Eric's past Bora didn't know of

Love You Once More

"I shall not quarrel with you today. I'll pretend I didn't see anything just now." Eric said to himself. Then, his phone rang.
"Yoboseyo."
"Oppa..."
"Why are you calling me again?" he became tense.
"I miss you. I can't call you?" she asked.
"I told you we are over. Our relationship has ended long time ago." he said.
"Oppa, you left me because of her, because of that . I don't deserve this kind of treatment."
"I warn you, one more time, not to call her a . I'll kill you." He hung up the phone.

***

"Hyesung-ah! Here." Eric was waiting for his bestie, Hyesung at the pub.
"What's up? You always meet me if there's a problem." said Hyesung.
"I'm suspecting Bora is having some kind of relationship with another man." he said his opinion.
"Are you serious? I mean, Bora is not that kind of girl." Hyesung said.
"Recently, she's been meeting up with a guy whom she just knew. Since then, their meetups has been very frequent." he said. "I even met the guy and warned him not to get close to him." he added.
"Who is that guy? Want me to spice up things a little bit more?" Hyesung asked.
"DOn't be reckless. Bora knows what kind of person I am. If she finds out about this, I'll be dead." Eric calmed his friend down.
"Maybe you need to meet him another time and give a stern warning. People like this need to be threatened a lil' bit then they will be scared." Hyesung suggested.
"Shall I?" Hyesung nodded. Conversation paused as they took sip of the alcohol.

"Today, Hyorin called me out of the blue. I really have a bad feeling about this." Eric said.
"You mean Hyorin, your..your ex-girlfriend?" Eric nodded.
"I guessed the money you gave her, she probably has finished up all of it." "Just give her to shut her up." Hyesung added.
"This time, I don't think it's about the money. She probably want to patch up things with me." said Eric.
"But I can't. Now the person I love is Bora. She's my everything." he added.
"Ya, have you ever considered telling all this to Bora? You should tell her your past too, if you want to get this relationship going, you see.." Hyesung asked.
"I'm scared. There's a lot of my bad qualities that Bora already knew, I don't want her to really think I'm not worth to become her boyfriend." Eric said.
"Then, I advise you to change. As a friend, because I can see you like Bora very much, heed my advice. If not, I can assure you, Bora won't like it. Both of you quarrel a lot of times. Believe me, if next time both of you quarrel, things are not going get better." Hyesung patted his shoulder.

***

Flashback*

"Do you have any girlfriend before me?" Bora asked.
"No. I have no time to date. A busy man." he said.
"Not even one?" Bora wanted a confirmation. Eric nodded.
"So I'm your first?" He nodded again.

***

"I want a break up. From now onwards, you are a nobody to me anymore."
"Mwo? How could you do this to me? Why suddenly you want a break up?" she asked. He didn't reply her.
"Oh, I know. You got someone else, right? That's explains everything. Who?" She was agitated.
"You don't need to know." He was about to go off when she immediately hugged him from the back.
"Don't go. Please."
"Let me off." He tried to free himself from the hug. "Ok, fine. IF you want a breakup, pay me back the amount that I spent on you all these while!" At hearing those words, he take out the money he have in his wallet and throw the money the ground.
"Satisfied? Now, we are through." he said.

End of flashback*

 

Before that, thanks everybody who did the poll. :D
This chapter is a little bit short because I just want to pinpoint Eric's past. MIANHAEx1000 for making Eric such a bad person D;
But his love for Bora shows that he can be a good guy at times. He don't want her to misinterpret him further as a bad boyfriend. He thought maybe he could just buried his past and live on the future with Bora. But then, there's nothing can be kept hidden forever.