The Unsent Letter

Love You Once More

"bora-sshi, there's something I want to give you." Dongwan, who arrived at the hospital not long ago, realized that the pieced up letter was still within his clutch.

"what is this?" She looked at her with those swollen eyes.

"something I found while clearing Minwoo's room and I discovered a picture too." He took it out from the back pocket.

"a picture of you and Minwoo but it was dated quite long ago which puzzled me and that letter, I didn't manage to read it." He said.

Bora frowned slightly as she looked at the picture.

"Omma? And that's Minwoo?" Then, she recalled back the time she watched the video. The question that she popped it up at her brother regarding Minwoo not having any photo of himself in her mum's possessions. She looked at her mum who was smiling brightly in the picture and also the awkward pose Minwoo gave. Somehow the picture made her chuckled within. Then, she proceed to read the letter.

"

My first confession to Yoon Bora

You asked where's the picture we took together. If i were to tell you it's within my possession, you will come and search till you get it. I told you I lost it. In fact, I didn't. I just wanted to keep it. For memories sake. Yoon Bora, I like you. I'm not sure how you are gonna react to this but as your best friend, I know I may lose my relationship or vice-versa but I've kept it for very long. Very long.

I'll make sure no guys will be able to date you. No guys will be able to get near you. Oh my, you are such a dearie to me.

Why I like you? Because there's no need reasons to like someone. You happened to be someone I fancy and I hope that through this letter, you will able to feel what is my heart is trying to tell you. We've been friends for so long yet I always sees you more than a friend.

Bora, i wonder if you can accept me?

"

Junjin was also reading the letter together with Bora.

"He..he was so in love with Omma back then." she said.
"That's explain the big sacrifice to let Omma and Appa together. I guess without him, we won't be here too." she added.
"He was our family savior. His love for Omma reached beyond the limit that no other people able to do." said Junjin.

While Dongwan went inside to visit Minwoo,  both of them were sitting outside pondering over the letter they had read. By that time, Eric made his way back to the ICU.

"Oppa, what's the meaning of all this?" she asked her brother.
Junjin couldn't answer.
"if we are meant to be, why Minwoo oppa is now in that room lying on the bed unconscious and I can't seem to do anything about it?" she turned to her brother.
"If we are meant to be in this life, why must he give such a ordeal to me?" she teared up again. Eric saw overheard what she said and the guilit still lingered around him. He wanted to console her so much but she's not within her reach. In such a quick moment, he realized that she didn't belong to him anymore. He felt much more distant. He wondered was it because of what he witnessed a while ago. 

He put his hand on her shoulder. She looked up to see Eric. He could see her face changed slightly.
"Don't cry. He will be alright. I know he will be alright. Both of you have to be together this time."

Bora didn't know why but those words coming from Eric did comfort her a little. Junjin excused himself as he received a phone call from his workplace. Eric sat a few seats away from her.

"I'm sorry." he said without looking at her.
"It's no use saying sorry. It has already happened." she replied.
"Bora, I realized that I'm in wrong all these while. I should have know that there's no me in your heart already yet i forced myself on you to accept me back as your boyfriend." he said. Bora was all along looking at the ground.

"Bora..." He turned slightly and held her hand. She looked at him.

"I'll let you go. Minwoo deserves someone like you million times better than me. I'm not gonna intervene with your life anymore." he said while her hand. Bora let out a tiny smile.

"Thank you so much, oppa. This is what I always wanted to hear from you." she said.

"Bora-sshi!!" Dongwan's head popped out behind the door.

At that time, Bora shuddered. She looked at Eric. He moved his head slightly, signalling her to follow Dongwan inside the room.

"At that time, I seemed to understand what's going on.  I never want to believe but yet it just explains all. We are meant to be for each other, at least in this lifetime. Our existence holds a meaning. I'm truly glad that somehow fate play a part in our lives. Now, i pray to you, please don't take him away from me again."