Sparks

Love You Once More

"I think you know the reason I called you out." She paused.
"Let's break up." Eric asked for another chance. "Baby, you can't.. I know I'm wrong but please give me another chance." 
"No, my decision is final." Bora took off the ring and returned it back to him.
"I gave a serious thought about this. Besides this, I feel there are others things that I can't tolerate from you anymore." she added.
"Is there another reason for this breakup? Or you are trying to cook up some excuses when the truth is you are seduced by that Lee Min Woo guy?" Eric made some badass wild guess.
"You see? Can't you see what's wrong with you?" Bora walked off in anger.

***

"Ya~ You are not suppose to end like that. No energy. Let me show you." Min Woo was practicing with his hoobaes.
"You see MIn Woo sunbae. He looks happy today. Usually if one of us made a mistake, he will yell at us." two of his hoobaes who hadn't join the practice, whispered to each other.
"Oh? Bora-sshi..." Min Woo turned and saw Bora entered the theatre.
"Are you in charge of stage co-ordination for this performance too?" his sunbae directed the question at her.
"Ne, good to see you guys again." His sunbae was about to approach Bora when Min Woo stopped him.
"Lemme go and talk to her. What you want me to convey to her?" He put his ear closer to him.
"Aish.." He just spoilt his sunbae's mood. Min Woo jumped off the stage and walked towards her.
"How are you?" he asked, still smiling.
"I'm fine." Bora, too, was smiling gleefully.
"...Have you eaten?" Min Woo was lost for words. He kept asking these silly questions.
She nodded. "You?" He nodded too.
"You got anything else to ask me? Like had a drink? had a nap?" she retorted.
"Aish..I just dunno what to ask you." Min Woo was full of smiles.
"Hmm..so how was it?" Bora knew he was referring to her decision making.
"Done. I decided to end it. For our own good. If I choose to be with him, the woman will never give up on trying to destroy our relationship." she said.
"Good job." Bora looked at him.
"Even you decided to go back to him, I'll still say that. Because whatever you decide, it was your decision. Reaching to a decision is not easy , I ought to praise you." he said.
"Aww.. Min Woo-sshi. Thank you so much. I'm really glad to have you by my side." 

"That's the reason why he was behaving so differently today." One of his hoobae was pointing in their direction as he shook his head.
"He's madly in love with someone."
"A woman can change a man's attitude." he said.
"But he's changing in a good way. We can do more mistakes in future. He won't yell at us." his another hoobae said. "Fat hope. Let's rehearse."

"We are going to do the rehearsal soon. Wanna watch? Afterwards, you'll rate my dance. How about that?" he suggested.
"Sure, good idea. I have a little bit of free time now." She took a seat.

The background music was played. Min Woo made his entrance with the other dancers. As he danced, he would steal glances at her, showing his smile. They exchanged glances smiles and the sweet thing was that Bora was just looking at him throughout the entire rehearsal.

"My heart flutters whenever our eyes met. The feeling of familiarness seems to float around endlessly, makes me feel myself when I'm with him. Now i think back, breaking up with Eric was not a painful decision at all. I was unappreciated. Being with Min Woo, I was able to portray any sides of me without being embarrassed. He never fails to make me feel good. I did ask myself whether is this called love? Perhaps, I may have an answer to that question. But for now, I think I begin to like him." 

***

"Still haven't sleep?" Min Woo was tossing and turning in his bed.
"And why are you smiling like some crazy fool?" Dongwan asked him. Min Woo just let out a laugh.
"You said you have gone crazy. You have really become crazy this time? Ya, Min Woo-ah?" Min Woo kept staring at his phone, smiling to himself.
Dongwan shook his head as he exited his room.

"Are you asleep?"
"No, I can't really sleep. Why are you not sleeping yet? Tomorrow is your final rehearsal. You should have enough rest."
"I can't sleep too. Something just kept me awake."
"What thing?"
"Something. I can't tell you."

He waited for her reply. Around 10 minutes later, he received a message.

"Min Woo-ah!! How are you? When are you coming over again? I miss you."
"Mwo ya..." Min Woo knew it was Junjin who sent that message. Another message came in.
"I'm sorry MIn Woo-sshi..That was my brother." 
"I knew it."
"He kinda miss you. Maybe you should drop over someday and have a chat with him."
"As long as he's not touchy towards me. I'm fine with dropping over for visits."

It's already 3am. Both were still messaging each other.
"Hey, it's already 3am, I think we shall stop here for today."
"OK, good night. See you tomorrow."
"Sleep well. Have a good dream. And.. think of me :D"