Soul and Kimchi and The Club

Dreams can come true

We arrived at Mary Lee's apartment. It was very girly and mainly full of pink... Like her hair.. She took my luggage to my room. It was also colorful,but with pastel and the kind of colors that I liked.

In my room,there was double sized bed,a wardrope,mirror,a small couch and a huge window,which you could see beautiful view of Seoul.

"Do you like it? Choa?" Mary Lee said as she opened my luggage with me.
"Choa! Jeongmal choa!" I said to her. She smiled back. Her face lit up when she saw my souvenir-thank you-present. It was rapped in pink and had a darker pink ribbon on it. She opened it and smiled at me. Inside there was a knee-high pink dress with a bow on the chest area.

"Komawo!! Hana komawo!" She hugged me and said that she'll wear it for tonight,as we go around Seoul.
" Glad you like it..." I said to her as I unpacked my luggage.

Mary Lee was one year older than me. I was born in 1993 as she was,well obviously,1992.
She cooked kimchi and buldak (spicy chicken) wich I loved,because I LOVE chicken. After we ate,we watched Boys Before Flowers on DVD,and we both thought,that Gum Jan Di was very lucky.

"Let's go." Mary Lee said while putting final touches on her make up.
"Where? It's 10 P.M now.." I said tired.
" To a club! I have a friend who told me,that there's gonna be celebrities.
"How are you planning on going in? I mean,it's propably VIP's only..." I said while she was pushing me to my room and giving me a turquoise knee-high dress with a one sleeve.
"Don't worry about it!" Mary Lee said and closed the door.
I don't want to end up at the police station...Like I said..She was unique..


We arrived at the club,and surprise surprise...We were stopped by the bouncer..

"My friend Dae Ho owns this place.He invited me." Mary Lee said.
"What's your name?" the bouncer asked.
"I'm Mary Lee Kim and this is my friend Hana Jung. If you ask Dae Ho,he would confirm this." Mary Lee said,looking very serious.
The bouncer called someone and told us to go in and enjoy ourselves.

"Who's party is this?" I asked Mary Lee. She only smiled at me and kept walking.
" You'll see soon.." She chuckled.

As the music kept becoming louder we saw countless of stylish people.Then I realised who's party this was...
"SM? SM Entartaiment? Really Mary Lee?!" I asked her super surprised.
"Jep. I heard they're all here today! Can you reconize the bands?" Mary Lee said while she was walking to the bar. 
"SNSD...F(x)...EXO..Super Junior...TVXQ...SHINee..." I looked at Mary Lee. She was trying to convince the bartender that she was drinking age,and that she forgot her ID at home. The bartender wasn't convinced.

"Aish...Really annoying guy...What?"She said while looking at me.
"Mary Lee...What if they tell us to leave?" I said while eyeing on them,stunned how they were so close to us.Mary Lee chuckled.
"They won't,don't worry.My friend owns this place.. We can stay.." She said while giving me a coke. 

"You're not from the company are you?" a boys voice said.
We turned to look who it was. Kris,from EXO-M. I froze,while Mary Lee on the other hand smiled her cute and flirty smile.

"Wae? Is there a problem us being here?"Mary Lee said. Kris chuckled. He then looked at me.
"Your friend seems frozen. Is she scared of me?" Kris said smiling.
"She's just shy.."Mary Lee said while trying to get me to say something to Kris.
"A--annyeonhaseyo.."I said
"You're not from here are you?" Kris asked
"N-ne...I'm from America..I'm partly finnish as well.." I mentally slapped myself. He didn't ask my life story..
"Cool. So,how did you guys get inside?" Kris aked while ordering something to drink.
"My friend owns this club. He invited us to come. I wanted to show my friend little bit of Seoul. And idols,of course."Mary Lee said.
"I see. So,what's your names?" Kris asked while sipping from his drink.
"I'm Mary Lee Kim. This is Hana Jung. Nice to meet you oppa!" she said and smiled at Kris.
"Nice to meet you" I said and bowed.
"Same here. See you around. You guys should come to the company sometime."Kris smiled,nodded his head lightly and walked away.

"Well?" Mary Lee asked.
"Well what?" I asked while taking a sip from my coke.
"How do you feel? You met an idol,Kris from EXO-M! Any comments?"Mary Lee said while tilting her head a little.
"I feel like I wanna hide somewhere..."I said and leant on the bar counter.I heard Mary Lee laughing.
"Let's go and dance!" She said and stood up quickly and tried to get me to stand up.
"No! I can't dance!" I tried to keep myself on the bar stool,for nothing..We were almost at the dance floor,where literally every idol was.
" I can't dance either,but it's for fun,so who cares!"Mary Lee said while pulling me even harder.
"No! We stand out too much!You with your pink hair and me..well,I'm not even asian!"I said while trying to get out of Mary Lee's hands,for nothing. Everyone was looking at us now... EVERYONE. I froze again,but Mary Lee kept smiling and looking at everyone like she's everyones friend.

Kris came up to us.
"What are you doing?"He asked us confused. "Everyone thinks you two are fighting..." He continued.
"No! We came to dance~~"Mary Lee said really loud. Kris looked at me as I was trying to signal him to help me. He just smiled and said:
"Hey Kai! Come and teach these girls some moves."
What...? No.NO.NOPE. I am not going to dance in front of my many favorite idol groups. No.
Kai came up to us and bowed his head. Mary Lee did the same. She looked at me and whispered: "Say 'hi!'"
"A--annyeonghaseyo..."I said,still not moving.
"Annyeonghaseyo. So you...Want to learn how to dance...?"Kai asked us.He looked like it was awkward for him.
"Aniyo.."Mary Lee said. " It's ok...We were about to leave anyway..."She said smiling and trying to drag me away. She bowed,and made my head bow as well. We left the dance floor. The whole club was silent. Everyones eyes on us.

I exploded as we left the club.
"Unnie!! What the hell?! That was super awkward!"I yelled at her.
"Don't worry. That was my plan on the first place~"Mary Lee said.Uhm..What?!
"Your plan...?What do you mean...?"I asked her... Mary Lee was just smiling.

"That's how they'll remember us!Just wait and see!" She smiled the whole way back to her apartment.

First day in Seoul... So hectic..


--------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it :D

Please comment and subscribe!