Confession

Love You Once More

"Daebakkk!" Dongwan shouted as he heard from Min Woo about Bora.
"Chingu ya, I'm so happy for you. After all your failed proposals, I really wish you good luck in this one." Dongwan spurred him.
"Gomawo, chingu. I'll try my best!" he said. "Ya, you surely got a lot of tips since you've been in relationships quite few times." he added.
"Ya, you made it sound like I'm a womanizer. Come on, I'm not that bad just picky. I love such topic. Come. let me tell you." Dongwan shared some tips and experiences during the time he proposed to his ex-gfs.

"Oppa, this book is nice but can you tell me what are you up to?" 
"I won't tell you. A secret."
"Oppaaaaa~"
"Read finish the book first. Then we talk. Just bear with it. Another 2 days more."
"You are mean."
"Only for these few days. You will realize I'm not after that. Hopefully."

***

"Bora, what book are you reading?" her colleague asked during lunchtime.
"It's a romance novel. My friend introduced it to me." 
"Ya, you shouldn't read while eating. You will get indigestion." her friend advised.
"Dasom-ah, what does it mean if a guy give you a book as a present?" she asked her.
"Book? Unusual gift... He wants you to become smarter?" she said. 
"Pfft, that's an insult, Dasom-nim."She rolled her eyes.
"Actually, to tell you, this book was a gift to me from a guy. He told me to read within few days and he wants to meet and talk about it and here look, a note was placed inside the book. He wrote this message." Bora shown her the note Min Woo wrote.
"Numbers? Aniya, if he gave you a book and wrote down numbers, wouldn't there be some linkage?" Dasom-nim seemed to think of something.
"So the numbers might be....?"
"Page numbers?" she suggested. Bora looked at her, surprised and shocked.
"Oh! Dasom-nim! Did you just help me to solve a step to this silly challenge? Oh my god, I love you so much." Bora gave her a hug.

***

"Page numbers, page numbers...hmm, no matter how many times i read, I still can't find anything." She was sitting in the living room, while the television was switched on, currently airing Running Man.
Sparta: "Ji-Hyo ah, I found it."
Ji Hyo: "Oppa, is that a book? What did the hint say?"
Sparta: "In this book, you will be able to find the name of the culprit."
Ji Hyo: "Does that mean we have to read the WHOLE book? Daebak."

Bora put the book aside as she stared into space. She left with few more hours. Tomorrow, she need to meet him and talk about ho. Although it sounded stupid, but she wanted to meet him.
"Lee Min Woo-ah, Lee Min Woo, why did you come up with such challenge. I'm dying seriously."

Ji Hyo: "Oppa, remember the numbers we received just now? Those turned out to be the page numbers."
Bora noticed what Ji Hyo said.
Ji Hyo: "see the last character of the first line. What did you get?"
Sparta: "Ji...Suk..Jin? Ji Hyo ah, Sukjin-Hyung is the culprit!"

"Omo!" she hurriedly took the book and opened the respectively pages.

"Page 22..Will."

"Page 42...You."

"Page 56...Be."

"Page 62..,My."

Page 75....hmm eh?" Then, Bora was smiling to herself. "Yahoo!" She threw the book aside as she flung herself onto the bed.

"tomorrow Is gonna be a good day. And you watch out Lee Min Woo. Made me think so hard these few days." She drifted off to sleep.

***

"Ahnyeong!! Finished reading the book?"
"Of course, but I'm still unable to guess what' are those numbers." Bora chuckled silently.
"oh, is it? " Min woo sounded a little bit disappointed.
"but I'm going to meet and tell you what I feel...about this book." she said,
"Hmm, ok then lets meet at Han River around 9pm tonight?"  "Sure!"
"She didn't get the message." Min woo said to Dongwan.
"Buddy, I think you should be honest and ask her out straight. Forget about the book. You got everything ready right? Min Woo nodded.
"Then, you are ready man!" He said.
"Min Woo, I'm so nervous!" He exclaimed.

***

It was 10 minutes to 9. Bora has reached and Min Woo has yet to call her to inform the exact location they are meeting at. Meanwhile, she walked through the streets of Han River. That night, those cafes were packed with people, especially foreigners. Then, someone approached her.
"Hi, pretty lady, here's a rose for you." He gave her a stalk of rose. 
"It's a fake?" She looked at him.
"Its thoughts that count, miss. Don't throw it away." he walked off.

She waited for him under a big tree near the Cafe Sunset. She looked at her watched. It's exactly 9pm but he was still nowhere to be found.
"Where is he..aish.." Then, she heard someone called her name. It was Min Woo.
"Ya, why didn't you call me? How do I know which part of Han River I'm supposed to wait for you?" she was quite frustrated.
"Mianhae, it slipped off my mind." he said. "That rose, who gave you?" he asked.
"Some random guy over there. It's fake anyway. Maybe I should throw it away." she said.
"No, don't throw, it's still a flower." he said.
"Bora-ah.." he said. "hmm?"
He got down on one knee as he pulled the a bouquet he has been hiding them behind his back, out and showed them to her. 

"Bora, although you are not my first crush, but I want you to be my first love. From the first time I saw you, I feel attracted to you. I don't know if you believe me but I always feel that we seemed to have met before and I don't feel any awkwardness when I'm with you. These flowers, even though they will wither one day, in the end that flower(Bora was holding on to), will remain by your side. I want to treasure each of every moments we spend together."

His proposal attracted the attention of the people nearby.
"Accept his proposal!" Someone shouted.
"Accept him!"
Quite a lot of people was positively cheering for her. Also, cheering for her to accept his proposal.

"Min Woo-ah, stand up first." Min Woo looked at her, anticipating her answer.
"Don't you think you are being cruel? How could you do this without telling me?" Her words made MIn Woo thought negatively.
"Is she going to reject my proposal?" he thought.
"How could you left me alone to solve the challenge while you prepared all these? I was having hard time, you know." Min Woo's expression turned sad.
"Give me that bouquet." He handed over the bouquet to her.
As soon as she gotten the bouquet, she gave him a hug. Min Woo was caught by surprised.

"At least I knew what were you trying to say. Thanks Oppa. I guess now I can truly say that I like you too."
She looked at him. He put his hands on her shoulders as he gave her a kiss.

Everybody applauded as they officially became a couple.