It has been a long time...

Dreams can come true

Me and Mir were walking to the coffee shop again,cause I didn't want him to know,where I was going.
 

"Oh yeah...Here's your phone and wallet.."Mir said and handed my phone and my wallet to me.
"Thanks oppa."I said and opened my phone to see what time it was... 30 missed calls and 12 missed messages. Mir peeked over my shoulder to look at my phone.
"Wow,that's a lot..I'm sorry.."He said and pouted. 

"No,it's fine."I said and tried to make him stop his pouting.
"Where were you supposed to go,anyway?"Mir asked me. I just kept staring him and to think of something.Then my phone started ringing,it was Mary Lee. I excused myself and answered it.

"Where are you?! I made SHINee and B.A.P call you and send you messages,and still nothing! You better have a good reason!" Mary Lee said. I tried to say something to her,when Mir took my phone from me.

"I'm sorry,it's my fault..."Mir said.I could hear Mary Lee's voice.
"Who's this?"  She said.
"It's Mir from MBLAQ. I'm sorry,It's my fault she's late!"Mir said to Mary Lee.
"....""Can you give the phone back to her,please?" Mary Lee said. Mir nodded and gave me the phone.
"Never mind,that's a pretty good reason. Enjoy yourself."Mary Lee said.
"Unnie! Wait! Where are you now?" I asked her,before she could hang up on me.

"I'm at recording studio. Super Junior is having some kind of photo shoot.Why?" She asked me
"Well,should I come there,or..?" I asked her. She was talking to someone at the same time.
"Um,yeah sure,I'll send you the address. I gotta go now,Leeteuk needs some styling! Bye!" Mary Lee said and hunged up. 

"Well,I gotta go now. Tell everyone I said hi,ok?" I told Mir as I was walking backwards. He nodded and started to walk backwards as well,while waving and smiling. Then we both turned,and walked away.

I looked at my phone,I had to read the 12 messages.

From: Mary Lee

To:Hana

Where are you,pabo?! I'm getting super angry! >:O

Bring me my coffee,or else I'll show Super Junior a  picture of you when your sleeping and your mouth is open!

Oh,great...Hope she didn't show them the picture though...Just...Please no..On to the next one---


From: Bang-oppa

To: Hana

Yah,I heard your missing.You ok? You better bring Mary Lee her coffee,or I won't hear the end of her complaining...

Sorry Bang oppa..

From: Himchan-oppa

To:Hana

I heard your missing,cause if you are,I'll find you...And avenge you for the last nights menu. >:C No,but seriously,hope you'll turn up soon.

Uhm...Himchan oppa was...Unique..

From:Daehyun

To:Hana

Hi.I heard you are missing. I hope you are ok and go to Mary Lee noona soon. My hyung is pissed,because Mary Lee noona keeps calling him. He asked me,to tell you,to bring her,her coffee. ^^; Hope you'll find her...

Daehyun oppa was so nice and I could see he was concerned..

From: Youngjae

To:Hana-noona

I heard from Mary Lee noona,that you're missing,and she told us to contact you,to see if you're ok. Are ok? :O

I hope you're fine!

Um...Well,I am now... Thanks?

From: Jongup

To:Hana-noona

Hello. I hope you are ok. Mary Lee noona is concerned about you.

He was very shy...

From: Zelo

To:Hana-noona

Hi,it's me Zelo. I heard you are missing. I hope you turn up soon and that you are alive XD

Hope to see noona soon! :D

Aaw,he was...Funny,I guess?

 

From: Jjong-oppa

To:Hana

I heard from Mary Lee that you were supposed to meet up,but now you aren't answering her calls and messages. Hope you'll bring her the coffee soon! ;) She keeps bothering us T_T;
 

Oh no..Jjong oppa must be very busy,and Mary Lee kept bugging them...Sigh..
 

From: The Almighty Key

To:Hana

Yah. Your friend is annoying us...Could you just bring her the coffee she wants..We have a radio show to record,but she keeps calling us... I'll kill you if you won't show up with her coffee in the next 15 minutes...

Geez,thanks a lot oppa. And why did he name himself 'The Almighty'---Oppa could have been better...

From:Minho-oppa

To:Hana

Hope you are ok.

...That's it...? I laughed. I was looking for a bus stop while checking my messages. I read the rest at the bus stop.

 

From:Tae-oppa

To:Hana

I heard you are missing! ;( I'm super worried! Please don't be dead! T_T
Don't make your oppa worry! You better buy me a banana milk now.

Typical Taemin oppa... The last one must be..Onew oppa.
 

From: Onew

To: Hana

Hi. I heard you were missing. I'm really worried about you. If we didn't have this recording,I would be looking for you.

Hope you turn up soon and that you are ok.

 His message was so sweet. I smiled at my screen and saw the bus coming.I went in. The bus was a death trap. The driver was driving like he was in a race. I couldn't hold my balance and I fell on the ground. Everyone now looking at me,I tried to get up,like nothing happened. I smiled like an idiot to the people,who were now asking if I was ok. I answered B.A.P and SHINee saying that I was fine,and I'm sorry for the trouble that Mary Lee had caused.

Thank God Mary Lee told me exactly were to stay. I walked to this huge set. I saw Super Junior,well half of them,posing and posing. Mary Lee noticed me and came to me.
"There you are! Did you bring me my coffee?" She asked me. I nodded and gave her the coffee I had to get before coming here.

"They look so cool,don't they?" Mary Lee asked while sipping from her coffee. I nodded. There were Leeteuk,Yesung,Shindong,Eunhyuk,Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. They stopped shooting and came to us.
"Hi. You must be Hana,right? I'm Leeteuk,the leader of Super Junior.Nice to meet you." He said and bowed.The others introduced themselves and I did the same.

"So,where are we going now?" Kyuhyun asked.
"You have a show to record! We better get going." Mary Lee said. They nodded and said bye. Mary Lee told me to go home,and that she would be late. I nodded and took the bus back to Kyung Soon's coffee house.

"Oh,Hana ah.You're here again."She smiled as she was cleaning the glasses. I went to the counter and ordered an cola.
"So,where did you go today?" Kyung Soon asked me. I sighed.
"You don't even wanna know..."I told her and took a sip of my cola. My phone started ringing. It was my dad. I haven't talk to him since I dropped a note at his house telling him,that I went to Korea.

"Hello dad. It's been a while..."I said and said bye to Kyung Soon and started walking home.
"How could you just leave there?  Where are you even living now?" My dad said. I sighed and told him that I was living with Mary Lee,he was so angry at me.
"What?! You're living with an complete stranger?! Are you out of your mind?!" My dad yelled at me.
"Dad,she's not a stranger anymore! We're friends now!" I yelled back. He sighed angrily.
"We'll talk about this later...But,I need your help right now..." My dad said. I was really concerned.
"About what? Is everything ok?" I asked my dad. He sighed for a long time.

"No. I'm out of money and I've got an distraint now.I need you to send me some money." He said. I was so shocked and quiet,because I didn't know what to do or say.
"Alright dad. I'll send you the money..." I said. He thanked me and hung up the phone. I stopped walking and sighed.
"I can't even have a job in here,can I? I'm not fluent in korean nor can I write it,or read it well..." I told myself. Just when I thought,that my day couldn't get any worse,my mom texted me.

From: Mom

To:Hana

Hi. I hope your doing fine in Korea. Although I don't want you to be that far away,I hope you'll have a fun time.

But I need to ask you a favor. I need money. If you could send me some,that would be very helpful.

With love,Mom

I just stared at my phones screen and sighed. I could have cried. I closed my eyes and then continued walking. 

When I arrived at home,I went strait to bed. Then I was thinking how much mom suffered because of her jerk boyfriend.
I closed my eyes and as I was falling asleep,I could feel tears running down on my cheeks. It started raining.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it,sorry if it's kinda boring...

Writers block... -_-;

Plz comment and subscribe~~