EEE, you salivate on my bed!!!" She hit his shoulders.
"Mianhae!! I'm sorry." He wiped off his saliva with his hand.

***

"What happened? You looked alright yesterday." he asked.
Bora didn't answer.
"Ok, fine. You don't want to tell me. I'll make a move." When he stood up, she held him back by pulling his tshirt.
"Accompany me a while more." she requested. He sat and demanded an answer.
"Eric has another woman." That sentence was sufficient as an explanation.
"I'm heartbroken right now. I don't expect..." She buried her face in her palms.
"Hey hey...don't  be sad." he held her hands. "Why don't you look at positive side?" he continued.
"I won't give you options to decide. You yourself have to think what's the best outcome for both of you." he added.
"Anyway, just now I saw Eric downstairs but he went back."
"Insincere guy, if he was really guilty, he should have waited for the whole day." she ranted.

Paused***

"Anyway about yesterday..." 
"Let's not talk about that anymore. I don't want to lose my friendship because of that. I admitted that I lied. I apologize." he said. stating the truth as a lie.
"It was hard for me."
"I know..." he said.
"Why did you lie?" she asked.
He couldn't answer her. "I couldn't find an answer to that probably. Maybe because I want to get to know you a little bit more?" He was cooking up some last minute excuses but come to think of it, his excuse did make some sense.
"You know what, you don't need to lie if that was your intention. I don't mind, seriously. To be honest, I wish to know more about you too." Bora gave a tiny smile.