Dreams & Flashbacks

Love You Once More

"Minwoo-ah~" The woman kept calling his name.
"Who are you? How did you know my name? Can you at least tell me your name? Why did you keep appearing in my dreams." Min Woo asked her a lot of questions yet, she stood there, looking at him with just a smile on her face.


***
Min Woo's eyes opened suddenly. His eyes darted in all directions. He sat up hurrily to find himself on his own bed. He turned his head towards the window only to realized it was already in the morning already. He sniffed something nice. At that time, his bestfriend, Dongwan, came into his room.
"Minbong-ie! Breakfast is ready! Come on, let's eat!" Min Woo got up and gave him a back hug as they walked to the kitchen.
"Wuri Dongwan is the best when it comes to food. You are the best!" Min Woo was still hugging him from the back. 
"Let me go. Aishhh, you haven't brush your teeth. It stinks! Go and brush. GO!" Dongwan prepare the food, putting the utensils in place.

"Ya, what time is your rehearsal?" Dongwan asked Min Woo, who was brushing his teeth in very sleepy mode.
"12, waee?" 
"Do you need me to drive you there?" Dongwan offered him a ride.
"Sure. It's a free ride afterall." Min Woo wiped his face and proceed to the kitchen.
"Yeah, whatever."
"Had a same dream today?" Dongwan asked.
"As usual. Everyday is the same. There's no progress. Weird dream." Min Woo was so enthusiastic towards the food.
"Thinking of seeing some doctor or something? Psychiatrist maybe?" Dongwan suggested.
"It's just a dream. Why do I need to meet psychiatrist? Who's gonna pay for that? You?" Min Woo retorted.
Dongwan just kept quiet.
"Don't worry. It's not serious. Dream are not to be taken seriously right?" Min Woo assured his friend.

***
In the car. Min Woo still felt sleepy.
"Where's the place again?" Dongwan asked.
"It's at Joongdong HIgh School." Min Woo has a dance performance slated in an high school on that day.
"Woah, that's an old school. Quite prestigious." Dongwan explained.
"I don't care. I want to sleep for a while. Wake me up when we have reached." Min Woo adjusted the seat and took a short nap.

"Hey! We have reached." He woke Min Woo, who complained that the nap was too short.
"Now go, I'm running late. See ya at night, perhaps." Dongwan drove off after they wave at each other.

"Oppa! Why are you late?! Sunbae-nim is quite unhappy right now." Apparently, the rest of the dancers have reached the school earlier than him. He was late. Min Woo approached his sunbae-nim to apologise.

"Sunbae-nim.." Min Woo gave a 90 degree bow to apologise for being late.
"Even though we are performing musical dance in a school, punctuality is always a rule to adhere. No matter where we are. I hope you remember that." Min Woo continued to bow as his sunbae-nim told him off.

They walked around the school, guided by one of the teachers, as she introduced the school, its history, particularly, its prestigious background. Min Woo smirked as he could see how proud she was while briefing them regarding the school. Min Woo wandered near the classrooms. He watched as those students were studying while in another classroom, majority of the students were playing among themselves.

Then, at that moment, he had a flashback.

 

"...I like you" said the boy in the flashback.
 
"Would you accept me?" he asked
"Stop it. Stand up now." the girl said.
"I won't till you accept it." he said.
"You are making me awkward!" she said.
 
He did not budge.
 
"Lee Min Woo, if you continued to behave like this, I won't befriend you anymore." The girl gave a firm stare and finally the boy gave in to her request.

"Min Woo-ah.." Someone tapped his shoulders. He turned to see his Sunbae-nim.
"Let's go."
 
"Who was that boy? And why is the girl in my dream appear in the flashback? What has she got to do with me? That boy's name is Lee Min Woo. That boy can't be me, can it?" Those thoughts kept flashing through his mind causing him to lose his concentration during the rehearsal.
 
"What's happening to me? Am I going crazy?"