A chance to believe

Love You Once More

"Min Woo-ah, wake up for breakfast! Min Wooo-ah" Dongwan knocked on the door.
"Min Woo-ya? Are you still sleeping?" The door was not locked. Dongwan entered but no one was in the room.
"Where has he gone? He won't go out without eating breakfast..." DOngwan tried to call him but didn't pick up the call.
"Maybe he resumed his practice. Hm." He closed the door.

***

"Halmoni..." He was standing facing the stone slab that seemed to belong to Bora's great grandmother.
"I don't know you at all. Those memories brought me here. Halmoni...I remembered the times when I accompanied Bora during your funeral. I remembered them. But that guy.. wasn't me. Why am I regaining something that wasn't mine? Why am I recalling the moments of your granddaughter and him?  I can't ask anybody out there. They will think I'm crazy. Even my friend too. Why I'm talking about this in front of your altar, in front of someone I don't know at all? I'm not sure. It brought me here to you. These..... are surely driving me crazy." Min Woo vented out everything. For the past few days, he has been feeling so confused and all seemed so jumbled up. He have nowhere to vent out all his frustrations.

"MIn Woo-sshi?" Someone called him from the back. He turned.
"Bora-sshi.."
"What are you doing in front of my great-grandmum's altar?" she asked.
"I was...I was just paying a visit." he said. Bora looked surprised.
"You know her? As long as I remember, I didn't tell you about her at all." she asked.

"Maybe I should tell her at least. I need someone to believe me." 

"Bora-sshi, can i talk to you for a moment?" he requested.

***

"Bora-sshi, I apologized for that day." he said.
"It's ok. I've forgotten about it." she said. "What do you want to talk about?" she asked.
"Bora-sshi, remember that day I came, saying that a guy has been sending your mum flowers every year?" he asked. She nodded.
"He passed away years ago." She was shocked. "But those flowers..."
"He requested for a yearly delivery prior to his passing." he said as he earnestly looked at Bora.
"How did he die?" she asked.
"Transplant. In order to save your father." This statement took her by surprise even more.
"My father did a transplant before? He..he didn't tell me." She was utterly shocked by the revelation.
"How did you know this? Where did you find out about this?" she asked.
"Bora-sshi, i need you to believe me after I say this." Min Woo sported a calm look before he explained everything.
"I'm regaining the memories of Lee Min Woo, the guy who sent flowers to your mum & I'm regaining memories of them together. In other words, you can say I'm also that Lee Min Woo. Please believe me." he said.
Bora gave a confused look.
"You wondered where I knew all these. Those memories came to me. It's all now in my head. I've a hard time sorting them out. And also the presence of your mum and you makes me even more confused. I'm literally out of my mind." he said.
"I seriously don't know what are you implying. Please." Bora doesn't seemed to believe his words.
"Please Bora-sshi. Believe my words. What I said is the truth. I need to meet your mum as soon as possible." he said.
"Your words seemed so.. unbelievable. How could I let you meet my mum? I'll make a move first." Bora stood up and walked off.
"Bora-sshi! Please! I'm not lying." he shouted.

"Are those words true? Was he telling the truth? But it sounded so fake. But what he could gain from saying those words?" 

"Great Halmoni... although I have never met you before, mum always talk about you. I will sit by mum's side as she will tell me about her childhood days she spent with you. Just now, that guy, you have met him before? I don't know why he was here and those words he said just now, I don't know whether to believe in him or not. But I really want to believe in him."

As she walked out of the building, rain began to pour heavily. She opened her umbrella and noticed Min Woo, was walking in the rain. She rushed over to him and held the umbrella over their heads.
"Even if I don't believe your words, there's no need for you to soak yourself in the rain." Min Woo looked at her. She paused.
"I'll give you a chance to prove your words. But that doesn't mean I'll totally believe in them, for now." Just prove it to me." Min Woo gave a smile as he heard those words. He was happy even though Bora didn't believe in him 100%, at least he was given a chance to prove it to her. They smiled at each other under the umbrella, in the pouring rain as someone watched them from afar. Eric was in his car, overcome with jealousy.

"I didn't know you come here just to meet him." he mumbled to himself.