A new beginning

Love You Once More

Minwoo's getting better each day. Within a week, he was able to walk on his own, slowly without the use of crutches. The doctor and nurses were impressed by his vast improvement.

"At this rate, you're able to discharge sooner and accompany your girlfriend." The nurse said. Bora, who was standing beside her, turned red and smiled.
"I really really want to, missy." He glanced at Bora, whom pinched his arm for acting like a naughty kid.

A while later, they heard some commotion outside. It turned out his colleagues came to visit him. Bora excused herself as she went out to refill the jug.

"Sunbae!!" He looked happy to see his colleagues as it has been quite some time since he saw them since he tendered his resignation.
"Oii, Minwoo, how are you now? Feeling better?" he asked.
"Much better. I can walk now without using crutches." he said.
"Sunbae, how's everything? ...The performances and rehearsals.." he asked.
"We tendered yesterday. All of us here. We decided to establish a company, with all of us being shareholders, including YOU!" His words surprised him.
"Company?? Then what about him?" THey knew he was referring to Hyesung.
"Don't care about him anymore. He's rich, I guess he can find better replacements. I guess it's time for us too, to carve our own path." he said.
"So...I'm in?" he asked.
One of his sunbae playfully hit his arm. "Of course~"

Bora was on her way back to his room when she saw someone familiar pacing outside Minwoo's room.

"Hyesung-sshi?"
He looked up and was surprised to see her. He looked down.
"Why you didn't go inside?" he asked.
He shook his head slightly without answering her.
"I'm not here to apologize..just want to see both of you and tell you that Eric is leaving for America tonight."
"Eric is leaving? But why?" He looked at her.
"You know him right? Making haste decision to go back America and told me that he has given up on you." he said.
"He told me that, Hyesung-sshi. He told me himself that he's given up on me. I don't know what came over him that day." she explained.
"But, did you really think through? I still think you and Eric are..."
"Enough of it, Hyesung-sshi." 
"Ok, Ok, I got it. Send my regards to him. The others seemed to be inside. It will be more of an awkward situation if I were to enter. I'll make my move first." he walked off.

She stood there and thought for a moment.

"Should I call? .......but why should I call? I don't want to lead him on. I guess until here will be good for all of us. I'll just wish him in my heart that he's able to forget me and carry on with his life and meet someone better than me. I'll be happy for him. Sincerely."

She headed back to her room.

***

That night, Bora was the bed with Minwoo, try to tuck him to sleep as that night he particularly unable to sleep well. They were basically whispering to each other so as not to affect the other patients.

"Still can't sleep?" She patted his back while he was staring at her, smiling continuously.
"How can I when there's a beauty in front of me. Never tired looking at her." he said.
"Am I that pretty?" she asked.
He leaned closer to her. He could feel she gotten nervous abit.

"Relax. I just want to have a closer look of you. Never knew you look so pretty closeup." he praised.
She smiled. He even praised her sweet smile.
"Oh, oppa..."

"Bora, I don't know why but it seems that there's fragments of memories I'm lacking of these days but after the recent events that happened, I've hurt you a lot. By seeing you always these days, everyday seems like a dream to me." he said.
"So?" she asked.
"Let's start afresh. I wish to know more about you.  A new beginning. A beginning where there's no Eric, there's no such accident that's happening to me now existed. Forget about the sad past. I just want happy and unforgettable memories." he said.
"What if we fight?" she asked. "Isn't that a bad and sad one?" 
"Erm, that's parts and parcel of life. I guess, it's still part of unforgettable memories." he laughed it off.

They looked at each other. Suddenly, Bora pecked his nose.

"I've got a very cute boyfriend."