Lies.Alone.Crying.Leaving.

Dreams can come true

I was walking on the street,that SM locates at,when I saw someone familiar in front of SM building. I walked closer and saw Lee Joon. What is he doing here? He was talking on his phone,so he didn't notice me,when I went in.

"Jung Hana?" The receptionist said. I walked to her and she smiled at me. 

"The CEO requested to see you..." She said and my eyes widened. What?

"Ah...Wh---Huh?" I mumbled and the woman stood up and told me to follow her.

 

Lee Joon's POV*

I want to talk to Hana about that Elle-magazine...So many idols and she didn't tell me about it...But then again...Why would she have told me anyway? Joon,just go in.But what if she isn't here---

I didn't think about that...Sigh.

I got phone call from G.O hyung.

"Yo.." I said and heard him sigh.

"Where are you? We're supposed to go a radio show now...We're going to be on trouble,if you won't show up..." Hyung said and it was my turn to sigh.

"Tell them that I'm sick..." I said and hyung started to get angry.

"Yah!Joon-ah. Where are you now?!" Hyung said as I leaned on SM building.

"At SM..." I said and he sighed an angry sigh.

"Joon-ah...We already talked about this...I told you not to meet her again.She's going back to the States soon.Just forget about her already.She's just a kid." Hyung said and it was my turn to sigh angrily.

"Hyung.Listen here.I do what I want.If she's really going back home again,at least let me hang out with her while I still can!" I yelled and I heard hyung sighing again.

"Joon-ah.You're an idol.You have schedules you need to follow and do what you're told to.You can't run all over the place for a girl.Get your over here,now." Hyung said and I got even more angry that he made me that day when I saw him at the cafe with Hana.

"Hyung! I'm not coming!Go and grow that mustache of your's again!" I yelled and hung up on hyung and turned off my phone.

I took a deep sigh and rubbed my forehead.I had a headache now...

I went inside the SM building and saw Hana talking to the recptionist.When did she arrive? She followed the receptionist and they went somewhere. I scratched my head and seated at the lobby.

Few minutes later,the woman came back and I walked to her.

"Excuse me...Where did you take that girl?" I asked and the woman looked shocked to see me.

"O-oh..That's confidental,I'm sorry...But...Are you looking for someone?" The woman asked and I nodded.

"Where's SHINee?" I asked and she told me to walk to the practice room on the second floor.

 

I arrived to SHINee's practice room and I heard laughs coming from inside.I knocked on the door and then I opened the door,making everyone quiet.There was even that annoying pink haired girl. I'll just call her Pinky...

"Hyung...What are you doing here?" Onew asked and I closed the door behind me and smiled my cutey smile.

"I was bored so I came to see my dongsaengs..." I said and seated next to Taemin and ruffled his hair.He glared at me and fixed his hair.

"Yah...Lee Joon-ah...Why did you really come?" Pinky said.

"Yah...I'm older than you.You call me 'oppa'." I said and she squinted her eyes at me.

"Shiro!" Pinky said. Doesn't want? Huh.This girl got some nerve...

"Anyway hyung...We were actually talking about doind a farewell party for Hana. Are you free in less than two weeks?" Jonghyun asked.

"Um,yeap.Definetly." I said and Jonghyun and Minho nodded,excited about the party.The rest were just glaring at me.

I'm really not.My schedule is packed for the up coming two weeks,like they always are...

"Ok.Can the rest of MBLAQ come?" Minho asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know,but I'll try to make them come." I said and Minho and Jonghyun nodded again.

"Hh...Ok,next is B.A.P...I'll call Bang-oppa and ask him. You guys ask SM groups." Pinky said and pointed at SHINee and they responded nodding.

"You guys know B.A.P?" I said and SHINee looked at me,then at Pinky.Seems like they weren't listening to her.

"WHAT?!" Key yelled.Pinky rolled her eyes.

"You guys are slow...Anyway...Bang-oppa is my childhood friend..." Pinky said and Key threw his towel at Mary Lee but she dodged it.

"Anything else we don't know?" Jonghyun said. Pinky thought for a while.

"Well,if you mean family wise,then Boa-unnie is my cousin and Kim Soo Hyun is my older brother." Pinky said and Key pretented to faint,while everyone else's mouths opened wide.

"I thought he was the only child,Kim Soo Hyun hyung,I mean." Minho said and Pinky chuckled.

"That's what I told him to tell everyone.I didn't want to be known because of oppa." Pinky said and everyone nodded.

"Where's Hana-ah?" Taemin said and SHINee looked at Pinky,who responded by shrugging her shoulders.

"I actually saw her." I said and everyone was now looking at me.

"The frontdesk lady or what not,took her somewhere.And when I asked her where,she said it was confidental..." I said and everyone raised their eyebrow.

"What?Why?" Jonghyun said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know..." I said and they looked at each other,worried.Actually,I was worried too.

 

Hana's POV*

 

"You...want me what....?" I said to the CEO.He smiled and motioned me to sit down.

"We want you to join our company." He said and my mouth opened and I probably looked like a moron,cause he laughed. 

"I'm sorry...I can't.." I said as I stood up. He motioned me to sit down again.

"Why not?" He asked and I sighed.

"I'm not living here...I'm only here for a vacation..I'll go back soon.." I said and he took a pen and started to move it in his hands,thinking about something.

"Have you thought about staying here?We could give you a dorm you know..."He said and I immediately remembered G.O's words. I shook my head.

"I'm sorry..." I said and stood up again and started to walk to the door,but he blocked me.

"If it's about money,don't worry..." He said and motioned me to sit again. I shook my head.

"Aniya...I just don't...fit...this company.." I said and he placed his hands on my shoulders and made me sit again.

"I heard many company's want you to join them,so we gotta be first.You can even date one of our idols...." He said and I stood up again.

"No thank you...I'm really sorry..." I said and backed up to the door and opened it.

"Do come here,if you change your mind..." The CEO said and I went out the door to the practice rooms. I leaned on a wall,wondering,if I was just dreaming...

 

Mary Lee's POV*

"Aish...Where is she honestly?" I said and everyone else nodded,wanting to know the answer.

Then someone knocked on the door. Lee Joon opened and smiled and moved back to let confused Hana in. She kept squinting her eyes at Lee Joon and then at us rest.

"Why are you squinting your eyes at us?" I asked and she sitted next to me.

"Why is Lee Joon here?" She whispered to me and honestly,I had no idea... I just shrugged my shoulders...

"So,where did that front desk woman take you to?" Lee Joon asked and everyone looked at Hana,who was thinking hard what to say. She always does that,when she's going to lie.

"Um...To..The uh...Uh..So what are you doing here oppa?" Hana said and looked at Lee Joon. He responded with furious eye blinking.

"Uhm...I actually came to see you---" Lee Joon said and I stood up and made him stand up too and dragged him to the door.

"You'll have to go now,oppa..." I said and Lee Joon glared at me.

"Listen here,Pinky.I came here and ditched my work,causing my members trouble,got in a fight with my hyung and now I'm being chased away,because I want to talk to Hana.Well,thanks,that made my day a lot better." He said and I letted go of him and everyone was quiet.

"Can I talk to her?" Lee Joon said and Jjong-oppa came next to us.

"Sure you can..." He said and pushed me away.

"But you gotta do it here..." Key-oppa said and I nodded.Minho-oppa rolled his eyes.Lee Joon sighed and motioned Hana to follow her.

"Yah!What did we just tell you!" I yelled and Lee Joon looked pissed.

"Oh come on! I'm already in huge trouble anyway!At least let me talk,in private!" Lee Joon said and I looked at Hana,who smiled at me and nodded.

She then followed Lee Joon outside and Taeminnie started pouting and Key-oppa was now lying on the ground,making fustrated noises. I sighed and hoped for the best. And I also need to ask Hana later,why that receptionist took her somewhere...

"Ok,guys.Let's practice again."Onew-oppa said and they started dancing again.

 

Lee Joon's POV*

We walked out the SM building to a near by park and sitted on a bench.

"Those kids are so cute..." Hana said and pointed at some kids at the swings. I just nodded and sighed.What am I doing again?

"So,you wanted to talk..." Hana said still looking at the kids.

"Yeah...You didn't answer me that day,when the magazine got published..." I said and leaned back and looked at the sky.Hana was quiet for a long time.

"I accidentally deleted your message when I was opening it..." She answered and sighed. Lies.

"Why didn't you tell me about it earlier?" I asked and she finally looked at me,though I wasn't looking at her.

"Because I didn't want everyone to know about it.I was forced to do it anyways..." She said and looked away again.

"Arasso...Did the idols say anything to you?" I asked and she raised her eyebrow at me.

"Oppa...Why do you ask that?" She said and I sighed. Yeah Joon.Why?

"Never mind..." I said and leaned forward.

"Oppa...I think this is the last time I'll see you..." She said and I immediately looked at her and stood up,shocked.

"Bwo?! Wae?!" I yelled,everyone staring at us now. She looked away embarrased.

"Oppa,sit down..."She said,and I did what I was told to.

"I haven't told this to anyone yet,but I'm flying earlier than I was supposed to." Hana said and she smiled a weak smile. I was speechless.The only sound was kids laughing and cars driving by.

"I love Korea and I'm so glad I have met everyone but...I gotta go back to my family.I'm sure they're worried and all,cause my phone broke and I lost their numbers." Hana said and sighed.Why did I get the feeling,that she wasn't lying this time?

I didn't know what to say anymore.

"Oppa,gwaenchanayo?" Hana asked me if I was ok.I don't know myself--

"Ne...When are you going to leave?" I asked as she stood up.

"Sometime this week.Tell everyone I said hi.It was great meeting you." Hana bowed and walked to the distance.

What are you doing?Run after her!

I couldn't.My legs didn't want to move. I just stared at the sky again. I can't even go to work anymore...

I started walking and looking for a bar.

 

Hana's POV*

I'm flying tomorrow. It's kinda sad that I have to leave.I want to stay forever.But I'm worried about my parents.I started to get teary eyed.I haven't told anyone yet but Lee Joon,but he doesn't know the date.

I sighed and walked home.It's time to pack. 

 

Lee Joon's POV*

I ordered a lot of alcohol.I was so depressed and I needed some comfort.My life felt empty somehow...I think I fell in love with her.

I was so drunk,I couldn't walk straight.Good thing there weren't any reporters or paparazzis around.

I arrived at the dorm,where everyone were sitting and watching tv. I sighed and tried to walk to my room,but I was blocked my G.O hyung.

"You smell like alcohol,Joon-ah---" Hyung said and pushed me to the couch,where everyone were just staring at me,worried.I don't need anyone's support.

"Why are you drunk? What happened hyung?" Thunder asked and I was getting annoyed.I should have gone to a hotel.

"I can drink if I want to!" I yelled and Seungho hyung punched me on my cheek. Mir and Thunder blocked him from hitting me again.

"You ungrateful idiot!We had to lie for you,and you go and get drunk for some stupid foreigner!Are you out of your mind?!" Seungho hyung yelled.Stupid foreigner...?

"I'm tired of you acting like you two are my parents or something! I can do what I want! And that's the last time I hear you calling her stupid!" I yelled and pointed and my hyungs. Seungho looked like he'd punch me again. I went to my room and locked it.

Everyone was quiet and no one bothered me anymore. Why is my life like this? I hate myself..

 

Hana's POV*

It was already late and I finished my packing. I hid my luggage in my wardrope and went to sit on the living room couch.

I really wanted to say goodbye to everyone by hugging them,but I didn't want them to see me cry. The front door opened and Soo Hyun came in. He smiled and closed the door. He sitted next to me.

"Long time no see!" He said and nodded.I did the same.

"Where's Mary Lee?" He asked. I bit my lip.I'm gonna miss Mary Lee too.

"She's probably still at work.How's your drama?" I asked and he smiled.

"I'm dead tired.After the photoshoot,we filmed an all nighter,so I didn't come home.Same thing yesterday.I got this night free."He said and I nodded.

"Well,I'm tired,so I'll go to sleep.Good night." He said and messed my hair,smiled and went to his room. I decided to go to sleep too.My flight was at noon,so this is the last time I'll sleep for a long time.

 

I couldn't sleep and I woke up completely when Mary Lee came home at 1AM.She went straight to sleep.I decided to go out for some air.

I walked next to the ocean,and it was already 2AM.I sitted down and looked at the ocean.No one was around.

I started crying.

Why though?I wiped my tears and looked at the ocean again.I took a deep breath.This is the right thing to do...Right?

Me..Leaving and never coming back.

It has to be.

Yes.

I'll leave today and never come back again.It was fun and I liked it here.Everyone is so nice to me.

I smiled a weak smile and stood up.I took a deep breath and looked at the horizon.I smiled wider.

Hana,fighting!

 

I started to walk back home,for the last time.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sad and angry edition is sad and angry.

This font is depressing.

Much better...Kinda..

Anyway,hope you liked it! :D

Please comment,don't be a silent reader! :D