Our first meeting.

Love You Once More

That night after the performance, they went out to celebrate. Min Woo was bored as he watched his hoobaes & sunbaes drinking happily.

"Min Woo sunbae, have a drink. Just once will do, drink it!" one of his hoobaes requested.
"You jolly well know I can't drink." "Senseless kid." he thought to himself.
"Don't anymore. Ahjumma, please give him a cup of plain water." his sunbae was kind enough to substitute his drink for a plain water.
"If not for your asthma, I will make you drink till you are drunk!" his sunbae added.
"Well, it's a pity you won't be able to witness it." Min Woo slipped a barbequed meat into his mouth.

A while later, everybody seemed to be dead drunk except for some. Min Woo decided to call a cab over.
"Aish, I can't possibly send each of you home." Min Woo paid the ahjumma using his sunbae's money he found in his bag.
"Sorry, sunbae, this time you pay." Min Woo put his arm over his shoulder.
"Ya, is that ok? Later, if he find out he paid for it.." one of his dancemates asked, who was surprisingly sober.
"It will be okay, if he ask, tell him that he offered to pay for everything." "Ya, I think we should send them back to the theatre. Not enough cash on hand right now.." Min Woo suggested. His dancemate seemed to agree with his suggestion too. 

After they sent them back to the theatre, both of them parted ways and Min Woo intended to go home by bus. He walked to the nearest bus-stop.

And that's where he saw her, for the first time, in person.

He saw her sitting on the long bench, with her face buried in her palms. He could hear sobbing noise coming from her direction.
"Is she crying?" he thought. He kept glancing at her side.
A while later, she lifted up her face.
Min Woo was surprised as the woman turned out to be exactly the same as the one who has been appearing in his dream lately.
The woman, who kept calling his name yet he doesn't know hers, was sitting in front of him. He wished to ask her but he never met her before, not even once in his life. Min Woo quietly sat by her side.

"Are you ok?" he asked awkwardly as he handed over his handkerchief.
"Who are you?" She wiped off her tears and looked at him.
"I just...I saw you cry. I just want to ensure you are ok." he said while looking at her.
"Are you sure you are not hitting on me, ahjusshi?" Her question caught him by surprised. He sat a little further away from her.
"That's not my intention. I don't mean anything. I swear." He held up his palm.

"Anyway, I think the bus is not coming anymore." he stuttered.
"I know." she said as she wiped her cheeks again.
"It's not safe for you to be alone here. Take a cab home or something." he said.
"I don't want to go home yet. If my brother sees me in tears, he will ask me alot of questions. I don't want to hear his nagging." she said.
Min Woo slowly approached her closer.
"If..if you want to cry it out, i can lend you my shoulder. It's free anyway. Cry it all out before you -" Before he could finished his words, she put her head on his shoulder as she finally let out her tears, sobbing hard than before.

"Let it all out, maybe you will feel better. It's not good to keep it inside. Your heart will hurt more." Min Woo said.

"I don't know what made you cry but your tears affected me. Yet, I can't possibly ask you to stop crying.  I don't know what to do. I could only lend my shoulder. I guess crying your heart out was the only solution."