Quarrel

Love You Once More

"You realized what did you tell me?" Minwoo asked her.
"I'm in the right mind, oppa. Please." she begged.
'Why must I quit? Bora, tell me the reason.' Minwoo looked at her.
"Hyesung is Eric's friend. He always hangout with Eric and he's not really a good person. I bet he's here for revenge." he said.
'Even so, you shouldn't ask me to quit. Do you know how important this place, this job to me?' He held her hand but she was flabbergasted by his answer.
'Oppa, Hyesung can do anything to achieve his aim. He really can't stand if Eric is being bullied.' she said.
'He's gay?' Bora became frustrated.
'Oppa, I have no time to joke with you. I fear for your safety.' she held his arm firmly.
"Bora, I'm fine. I'm absolutely fine. Don't worry. I won't let him have his way either. I told you I can't leave this company. I can't quit. It's too precious to me." he said.
She let out a big sigh.
'Oppa, jinjja you are not going to heed my advice?' She looked at him, who gave her a blank stare, unable to utter anything.
'Araseo, maybe I shouldn't have come to meet you today. You just made me feel so worthless.' Bora walked off in disappointment.
"BOra! Wait~"

"How would I KNOW she will be there?" Eric scolded him because Bora knew too well that Hyesung's existence meant trouble for him.
"DAMN. You actually spoilt my chance of reconciling." Eric sounded frustrated.
"I mean to help you." Hyesung retorted. "I don't deserve that scolding, Eric." he added.

Minwoo could not get through Bora.

"Junjin-sshi, is Bora at home?" He called her home.
"She is. Anyway,she's not in a really good mood. Both of you quarreled?" "Umm.." He didn't want to say it out.
"well, I guess maybe give her some time to cool down her temper. Don't worry." He assured him.
"Ya, maybe you should talk to her nicely about this." Dongwan, who has been by his side since that incident.

"I just can't accept it when she asked me to quit." Min Woo frowned. Dongwan put his arm around his shoulders.
"Take it easy. Let see this in 2 different views. From your perspective and her perspective. Why she wants you to quit?" Dongwan asked.
"Because she scared that Hyesung guy will harm me one day." he replied.
"Exactly. I know your reason so no need to tell me." he said.
"She has your interests in heart. She doesn't want anything bad happened to you. Maybe, she really know that Hyesung guy very well, to give you that warning." Dongwan tried to reason with him.
"But..."
"This is something you can't impulsively decide on. Either you lose your job or you lose her." Dongwan said.

Few days later, Minwoo decided to visit her.
"Yes?" Bora stood at the door, looking so serious.
"Bora..morning~" She didn't reply.
"Are you still angry?" he asked. Bora looked at him.
"You came here just to say these words? Have you come to a decision?" she asked.
"Bora, i need to talk to you. Please hear me out." he said.
"Oppa, i just need your answer. Yes or no?" she asked.
Minwoo hesitated. "I knew it. Oppa, i guess you don't need me huh. My advice just don't work on you. I'm so disappointed." Bora slammed the door closed. Minwoo knocked on the door few times but she didn't open it. 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Oppa, I want to go there. Can accompany me?" Hyorin snuggled up to Eric, who was looking so bored as he drove past a big shopping mall.
"Are you going to be like this? Not talking to me?" Hyorin asked. Eric still ignored her.
"OK then, I'll go there myself." She closed the door with a loud bang. Eric stared at her in frustrations.
"Damn. Why I can't get her off my back. Irritating." he hit the steering wheel in anger.
Suddenly something caught his attention. "Isn't that Minwoo?"

Minwoo was too caught up in his thoughts.
"MInwoo!! Ya~ Minwoo~" Someone called him.
"You scared me!" Hyorin surprised him as she nudged him on his shoulders.

"Wait.......they know each other?" His mouth slowly curled into a sinister smile as if he had something planned in his mind.