She's back and a new start

Dreams can come true

Hana's POV*

 

I woke up and saw that Anyu already left for work.

I stretched and walked next to a window to look out.

It was a nice day and I was hungry.I decided to go outside,but I should be careful not to ran in to any idols...

I had a hoodie and sunglasses,just in case...

 

Somehow I ended up at Kyung Soon's cafe.I walked in and seated next to a window.

Someone came to stand next to me.I looked up and saw a girl little younger than me,wearing a waitresses outfit.

She didn't say anything,but she had a pen and a little notepad to write my order.

"Oh,umm..Cola please." I said and she walked away.

 

Moments later a cola bottle was slammed in front of my face. I blinked my eyes a lot cause I got so shocked.I looked  next to me and saw Kyung Soon smirking at me.

"I knew it!I knew it!I knew you would come back!" She said and sitted opposite to me. I was shocked that she figured out who I was.

"You're really bad at disguising yourself..." She said and laughed.

"Since you left,every time someone ordered a cola,I wanted to take it personally,so I would notice you,if you would've come back,which you did!" She said and smiled at me.I smiled back and took a sip of my cola.

I give up.

Kyung Soon motioned someone to come over to us.The same waitress came and Kyung Soon looked at me again.

"Please take care of her." She said and left.

 

What?

 

I motioned the girl to sit down.

"Hello.My name is Jung Hana..Nice to meet you!" I said and the girl nodded slightly.

"I'm Chee Hye Min." She said.She was girl of small words,huh?

"I just moved here from China and Kyung Soon-ssi told me that when Jung Hana comes back,you would take care of me." She continued and I squinted my eyes and leaned my head forward.

"Sorry what?" I said and she stood up.

"Can I stay at your house?" She said and I blinked my eyes furiously.

"Uh...Sure..." I said and stood up too. I walked to Kyung Soon,gave her a mean look and told her that she couldn't tell anyone that I was here.

"Arasso..." She laughed and waved us goodbye.

 

 

And that's how I ended up at SM to ask Anyu for her permission,since I forgot my phone in the hotel room.

We walked in to the reception desk and I leaned on it,smiling.

"Is Anyu Marumi here?" I asked and the receptionist shook her head.

"I'm sorry,that's confidental." She said and then she ignored us.

"We have to go look for her personally..." I said and Hye Min nodded.

 

We ended up at the the floor,that also had the CEO's office.

When we were next to the office,the door opened and the same red haired girl that bumped in to me,was now smirking at us and dragged us inside the office.

"These are our members as well..."She said and the CEO looked at me and smiled.

"Fine...Tomorrow at 3 PM." He said and motioned us to go out side.

 

The red haired girl dragged us to a practice room. I also noticed that there was a short,black haired girl with her.

"Hi.My name is Park Su Hee and this is Yoon Mina.Nice to meet you." The red haired girl said and they both bowed.

Me and Hye Min were just staring at each other,then at them again.

What just happened here?

"Yah...Introduce yourselves..." Su Hee said. Wait...No.What happened?

"I'm Chee Hye Min.I'm chinese.Nice to meet you." Hye Min said and bowed. Everyone now looked at me.

"Uh...Jung Hana..I'm half american and half finnish.Nice to meet you..." I said and bowed.

"Same here.Ok.Now,we're gonna show each other our skills..." Su Hee said while taking a mini laptop out of her bag and started playing 2NE1's Can't nobody and started rapping and doing her own choreography to it. She was an amazing rapper and she was great at dancing too.

"Amazing as always unnie!" Mina said and Su Hee shrugged her shoulders. 

"Naturally..." She said and they both laughed.Then Mina stood up and sang I am the best by 2NE1 and danced to it also.

She was a good rapper too and a good dancer as well.But not as good as Su Hee.

"Good job Mina-ah!Next is you guys. We need to be ready for tomorrow cause we have an audition to become trainees,no,maybe even debut already.So,we need to find out what you can do,cause we really need this." Su Hee said and I was just blinking. Wait.....

 

I am in a maybe debut group?! How did this happen?!

 

Hye Min stood up and walked to Su Hee's laptop and played TVXQ's Maximum. She just danced.She didn't sing at all.

She was like all of the kpop groups main dancers put together; absolutely mindblowing.

I looked at Su Hee and Mina who had their mouths open.I think they agree with me.

 

After Hye Min stopped the rest of clapped like a bunch of seals,our mouths still hanging open.

"Wow.That.was.AMAZING." Su Hee said and Mina nodded her head furiously.

"Ok.Now's your turn Hana-ah." Su Hee said and I stood up.

"I can't do anything..." Comparing me to them,my skills were nothing...What skills? Pfffttt...Who am I kidding?

Su Hee sighed and lied down on the floor.

"You stay here and figure us a song to perform for tomorrow,and the rest of us will get food,since we have to put up a whole nighter..." Su Hee said and she motioned Mina and Hye Min to help her up.

Then they left and I was all alone in the room.

 

Su Hee's POV*

 

We walked to a ramyun restaurant and got us some delicious ramyun.Then we went to a store to get some dessert. I took some melon,Mina took carrots...What?Anyway...And Hye Min took strawberry milk. We took some apples for Hana,since we don't know what she likes...

 

We finally were back at the practice room,when we heard amazing vocals from the room.

Mina opened the door slightly and we saw Hana singing IU's Only I didn't know.

She was amazing.Absolutely amazing.

Her voice made you relax and forget your worries.

 

A short foreigner with black girl walked next to us and peeked in too.Suddenly she smirked and looked at us.

"She's my friend." She said in english and I nodded. I'm really bad at english,but luckily I understood that.

When Hana finished she looked really embarrased when she noticed us.

"Yah!I knew it! I knew you could do something! This group will be absolutely fantastic!" I said and Mina and Hye Min nodded.

Hana introduced the foreigner girl as Anyu and that she's her friend from the States.

They talked about something and then Anyu came to me excited and she shook my hands.

"Thank you!" She said and a bunch of english that I didn't understand,so I looked at Hana who was just sighing.

"She thanks you,cause she also tried to get me sing and to take part in the Idols or X-Factor,but I didn't want,cause I was too shy.So she thanks you for making me audition tomorrow." Hana said and I shrugged my shoulders and said no problem to Anyu.

Hana didn't look too happy though.

"Yah,what's wrong? Others would be happy that they get that kind of a voice and the change to audition." I said and Hana sighed and looked at the ground,smiling a weak smile.

"Yeah.But I'm a foreigner,so I don't think people will like me." She said. 

I can't believe that she thinks so.

"Look here...." I walked in front of her and placed my hands on her shoulders.

"I doesn't matter how you look like,what race you are or what religion or culture you have...All that matters is the talent.And you have it.So stop whining like a little sissy baby and start practicing." I said and looked like Hana was about to cry. I sighed and hugged her.Mina joined us and she also dragged Hye Min too.

We were already so close.I can't wait for the tomorrows audition.

We were just hugging each other when the door opened and a pink haired girl came in.

"Anyu,you said you wanted to show something?" She said in english and suddenly Hana stopped breathing...Well,not really..

"Hide me." She whispered and the pink haired girl came closer to us.

"Who are you guys?" She asked and tilted her head cutely.

"We're gonna debut soon,that's who we are." I said and the girl nodded and smiled.

"So you're trainees..." She said and I nodded.We were still hugging each other,which probably looked awkward.

"So,Anyu.You told SHINee to come too.They said they'd come after practicing." The pink haired girl said and Anyu pointed to us.

The pink haired girl looked confused at Anyu and then at us.

"I'm going back to SHINee,if you're just showing me trainees..." She said and left. Anyu sighed and we stopped hugging each other. Hana looked angrily at Anyu.

"You can't hide for ever." Anyu said and Hana sighed and crouched.

"Shiny..Her..That girl..friends.." Anyu said while pointing at Hana.We all nodded.

SHINees friends,huh?...Wait....WHAT?

"You know SHINee?!" I yelled and Hana covered my mouth and told me to be quiet.

 

She told us the story of her coming here and going back and what happened to her while she was here.

She already knows that many idols? Wow.

"And you're hiding from SHINee,because...?" I said and she looked away and sighed.

"I don't know.I guess I'm scared that they'd hate me..." She said and I closed my eyes,shook my head and sighed.

I then stood up took Hana's hand and dragged her out the room.I guess she knew what I was about to do,cause she tried to get off my grip. Anyu,Mina and Hye Min followed us,and blocked her from escaping. I 'gave' Hana to them and knocked on the SHINee's practice room.

Minho opened the door and waited for me to talk. He didn't notice Hana yet,since she was behind the wall.

"Yes?" Minho said and Onew stopped the music and everyone was now looking at me.

"Yeah,hi.I'm Park Su Hee and I'm a trainee here. Are you missing someone here?" I said and they all walked closer to the door.

"What do you mean?" Key said and and I smirked.

"Some person?" I said and they looked at each other,confused.

"No..." Key said and I motioned Mina and Hye Min to hand me Hana's hand but she was struggeling. I sighed and took her hand myself. 

I pulled her in front of me,so SHINee and that Mary Lee girl could see her.

 

You should have seen their faces.Priceless.Absolutely priceless. 

They all were just staring at her,eyes widened and some of them had their mouths opened.

"Is this her? Or no? I can take her back if you want to.." I said and Jonghyun just started laughing.

"Hahaha...I knew you would come back..." He said and messed Hana's hair up and then he hugged her. Minho hugged her also and Jonghyun dragged her to the room.Me,Mina,Hye Min and Anyu went after them.

Key,Taemin,Onew and Mary Lee were still at the door,just following Hana by their eyes,mouth still open.

"You don't even know how depressing it was here without you.You should have seen it..." Jonghyun said as we seated on the floor and Minho nodded.Hana was just staring at them,not saying anything,just staring eyes wide.

"What's wrong?" Jonghyun asked Hana and she looked at the floor.

"I...I thought you'd hate me by now..." Hana said and Jonghyun laughed like crazy. It shocked Hana and pretty much all of us.

"How could we hate you? That's like saying...Pigs can fly..." Jonghyun said and laughed at his joke alone.Minho just rolled his eyes at him.

"So,who are you guys?" Minho asked us.

"Oh,I'm Park Su Hee,that's Yoon Mina and that's Chee Hye Min.We're going to audition tomorrow so we can become a group along with Hana." I said and Jonghyun stopped laughing and he had his mouth fully open.

"WHAT?!" We heard Key and Mary Lee yelling. They clearly have some issues...

"Yeah.We're going to have an audition tomorrow at 3..." I said and Mary Lee smiled a shocked smile.She then came next to Hana and hugged her.

"I missed you!I'm so happy for you! You have to go to that audition!" She said and Key was at the other side of Hana.

"No." He said and he also hugged Hana. "She can't become an idol." He continued. 

"What?! Of course she can! You're wrong oppa!" Mary Lee yelled. Key tsked and hugged her tighter.

"No.Then she'll come extremely busy and all the male idols will chase after her..." He said and Jonghyun laughed again. 

"Oh come on,Kibum-ah...Let her do it,you're not her mother to keep telling her what to do.Besides,she will be in the same company..." Jonghyun said and Minho agreed.

Then Taemin came and hugged Hana at the same time as Key and Mary Lee,and looked like Hana was about to suffocate.

"I agree with hyung..." Taemin said and I sighed and stood up and helped Hana out of their hug.

"Well,I don't care what you guys think,cause she has talent,and she will audition.Period.End of conversation." I said and Mina stood up and pulled Hye Min up as well.

"We're going to practice now.You can watch us if you don't believe Su Hee unnie." Mina said and Hye Min nodded.

"Yeah! And,we're going to have a welcome party for Hana soon!We'll invite EVERYONE!" Mary Lee yelled.

Anyu stood up and said something to Mary Lee and then she left.

"Anyu told me she would rent us a place and that I will have to decorate it with her.So,you guys go and watch the practice and I'll call you later!" Mary Lee said and ran after Anyu.

"Ok,show us what you got.." Jonghyun said and we walked to our practice room.

 

 

We danced to Sherlock and after we finished,Jonghyun and Minho were smiling a wide smile and clapping very fast and loudly. Key and Taemin were smiling a surprised smile,but they clapped a lot too.

Onew was just poker faced but he clapped a lot too. 

"What do you think?" Mina said and everyone nodded.

"Hye Min-ah sure can dance.And you all can dance amazingly as well." Jonghyun said and the rest of SHINee nodded. Hye Min bowed to thank them.

"But now we want to hear the singing and rapping.." He continued and I told the others to sit down while I rapped. Then was Mina's turn. Hye Min didn't want to rap nor sing.

 

"Ok,Hana,your turn." I said and she looked extremely uncomfortable. I sighed and made her stand up.

"C'mon.Were waiting here..." I said and Hana gulped. 

"You can do it." Onew said and we all looked at him.That's the first thing I heard him say.He didn't even hug Hana.I guess their just not that close.

Hana nodded and sang TTS's Baby Steps.It sounded so sad and she had a lot of feeling in it.Felt like she sang to someone.

After she sang everyone clapped loudly and proudly...

Everyone else except for Onew group hugged Hana.

"Oh no!" I yelled and everone looked at me,confused.

"The ramyun!!How could I forget?!" I said and Hana looked shocked.

"You bought ramyun? Why didn't we eat it first?!" She yelled and everyone looked at her shcoked,but then we all laughed.

 

After a while SHINee left home and we stayed at SM all night and practiced.Seemed like Hana didn't care about auditioning anymore.Hye Min didn't mind it from the beginnig,at least I don't think so...

 

It was already 5 AM and everyone else had fallen asleep.I turned off the room lights and went to sleep as well.

 

 

Suddenly I wake up to a loud music of SHINee's Lucifer. Me,Mina and Hye Min woke up instantly,while Hana just her side and covered her ears. We saw Mary Lee and SHINee in the room laughing.

"What the hell?" I said and rubbed my eyes. They laughed again. It was 7.30 in the morning.What the hell do they think they are doing?

"Hana is still sleeping..." Jonghyun said and Key walked to her.

"Yah,Hana-ah.Wakey wakey~~....WAKE UP NOW!" He yelled to her ear and she immediately stood up. After she stood up,she closed her eyes again.I guess she wasn't a morning person at all.

"You need to get some fresh clothes and a makeup and do your hair..." Key said and Jonghyun placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Alright there girl...Relax..." He said and Key tsked and removed Jonghyun hand of his shoulder.

Hana couldn't stay up at all. I threw my jacket on her head and she fell on the ground. I immediately got mean looks.

"You want her to stay up or not?" I said and they all nodded and sighed.Mary Lee went to Hana and patted her cheeks and pressed them so she looked like a goldfish...

 

We went to buy new clothes and did our make up and hair. We also practiced many times before the audition.

 

It was finally time and we were standing in a room with the CEO and other judges watching us. I looked at the girls and the most nervous one was Hana.She was frozen. Hye Min told her something and Hana sighed and nodded.

We danced to The Boys by SNSD and we all sang equally,but the hardest parts,like high notes was sang by Hana.

Then it was part for the solo's. I rapped and danced to I'm the best . Mina did SHINee's Hello.Hye Min danced to Maximum by TVXQ and sang few parts of it. Hana sang Baby Steps and danced a bit to Ring Ding Dong.

 

After Hana we were all just standing in a line while the judges were whispering to each other. None of us was breathing.

They finally looked at us and told us to come closer.

"You can't be trainees..." The CEO said.

 

What?

Is he compeletely blind and deaf? Was he not watching or listening to us?! 

 

"What....?" I said in annoyed voice.

"You can't be trainees." He repeated. 

I rolled my eyes. I wanted to beat his face in pieces.

"Why not?" Mina asked and tried to hold me from my arm,so I wouldn't actually kick his .

"Because you're going to debut." He said and I felt like my heart was dropping. No one of us said anything at all.We were just staring at the CEO and then at each other.

The reality hit us when Hana started crying like a little baby. Me and Mina screamed happily and Hye Min smiled for a second and tried to comfort Hana,while me and Mina were jumping up and down.

"But." The CEO said and we went quiet again.

"It will take a while.Your single will come out either later this year or in the begging of next year." He continued and stood up.

"You will move to a dorm today and you will get managers..." He said as he walked to the door.

"Few more questions,sir." I said and he looked at me,motioning me to continue.

"Can we decide the name of our band and can we write our own songs?" I said and my members looked confused and so did the CEO.

"It will come with a lot of responsibility and time." He said and I nodded.

"I know.But I feel like we need to write out own songs,so the song will be better." I said and he smiled.

"All right. And do we need to tell you your positions in the band?" He said and I shook my head.

"No.We already agreed on them." I said and he nodded.

Suddenly Mina back hugged me.

"Unnie is our leader,then." Mina said.That was the only title we didn't talk about.

"I agree.Now,wait for more information about the dorm etc." The CEO said while opening the door and the other judges went out before him.

"And also...Welcome to the family." He said and walked out. 

 

We were just standing there and our mouths hanging open. I can't believe I was about to hit that guy...No wait,that's not the thing I don't believe...

I can't believe we're going to debut.This happened too fast.

I looked at the others,who were group hugging Hana and I joined them.

"Good job everyone!" I said and everyone laughed.

 

 

Later on we were taken to a meeting room and we met our managers and they also gave us the keys to our dorm.

We had to pack our stuff and meet up there.

They somehow managed to make our rooms walls colored as our favorite colors... Everyone had their own room,which was actually surprising,since we were a rookie group.

The dorm was close to SM and it was pretty big and roomy.

 

"I can't believe we are going to debut..." Hana said and we all nodded while we were eating ramyun.Even though we had a big dorm,the food wasn't amazing...

"Dreams can come true after all..." She continued and we all looked at her,confused.

"I kinda have started to dream about being an idol.Not as a rolemodel,but as an example,that it doesn't matter what you look like,you can do it." She said and chuckled a bit.

I leaned back on my chair and nodded.

"True that!" I said and everyone laughed,well Hye Min just smiled a bit.

"Oh,when did you guys born?I was born on 13th of December 1991 and Mina 2nd of September 1994." I asked and sitted normally again.

"I was born 2nd of March 1995." Hye Min said and we looked at Hana.

"20th of August,1993." She said and I nodded.

"So your birthday is coming next month..." Mina said and Hana nodded slowly.

"Guess so,huh..." Hana said and stuffed some ramyun in . She then yawned and we finished our ramyun and Hana washed the dishes.

 

We then seated on our couch and watched some TV. Suddenly the door bell rang and Hye Min went to open the door. SHINee walked in along with Mary Lee and they bought us some chocolate cake.

"Hana,come and have some..." Mary Lee said but Hana refused.

"I'm not hungry..."  She said and yawned again.

"But we gotta celebrate your debut." Taemin said and Key gave Hana a pice of cake. Taemin was about to sit next to Hana,but Mary Lee blocked Taemin and made him sit at the other side of the couch.

"Onew-oppa,come sit next to her,while I'll try to control Taeminnie..." Mary Lee said and took a banana milk out of her bag,which Taemin stared at,not blinking.

"You want this,don't you Taeminnie?" Mary Lee said and Taemin nodded.

"Guess he likes his milk again,huh?" Jonghyun said while Minho patted the maknae's head,who was now drinking his milk.

"Oppa,did you not hear what I said? Sit next to Hana and try to keep her awake..." Mary Lee said and Onew shook his head.

"I just want to sit on this floor..." He replied and Mary Lee pouted and took something out of her bag again.Chicken.

"You want this?" Mary Lee said and Onew nodded.

"Good.Do what I say,or this chicken will suffer." Mary Lee said and Onew slowly stood up,not taking his eyes off the chicken and sitted next to Hana.

"Good.Here you go.And don't move from there,so none of these guys will sit next to her.I don't trust them." Mary Lee said and I saw Minho rolling his eyes.

"It's not like were going to attatack her..."Jonghyun said and Mary Lee tsked.

"Yeah right oppa..." She said and ate a piece of the cake again.

These people are weird,but I already like them all...

 

Onew's POV*

 

I had to do it,for the chicken.But...

I somehow feel really uncomfortable around Hana.Sigh...

"It's nice to be with you guys again..." Hana said and smiled. She looked at the others who had some kind of a fight about the cake.

"I was really alone in the States..." Hana said and I nodded and ate my chicken. 

"Do you want some?" I asked and offered Hana some chicken.She nodded and thanked me.

 

After a while the others started to play kai bai bo and dibidibidip and card games.

I felt someone leaning on my shoulder,and I saw a sleeping Hana. I kept staring at her.

I didn't want to wake her up.

I looked at the others,who didn't seem to notice,except for Hye Min,who was staring at us and smiled a bit and started to play with the others again.

No,don't ignore this! Tell it to the others,so they'll scold me and take her to her own bed to sleep.

I looked at Hana again,who looked so peaceful while sleeping.

"What are you doing hyung?" I lifted my head,and saw a standing Taemin in front of me,and the others were looking at me as well.

"Sh-she just fell asleep on my shoulder..." I said and Taemin squinted his eyes at me.Suddenly Mary Lee was standing there also and patted Hana's cheek so she would wake up,but she didn't.

"Minho oppa carry her to her bed,please..." Mary Lee said while squinting her eyes at me.

I'm innocent!Why is everyone looking at me like that?!

 

Minho carried her to her bed and it was time for us to leave.We said goodbye to the girls and started walking to our dorm.

The way there was really quiet and I felt everyone staring at me.I just ignored them and kept walking.

We finally arrived to our dorm and the others went inside the dorm first. Mary Lee stopped me from going and she looked at me angrily.

"You watch your back oppa..." She said and walked away to her house.

What?! What is this----I don't even----

 

I walked inside and everyone was talking and when I came,they looked at me and went quiet.

I shook my head and went to sleep.

 

What is wrong with the others?

And me too?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was supposed to be out yesterday,but while I was writing it,my computer decided to shut down my internet and I lost my work...

---_____--- TT___TT

Anyway,here it is :D